should i let my 14 year old get her nipples pierced?

Posted in the Walnut Ridge Forum

dilemma

Big Spring, TX

#1 Jul 22, 2010
grrrr

Longville, LA

#2 Jul 22, 2010
Be a parent and make that judgement call yourself, you already know the answer or you would not be asking.grrrrrrr where is common sense??
mustang 1

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Jul 22, 2010
If you are asking on Topix, you haven't got a clue about parenting.
Cathy

Blytheville, AR

#4 Jul 22, 2010
On the Cash topix you said she was 13! Did she have a birthday?
Dianna

United States

#5 Jul 22, 2010
Piercings can only make your daughter look more sexy. I say definitely do it.
lesbos rock

Montgomery, AL

#6 Jul 22, 2010
hell yea i love haveing sex with chicks that got peircings lol your dumb
my two sense

Lake Charles, LA

#7 Jul 22, 2010
Cathy wrote:
On the Cash topix you said she was 13! Did she have a birthday?
Yeah, and I read this on the Jonesboro topix, Single mom was asking about 13 yr. old.
Why do moron do these things?
Tell Like It Is

Coppell, TX

#8 Jul 23, 2010
Stupid!
lol

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Jul 24, 2010
her boobs arnt even finished growing, neither is her brain or her body... lol is she sexually active? what 14 year olds parents would ask such a stupid thing? apparently ure brain hasnt started growing yet either! lol
some commom sence

Ash Flat, AR

#11 Jul 24, 2010
mustang 1 wrote:
If you are asking on Topix, you haven't got a clue about parenting.
I certainly agree with mustang 1, why would you even ask such a stupid question? appears you should have never had kids in the 1st place if your that ignorant..common sence should tell you something...evidently you don't have any commom sence at all
sean

Big Spring, TX

#12 Jul 27, 2010
gd you ignorant ass people are easy as hell to troll. get with the times dumb @&&'s
Get real

Paragould, AR

#13 Jul 27, 2010
dilemma wrote:
iF YOU HAVE TO ASK SOMEONE , THEN YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO BE HER MOTHER
WTF

College Station, TX

#14 Jul 27, 2010
Are you seriously asking people this question? For one she cant get her nipples pierced by a professional until she is 16 with a parents signature. It shouldnt happen then either but thats the law! For two she is not even old enough to make that type of decision. Im not that old and I'm a little concerned as to where this world is coming to. For a parent to ask total strangers on topix if she should let her 14 year old get her nipples pierced is crazy! Do you let her get drunk and run around like an idiot too? Its very disappointing to know that teenagers these days have nothing better to do than pierce themselves, have sex, and act like fools. I am ashamed to raise my children in a world like this!!! If you cant do a better job raising your child then you need to get into some parenting classes, sounds like you should have done that a long time ago!
Willard

Allen, TX

#15 Jul 28, 2010
This is obscene to discuss such about a 14 year old in public. As a Mother you should be arrested.
Young

Victoria, TX

#16 Jul 31, 2010
I am young dont worry about her nipples let me take care of that
sean

Lake Charles, LA

#17 Aug 1, 2010
Again I say you people. You have been trolled. I got a rise out if you. It makes me laugh that you people are still freaking out.
a mom

Lake Charles, LA

#18 Aug 24, 2010
i say yes bc she has not asked to have sex and she has not asked of a tatoo and both are worse one is for ever and the other is a long term out come a kid and if she dont wont them later all she has to do is take them out it is just a faze and i see nothing wrong with asking on topix it is not like u re trashing the ppl like they did you good luck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnut Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 1 hr freak on a leash 10,003
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 2 hr KBK 218
Beatles Mania 3 hr No Ponytails 87
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr speller feller 29,846
upcoming millage increase 5 hr Guest 37
AR Who do you support for Auditor in Arkansas in 2... (Oct '10) 5 hr KatBrownKohl 244
jeremy robinette 6 hr robinettes school... 9
•••
•••
Walnut Ridge Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Walnut Ridge Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Walnut Ridge People Search