Shopping Scout

There are 9 comments on the The Morning Call story from Apr 22, 2009, titled Shopping Scout. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

LOOKING FOR School photograph: Lois is looking for a photograph of Lafayette Elementary School.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

SUE MUNSCH

Hellertown, PA

#1 Apr 23, 2009
Sue of Hellertown is looking for a one person trampoline with a railing to hold on to.
Also, looking for 2 bed rails for bunk beds. contact sue at [email protected] thanks, sue m.
sue munsch

Hellertown, PA

#2 Apr 24, 2009
i would like to know why my stuff wasn't posted. i received a confIrmation thAT THEY WERE POSTED????? I POSTED THE THINGS ON APRIL 22ND!!!!!!!!! SUE MUNSCH
SUE MUNSCH

Hellertown, PA

#3 Apr 29, 2009
Thank you for calling me and informing me that it will take up to 6 weeks for my request for items to be posted. sue m.
Herman

Reading, PA

#4 Apr 29, 2009
Hey Sue, Is your middle name Patience?
SUE MUNSCH

Hellertown, PA

#5 Apr 29, 2009
hey herman, are you being sacastic? i wasn't when i wrote this. i didn't realize it took that long for things to get posted. yes, i am very patient. thank you!
Herman

Reading, PA

#6 Apr 30, 2009
Yes Sue, I was being sarcastic. Perhaps you're not aware when you use capital letters, multiple question marks and exclamation points when texting you are considered to be yelling. Your post #2 here shows you are not a patient person. Have a nice day!
SUE MUNSCH

Hellertown, PA

#7 Apr 30, 2009
Herman, don't you have anything better to do than critize people? As you can see in my#3 post, I thanked the person from the mcall for calling me to tell me it takes awhile for things to get posted. Patient, Sue M.

Sorry, I was unaware about texting ediquitte.
Steve

AOL

#8 Apr 30, 2009
Hey Herman, I can personally say that I know Sue Munsch and she is a very patient person. I can see her frustration when you expect something to be done and it isn't. I'm very sure that if she knew it would take as long as it does to post a request, she would have been very patient until it was done. I'm quite sure that you have been in the same type of situation sometime in your life, as we all have.
SUE MUNSCH

Hellertown, PA

#9 Apr 30, 2009
Thank you, Steve.
Sue M.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnutport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Origin/history of Bowmanstown (May '08) Nov 28 SBowman 2
News D&L trail marks 25 years (Aug '14) Nov 22 Oliver T Obranslew 5
News Police say Allen Twp. meth lab busted (Jul '07) Nov 11 Jfg 3
Small town gossip (Nov '08) Sep '16 Jon 26
News Judicial candidates raised $357,000 for campaigns (Dec '07) Sep '16 silly rabbit 2
News Carbon has not received Elks demolition... Aug '16 Welcome to my world 3
News At Sunny Rest nudist resort, vacationers unload... (Nov '07) Aug '16 Benjamin Shealey 167

Walnutport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Walnutport Mortgages