Dispatchers report Walnutport bank ro...

Dispatchers report Walnutport bank robbery

There are 22 comments on the The Morning Call story from Oct 23, 2008, titled Dispatchers report Walnutport bank robbery. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Dispatchers are reporting a bank robbery in Walnutport a short time ago. According to dispatchers, a man, possibly armed with a shotgun, was seen leaving the Keystone National Bank, at 211 S. Best Ave., a short ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 07

Middle Village, NY

#1 Oct 23, 2008
Holy cow! I always wondered why banks that are just built don't have the tellers sealed behind bullet-proof glass.

“In it for the long haul!”

Since: Sep 08

Slatington, PA

#2 Oct 23, 2008
Coming closer and closer to the country
The Bird

United States

#3 Oct 23, 2008
Kudos to the MC for actually printing the race of a suspect
dummies

Newark, DE

#4 Oct 23, 2008
it's KEYSTONE NAZARETH BANK & TRUST AKA KNBT
Yo momma

United States

#5 Oct 23, 2008
Go back to Allentown SCUMBAG!

“Here's looking at ya!”

Since: Jul 07

Hamburg, PA

#6 Oct 23, 2008
Bank robbers are like the flu,, it must be catchy.. it seem every week there is another bank being robbed.

Should we start taking bets on which bank will be next?
dummies

Newark, DE

#10 Oct 23, 2008
DDK47R wrote:
Black man with a long gun ?, I thought this was a family oriented newspaper , oh the humanity !
Listen up folks, this wouldn't happen under the Obama plan , this Black convict would have plenty of money and white Ho's to spread the wealth wit.
I am voting for the black jesus Obama ! he is this country's only hope for salvation !
\

oh yes, it is much better for a white man to steal the wealth and spread it around his already super rich friends. you stupid racist!! LOVE A WHITE PERSON GO OBAMA!!
dummies

Newark, DE

#11 Oct 23, 2008
ive had it wrote:
sounds like hussein or i mean obama stealing from the middle class and spreading the wealth around
oh yes, it is much better for a white man to steal the wealth and spread it around his already super rich friends. you stupid racist!! LOVE A WHITE PERSON GO OBAMA!!

and FYI....you are stealing from the bank, not the account holders.
ryan

Allentown, PA

#12 Oct 23, 2008
How did i guess he was going to be black?
GMAN

Catasauqua, PA

#13 Oct 23, 2008
ive had it wrote:
sounds like osama or i mean obama, trying to steal from the middle class and spread the wealth around to the international brotherhood of porch managers
oh man. some of you people are really warped. i am a white guy, hard working, middle class, fed up with the way this country is going. I hate slums, I hate the leeches of society and I hate how our country is being bled try by Republicans with their own agendas(war, controlling energy, and making the rich richer).

The only way to vote(if you are smart and reading between the lines of each candidates strategy) is Obama. Black or not, the guy has a plan thats realistic and one that will work for the people. so who cares what color he is? Do you really thing a Black President would favor Black criminals like the one in the article? Is that the kind of mindset you have? I guess so because you McCain folks will sit back and cheer a commercial that touts PA as a gun waving religious folks. Unbelievable.
GMAN

Catasauqua, PA

#14 Oct 23, 2008
ryan wrote:
because 9 out 10 times they are.
sickofit

Bethlehem, PA

#15 Oct 23, 2008
musta been obama stealing from the middle class to help out the lower class
ingrid

Slatington, PA

#16 Oct 23, 2008
as the cities become choked w/ urban blight, there is little opportunity to pillage, plunder and loot (PPL) within them, so those folks must move to the outlying areas to steal/rob. as the lehigh valley becomes more blighted, the more of this we'll see. just like when it gets cold out side and dark earlier, these people will have to confine their shootings and violence to the indoors.
Pitbull

Emmaus, PA

#17 Oct 23, 2008
No community is safe from these beasts. Arm yourself folks! Get a permit and carry a gun it's your RIGHT! Help the police!
Barky von Schnauzer

Bethlehem, PA

#18 Oct 23, 2008
GMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
oh man. some of you people are really warped. i am a white guy, hard working, middle class, fed up with the way this country is going. I hate slums, I hate the leeches of society and I hate how our country is being bled try by Republicans with their own agendas(war, controlling energy, and making the rich richer).
The only way to vote(if you are smart and reading between the lines of each candidates strategy) is Obama. Black or not, the guy has a plan thats realistic and one that will work for the people. so who cares what color he is? Do you really thing a Black President would favor Black criminals like the one in the article? Is that the kind of mindset you have? I guess so because you McCain folks will sit back and cheer a commercial that touts PA as a gun waving religious folks. Unbelievable.
You are soooooo right!!
Barky von Schnauzer

Bethlehem, PA

#19 Oct 23, 2008
sickofit wrote:
musta been obama stealing from the middle class to help out the lower class
Idiot!!!It's the Republicans stealing from the middle class, to give to the rich. That's what has happened the past 8 years, and will continue if McCain gets in. Do you honestly think McCain, whose wife is worth millions, and Palin who earns a quarter million a year, can relate to Joe average????
Get real.
without a doubt

Whitehall, PA

#20 Oct 23, 2008
ryan wrote:
Hey dummy you did'nt guess, the article told you.
Homewrecker

Cherryville, PA

#21 Oct 23, 2008
Well looks like someone had to pay there rent again.
SmokersAreLosers

AOL

#22 Oct 23, 2008
Black man with a black mask....hmmmm, how did they know???

Maybe he didn't have a mask on. Then he would just be a black man.

Or, maybe he was a white man with a black mask.

Or, maybe he was a ChinaMan with a black mask.

Or maybe it was just a mask with no one inside.
amanda

Philadelphia, PA

#23 Oct 23, 2008
Kelly7 wrote:
Holy cow! I always wondered why banks that are just built don't have the tellers sealed behind bullet-proof glass.
I agree. They would just need a small slot to slide money, checks, or papers under. Don't worry it will come to that one day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnutport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
strong arm robbery in slatington behind turkey ... (Aug '15) Jun 27 Regina local artist 2
Opening art gallery Jun 27 Regina local artist 1
News Carbon County Personnel Jun 26 lazy bass turd 1
News At Sunny Rest nudist resort, vacationers unload... (Nov '07) May '16 Nudist 29 165
News Towamensing Township Man Asked Woman For Ride T... (Dec '07) May '16 vote Trump 28
News Is it Leather Corners, or Leather Corner Post? (Jan '06) Apr '16 Denno329 12
News Hiking trails (Jun '13) Mar '16 double aught buck... 2

Walnutport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Walnutport Mortgages