Dispatchers report Walnutport bank ro...

Dispatchers report Walnutport bank robbery

There are 22 comments on the The Morning Call story from Oct 23, 2008, titled Dispatchers report Walnutport bank robbery. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Dispatchers are reporting a bank robbery in Walnutport a short time ago. According to dispatchers, a man, possibly armed with a shotgun, was seen leaving the Keystone National Bank, at 211 S. Best Ave., a short ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dee

AOL

#24 Oct 24, 2008
Pitbull wrote:
No community is safe from these beasts. Arm yourself folks! Get a permit and carry a gun it's your RIGHT! Help the police!
I do have a permit and yes I carry my gun no matter where I go. And I was asked once (why do you carry a gun?) Hello, because it's my right to. And I would use if need be....
Hoofty

United States

#25 Oct 24, 2008
Unfortunately, the crime will probably increase. Increase in foreclosures = decrease in property taxes. decrease in property taxes = decrease in public funds. decrease in public funds = less law enforcement personnel. There are already communities that are decreasing their police forces because of lack of funds.

It's going to get scary out there.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnutport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 bed/2 bath Mobile Home for sale 8,000 OBO!! ... (Sep '11) Mar 19 sqik45forever 2
Small Town Problems Mar 14 ngmilitarypolice 1
News At Sunny Rest nudist resort, vacationers unload... (Nov '07) Feb '17 Mdruddy 168
News Plans for Lehigh Valley's newest Wal-Mart Super... Feb '17 Ivy Sullivan 1
News Palmerton Area teachers say no to report (Jun '07) Jan '17 Brooke 47
Lost dog Jan '17 Vlossak 1
Origin/history of Bowmanstown (May '08) Nov '16 SBowman 2

Walnutport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Walnutport Mortgages