GailGray store business improves at P...

GailGray store business improves at Promenade Shops

There are 5 comments on the The Morning Call story from May 24, 2009, titled GailGray store business improves at Promenade Shops. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

The space at the Liberty Center building at the corner of Main and Broad streets in Bethlehem just wasn't cutting it for Gail Dunn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

“Cool Logic - Burning Passion”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#1 May 24, 2009
Another bank? Who da thunk it? That makes 3 for 4 at that intersection. Such choice!

Now, what restaurant? I vote for Famous Dave's BBQ, the closest is at least 40 miles away.
wow

Allentown, PA

#2 May 24, 2009
StaberDearth wrote:
Another bank? Who da thunk it? That makes 3 for 4 at that intersection. Such choice!
Now, what restaurant? I vote for Famous Dave's BBQ, the closest is at least 40 miles away.
I want Boston's Pizza.
Salt

Bethlehem, PA

#3 May 25, 2009
"The recently torn down EDS building in Bethlehem will not only house a CVS."

The recently torn down EDS building will not house *anything*, because it was (you guessed it) recently torn down.

I laughed at this misbegotten excuse for a sentence when it showed up on the blog two weeks ago. Now that it's in print I'm laughing even harder.
Noooooo quality control ...
Joe Blow

Reading, PA

#4 May 26, 2009
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I want Boston's Pizza.
They're already at Rt. 78 & 100 in Fogelsville.
acesn8s

United States

#5 May 26, 2009
"The development of the property includes the addition of a traffic signal at the Eighth Avenue entrance and the construction of a multi-story office building and three-level parking facility."

Do we really need another signal light on 8th ave?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnutport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police shoot 100-pound pet pig Aug 2 Thread Headline C... 2
News Dress codes have supporters, detractors Jul '17 where is Daddy 1
Pathmark Walnutport SOLD to Coligas SHOPRITE (Jul '12) Jun '17 Onlyman 12
Why are there flashing lights at the towers ato... May '17 YupYup 1
Burning ordinance Apr '17 Rachel 1
3 bed/2 bath Mobile Home for sale 8,000 OBO!! ... (Sep '11) Mar '17 sqik45forever 2
Small Town Problems Mar '17 ngmilitarypolice 1

Walnutport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Walnutport Mortgages