Kevin Travis family

Posted in the Walnut Ridge Forum

Stacy

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Apr 20, 2013
I was adopted at birth and have family in the Hoxie/walnut ridge area. Kevin is a half brother and I think the other brother may be Shawn. There is a sister as well but I do not know her name. If anyone can help me with information to get in touch with them please let me know. My biological mother is their mother, Geraldine. Thanks for any help.
Stacy
Zonker

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Apr 20, 2013
Kevin Travis is a plumber I believe. Should be listed.
Stacy

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Apr 20, 2013
Zonker wrote:
Kevin Travis is a plumber I believe. Should be listed.
Thank you very much.
tina

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Apr 21, 2013
He lives in batevile , his mom lives with him & his wife june , shawn lives in hoxie , deen is real sick, so you need to be with her
Interesting

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Apr 29, 2013
Stacy wrote:
I was adopted at birth and have family in the Hoxie/walnut ridge area. Kevin is a half brother and I think the other brother may be Shawn. There is a sister as well but I do not know her name. If anyone can help me with information to get in touch with them please let me know. My biological mother is their mother, Geraldine. Thanks for any help.
Stacy
My name is Vickie...I am the half sister you are looking for. I was there the day you were born and have been searching for you for years. I live in Pittsburgh, Pa. I was also given up for adoption but returned to my natural grandmother at the age of 9. I knew Joe and Margeurite Morris quite well. In 2010 I was in Arkansas for a year. I was given pictures of you by our biological Mother...you are so beautiful! I tried Topix in Paragould, Jonesboro and Walnut Ridge to find you. No-one knew your last name. I knew you were a nurse and even took your picture, along with a letter, with contact information, to various hospitals and left them, just in case someone knew who you were.
I was the firstborn, then Shawn, then Kevin and then you. You can find me on Facebook under the name of Vickie Lucci. My husband RJ and I live in Carnegie, a suburb of Pittsburgh.
Interesting

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Apr 29, 2013
tina wrote:
He lives in batevile , his mom lives with him & his wife june , shawn lives in hoxie , deen is real sick, so you need to be with her
May I ask who you are and how you know this family?
Interesting

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Apr 30, 2013
Repost
Interesting

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 May 1, 2013
repost
observer

United States

#9 May 14, 2013
Coolest Topix Thread EVER!
Interesting

Paragould, AR

#10 May 15, 2013
observer wrote:
Coolest Topix Thread EVER!
Thank you...we DID find each other!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnut Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pitt bulls 2 hr guest 91
walnut ridge rock crusher? 5 hr rocks 2
Betty's restaraunt (Jan '14) 13 hr Jaja 28
Whats Dotson thinking!!! (Apr '14) 16 hr guest 40
Chamber President Sun guest 13
Lawrence Co. votes against hosting state prison Sat guest 18
Charles Snap and the Carnival he is creating! Sat Voter 14
Walnut Ridge Dating
Find my Match

Walnut Ridge Jobs