First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mad customer

Mena, AR

#1 May 31, 2011
Is it just me or do we have the worst service in the world at our mcds ?
idk

Paragould, AR

#2 May 31, 2011
No, I think it's pretty good...
Agrees

Jonesboro, AR

#3 May 31, 2011
Everytime I go there...EVERYTIME...they screw up on my food and the customer service is horrible. I have called evrytime they have messed up on my food and the managers have appoligized but it continues to happen over and over again.
idk

Paragould, AR

#4 May 31, 2011
Agrees wrote:
Everytime I go there...EVERYTIME...they screw up on my food and the customer service is horrible. I have called evrytime they have messed up on my food and the managers have appoligized but it continues to happen over and over again.
I fully agree... But they have only teens working... That doesn't help anything.. Ither...
Agrees

Jonesboro, AR

#5 May 31, 2011
When I was 16 which wasn't too long ago, I took pride in my fast food job. Problem is no one is making people responsible for thier actions anymore. I would not blame it on kids cause if the management agrees with a customer who calls to complain that something must be done and yet nothing is ever done then its the higher-ups.
they

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Jun 2, 2011
Stoped at McD... Trumann Sat night. Went thru, drive thru, it took 15-20 min. Diden't get everything, went inside, took another 15-20 min.
Hmm

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Jun 2, 2011
Complain to the McDonalds corporate office and maybe something will get done. I have never gotten good service there but the past few months it has been horrible.
Camper

Fort Worth, TX

#9 Jun 2, 2011
Agrees wrote:
Then why do you continue to go there?
Anonomyous

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Jun 2, 2011
Camper wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you continue to go there?
Because they like the food, dummy!
well then

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Jun 2, 2011
Then quit complaining. People make mistakes, their human. Your order isn't the only one they have! God forbid they mess up. If you get fed up with it that bad, go in there and ask for the cook. The management isn't the one cooking your food. Yes there are a select bunch of lazy workers who could care less they mess up an order. But there are also people who work hard and like I previously stated, make mistakes but I'm sure it is not intentionally. Give them a break. If your going to be so rude like you never mess up, don't go there. If you like there food, I guess you can't have your cake and good service.
another

United States

#12 Jun 2, 2011
usually i have no quams with them but tonight,my quarter pounder was pieced horrable, the patty and cheese was all off to one side,the actual patty was broken in half,and just kinda thrown on the bun,and the pickles and onion was kinda mushed in the holes,when i opened the box it looked like a mini explosion had went off inside it,

Since: May 11

Thomastown, Australia

#13 Jun 2, 2011
Some MCDS are really messed up providing bad services, just ruins a good meal. Quite a few times the fillets are missing, how could you miss that?

Check out : http://fissionhomeliving.com/
In the know

United States

#14 Jun 2, 2011
They have almost got shut down 2or3 times
SayWhat

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Jun 3, 2011
yeah they do mess up orders quiet a bit. like when u order plain cheese burgers and you look and they are not plain. or my favorite, you order 2 cheese burgers and fries and get home and there is no cheese burgers in the bag just the fries lol...

one time my father ordered 3 -10 piece chicken nuggets and 4 apple pies and when he got home and looked in the bag all that was in there was pies lol I laughed at that one for days...

thats as bad as the time i ordered 6 tacos and 3 nachos from taco bell in jonesboro and opened the bag and all that was in it was one nacho....

damn fast food places lol
lee

Ash Flat, AR

#16 Jun 3, 2011
i agree they sux evertime i got threw at night or day the food is not hot it is luke warm, and my fries are cold and i thought they made them fresh i guess not, hell even when i go to just get a soda half the time the cup is not full, and pocahontas mds is just as bad, unreal how it is going down hill so fast..
Right on

United States

#17 Jun 4, 2011
I understand messin up on orders, I mean there's alot of people coming thru there all day,everyday but..... As far as their attitudes and customer service, Geez! Either act like u halfway like your job or get a job u like!
There's a hefer that works in there,she's a manager.She's chunky and not easy on the eyes, at least she could have a decent attitude! She acts like it's an absolute burden to wait on u and don't u dare ask for a refill or for sauce!! That'd be the unpardonable sin! Just wish they'd be a little more polite! It's so unprofessional!

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Jun 4, 2011
Right on wrote:
I understand messin up on orders, I mean there's alot of people coming thru there all day,everyday but..... As far as their attitudes and customer service, Geez! Either act like u halfway like your job or get a job u like!
There's a hefer that works in there,she's a manager.She's chunky and not easy on the eyes, at least she could have a decent attitude! She acts like it's an absolute burden to wait on u and don't u dare ask for a refill or for sauce!! That'd be the unpardonable sin! Just wish they'd be a little more polite! It's so unprofessional!
Aren't all the managers in there chunky and ugly?

United States

#19 Jun 4, 2011
I love McDonald's food, well fast food in general, like most Americans... let's not act like its just ours that has bad service.. they ALL do, sometimes u just get lucky and don't have to go back and argue with someone.. as long as fast food places continue to pay minimum wage and not require drug tests, the only people who will seek employment their will be teenagers, druggies, and everyday idiots. Bottom line, if u want to enjoy a delicious cheeseburger and fries in a matter of minutes,you're going to have to deal with some bad service along the way. Don't like it, go to polar freeze next time.
Right on

United States

#20 Jun 5, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't all the managers in there chunky and ugly?
Good point! Lol!
OH MY GOSH

United States

#21 Jun 11, 2011
SayWhat wrote:
yeah they do mess up orders quiet a bit. like when u order plain cheese burgers and you look and they are not plain. or my favorite, you order 2 cheese burgers and fries and get home and there is no cheese burgers in the bag just the fries lol...
one time my father ordered 3 -10 piece chicken nuggets and 4 apple pies and when he got home and looked in the bag all that was in there was pies lol I laughed at that one for days...
thats as bad as the time i ordered 6 tacos and 3 nachos from taco bell in jonesboro and opened the bag and all that was in it was one nacho....
damn fast food places lol
I have to stop reading any further! I am laughing my ass off so bad, I can barely breathe!! Or am I choked on that one pickle that was in my bag! LMBO.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnut Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr BARNEYII 30,519
Does anyone know Leia Crane? 13 hr Leia Hunter 3
Jail 16 hr Guest 76
police cheif? 16 hr Spelllcheck 46
Mobile Patrol (Feb '14) Tue Pky 20
heath Mon guest 10
WR City Intern Mon Guest 2
Walnut Ridge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Walnut Ridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?