Family Says Sidney Is In Missouri
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Traben-trarbach, Germany

#42 Apr 30, 2013
Would be very stupid from his sister to make rumble in the Bronx if she or they got something to hide.

And its ignorant from you to tell somebody though ignorant.

Intelligent ppl wouldn't post something like that so stop sayn something about education.

They want to find out the truth what ever the truth is and for a Land that is Free it is her right to do that.

Mountain Home, AR

#43 Apr 30, 2013
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>JC had a job to provide him with spending money to go hunting and fishing and buying his guns, ammo and whatever jc wanted and you know that to be true Bill. You helped him. He was the responsible parent. HA. He learned how to be responsible from you. Ask any of his kids friends or the people that mainly raised them. If they didn't run off to Australia with the first foreigner she found. Right lea (jane) kirby? I met you two years ago, home for vacation. I guess you forgot how you didn't know what you're old man did. Your family shouldn't throw stones if you live in glass houses. And who's at home with your little ones now? Yep this is Pam and I do know your story.
Another Randall relative? No wonder JC met with such a tragic end, the resentment and jealousy must have boiled over when he got that big tax refund!
hopeful

Little Rock, AR

#44 Apr 30, 2013
facts wrote:
<quoted text>
So Pam if you know so much,help us to understand it better
Pam ONLY knows what Denise has told her and they are "the blind leading the blind."
hopeful

Little Rock, AR

#45 Apr 30, 2013
Dumb wrote:
That news story says nothing about starting over because if lies! They stated the police are started over and retracing their steps to see what leads they have missed! And no one except that sister has said that there is any question about Johns death! She doesn't want to believe the obvious. You all need to calm the hell down and look at how ignorant you sound!
Sorry, but you're the one sounding ignorant right now. The Chief said there are "shifting storylines". That's a nice, professional way of saying Denise is a liar!!

Since March, he's [Thatcher] sifted through allegations of sexual abuse and shifting storylines.

"The mother had said he'd (John Cornell) possibly been molesting Sidney. Some stories change a little bit, then different allegations came on, so we're just kind of checking on them," says Chief Thatcher.

http://arkansasmatters.com/fulltext/...
Wow

Little Rock, AR

#46 Apr 30, 2013
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>JC had a job to provide him with spending money to go hunting and fishing and buying his guns, ammo and whatever jc wanted and you know that to be true Bill. You helped him. He was the responsible parent. HA. He learned how to be responsible from you. Ask any of his kids friends or the people that mainly raised them. If they didn't run off to Australia with the first foreigner she found. Right lea (jane) kirby? I met you two years ago, home for vacation. I guess you forgot how you didn't know what you're old man did. Your family shouldn't throw stones if you live in glass houses. And who's at home with your little ones now? Yep this is Pam and I do know your story.
Wow, if this is the kind of company Denise keeps, I wouldn't be surprised if Sidney ran away.
hopeful

Little Rock, AR

#47 May 1, 2013
Dumb wrote:
That news story says nothing about starting over because if lies! They stated the police are started over and retracing their steps to see what leads they have missed! And no one except that sister has said that there is any question about Johns death! She doesn't want to believe the obvious. You all need to calm the hell down and look at how ignorant you sound!
Well I'm not the sister and I certainly have numerous questions about John's death. You wouldn't know "obvious" if it hit you head on. Here is what's obvious; the remains of John Cornell are with his family, not the medical examiner. If it were an open & shut case of self-infliction, they would have no reason not to make the public aware. They would, however, withhold that information if it was, in fact, a homicide.
http://www.kait8.com/story/22125394/family
facts

Jonesboro, AR

#48 May 1, 2013
hopeful wrote:
<quoted text>Well I'm not the sister and I certainly have numerous questions about John's death. You wouldn't know "obvious" if it hit you head on. Here is what's obvious; the remains of John Cornell are with his family, not the medical examiner. If it were an open & shut case of self-infliction, they would have no reason not to make the public aware. They would, however, withhold that information if it was, in fact, a homicide.
http://www.kait8.com/story/22125394/family
I know with all this stuff being said about my brother,if I had the ME report and it did not say he killed himself,I would put it out there for everyone to see
hopeful

Little Rock, AR

#49 May 1, 2013
The WR Police Chief stated on the news the other night that they are still waiting on the official report from the state medical examiner. No one knows the official cause of death right now except the person who murdered John.
hopeful

Little Rock, AR

#50 May 1, 2013
Friend wrote:
Hey Pam, I'm not related to the family; just an observer on the outside looking in. I've read/watched the recent news stories and I'm not seeing anyone throwing stones except you!! I'm hearing a family that has numerous questions as to the death of their loved one and I see a step-family who loves Sidney as if she's a blood relative. Your comment, for whatever reason, is so full of hate for JC and his family and it makes me wonder why? Is your good friend telling you all these things b/c it's my understanding you didn't like to go visit Denise when her husband was there, so you wouldn't know first hand. And if your good friend is telling you these things, it only makes me even more suspicious as to the possibility that money was a motive in John's death. Your statement reeks of jealousy, greed, and selfishness. JC had a job to buy himself hunting/fishing gear related to his hobbies and you have a problem with that? He was the ONLY one who had a job in that house while Denise sat on her butt all day doing nothing. However, Denise would be so furious if he spent money on himself and not her!! It obviously bothers her a great deal because that was one of the first things she mentioned to LE and the media; the fact that John's tax refund was used to buy himself a few things instead of giving it to her. Denise had enough of not getting her greedy hands on all of his money and she decided the only way she was going to get his last $1000 was to get rid of him. Only, it backfired on her because she didn't think to check John's pockets for the money because she assumed it was in his wallet, which was left at home. Now the public is questioning what your friend is doing with all of the donation money she has collected from the community? Has even one dime been spent on trying to locate Sidney or was it used to fund your "girls day out" trip to Memphis?
facts

United States

#52 May 1, 2013
This just a question,does a death certificate in the state of Arkansas not state cause of death on it?
neighbor

Jonesboro, AR

#53 May 1, 2013
facts wrote:
This just a question,does a death certificate in the state of Arkansas not state cause of death on it?
I believe it does. But, sometimes it says "undetermined."
Ret COP

Beebe, AR

#54 May 1, 2013
facts wrote:
The final death cert does sometimes. The cause of John's death will probably just indicate gunshot wound, there is a space for manner of death where it will state accidental self inflicted of homicide or even undetermined. In this case the death certificate has probably not yet been signed (local Coroner signs it) and since all results are pending it could be listed as undetermined. An amended certificate could later be issued.
Ret COP

Beebe, AR

#55 May 1, 2013
facts wrote:
<quoted text>
If the body has been released by the crime lab,would that not mean a cause of death has been determined and wouldn't that be stated on the death certificate
The remains are released to the family's funeral home as soon as the crime lab is complete with the autopsy and testing. That DOES NOT mean they have made a final conclusion of the facts and evidence. The County Coroner signs the death certificate. The first one would probably be cause of death - "gunshot wound" , the manner of death would probably be "undetermined".
Real life doesn't happen like CSI T.V. & can take some time. The State Dept of Vital certificates is the recorder for birth and death certificates.
News segment

United States

#56 May 1, 2013
I just saw the news segment in KAIT and I think it's disgraceful to the missing child that they chose to show the shrine to John in the background! What if he is guilty of hurting that child? What if she's ran away and scared? What if she has seen this crazy mess all over the news? What if she doesn't know who or where to turn for trust?
If that family is really concerned about finding the girl then they should put everything on the back burner and stop accusing and just use all their might to find this child!
I hope they never have to eat all the crow they are pushing down everyone's throat cause Im not sure if those people are strong enough for that!
hopeful

Little Rock, AR

#57 May 1, 2013
Ret COP wrote:
<quoted text>
The remains are released to the family's funeral home as soon as the crime lab is complete with the autopsy and testing. That DOES NOT mean they have made a final conclusion of the facts and evidence. The County Coroner signs the death certificate. The first one would probably be cause of death - "gunshot wound" , the manner of death would probably be "undetermined".
Real life doesn't happen like CSI T.V. & can take some time. The State Dept of Vital certificates is the recorder for birth and death certificates.
Thank you so much Ret COP for stating the facts regarding this lengthy process.
hopeful

North Little Rock, AR

#58 May 2, 2013
News segment wrote:
I just saw the news segment in KAIT and I think it's disgraceful to the missing child that they chose to show the shrine to John in the background! What if he is guilty of hurting that child? What if she's ran away and scared? What if she has seen this crazy mess all over the news? What if she doesn't know who or where to turn for trust?
If that family is really concerned about finding the girl then they should put everything on the back burner and stop accusing and just use all their might to find this child!
I hope they never have to eat all the crow they are pushing down everyone's throat cause Im not sure if those people are strong enough for that!
You are entitled to your opinions and feelings. However, this case, with it's many holes, is still under investigation. If it's proven that John actually did anything to Sidney and/or shot himself, his family will undoubtedly be heartbroken over that. They love Sidney and they love John. He was a person too; somebody's son/brother. The love doesn't just go away because there are unproven allegations out there. John's family isn't in denial; they have received enough facts in this case to question Denise's statements and what the media portrayed about their loved one.
hopeful

North Little Rock, AR

#59 May 3, 2013
Ret COP wrote:
<quoted text>
The final death cert does sometimes. The cause of John's death will probably just indicate gunshot wound, there is a space for manner of death where it will state accidental self inflicted of homicide or even undetermined. In this case the death certificate has probably not yet been signed (local Coroner signs it) and since all results are pending it could be listed as undetermined. An amended certificate could later be issued.
The death certificate has NOT been issued yet.
Facts4u

Jonesboro, AR

#60 May 7, 2013
hopeful wrote:
<quoted text>
The death certificate has NOT been issued yet.
Yes, it has. The Cornells have had it for 2-3 weeks already.
Truth

North Little Rock, AR

#62 May 8, 2013
I don't care who has the initial death certificate, it's NOT the FINAL one and won't be until the ME's report is released.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnut Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
With pay 1 hr apple 4
Time for a leadership change 1 hr Mamaw61 7
Ketones Diet 2 hr Adhd 2
Boycott Walnut Ridge because of PD 6 hr NoMoreShoppingWR4me 13
City Attorney 9 hr Itself 4
Fire Ryan Cooper 12 hr Y s sir 12
News Suit filed against Walnut Ridge officers, mayor... 15 hr JUSTICE 4 adam 19

Walnut Ridge Jobs

Personal Finance

Walnut Ridge Mortgages