First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ElderJohn

United States

#1 Jun 29, 2010
I'm so sick and tired of these Meth heads driving all times of the night and knockin on each other doors bumming and begging for a cig,gas money,food etc.we need stiffer jail times for such scumbags
Pityful

Charleston, WV

#2 Jun 30, 2010
I wished jail was the answer,but from what i've seen heard read about,they have to admit they have a problem,an go into a Rehab.Meth is a very addictive drug,it does make them do crazy stuff,weedeat at 2,in the morning,frigity,twist their mouth look crazy,an never know what they are doing.Meth has no limits it get the old an young,rich or poor.Collage students has got addicted to it .It can keep you up for days to study.Scarry but it is true,people taken this drug has lost family ,friends all they have.The Goverment,has got to find away to stop the making of this drug.They are blowing up rent houses ,with small children in the home.They have no brain,An i'm not taking up for them,but someone better come up with an answer.I would like to see the ones selling this go to prison for life..

Ruston, LA

#3 Jun 30, 2010
They need to stop selling the main ingrediant, Sudaphed, over the counter. If someone really needs it for a medical reason, like a sinus infection, they should go to the doctor anyway. I wouldn't even buy it if I needed it because the store clerk would look at me like I was a meth head.

United States

#4 Jun 30, 2010
I got a prescription from a dr for it and the chick behind the counter still asked for my drivers liscense. And she still looked at me like I was a druggie.
Slingshot

Lake Charles, LA

#5 Jun 30, 2010
Guest wrote:
I got a prescription from a dr for it and the chick behind the counter still asked for my drivers liscense. And she still looked at me like I was a druggie.
That's because the clerk was doing her job.I would thank that clerk for doing her job.Instead of complaning about it.Now how do you think the meth head would have felt?NERVOUS RIGHT.
Just Sayin

Little Rock, AR

#6 Jun 30, 2010
Slingshot wrote:
<quoted text>That's because the clerk was doing her job.I would thank that clerk for doing her job.Instead of complaning about it.Now how do you think the meth head would have felt?NERVOUS RIGHT.
Every once in a while you stumble up on a good one. Two ++'s
ElderJohn

United States

#8 Jul 11, 2010
My Gosh,Up above where have you been in Walnut Ridge to stumble on 1 or 2? Dang I see dozens everyday on my street (NW Free St)They're coming from Hoxie...I wish the get caught
why

Leesville, LA

#9 Jul 11, 2010
ElderJohn wrote:
My Gosh,Up above where have you been in Walnut Ridge to stumble on 1 or 2? Dang I see dozens everyday on my street (NW Free St)They're coming from Hoxie...I wish the get caught
The people that have been convicted for meth use should have to have their names listed on a state computer, just like sex offenders so landlords would not unknowingly rent to them.
Sadie

United States

#10 Jul 11, 2010
why wrote:
<quoted text>
The people that have been convicted for meth use should have to have their names listed on a state computer, just like sex offenders so landlords would not unknowingly rent to them.
You are so right. Also, I think you will see the drug arrest go up when a new Mayor comes in that lets the police do their work.

If House gets mayor he will kick butt when it comes to the dealers in this town. He will serve notice and follow through.
Slingshot

Lake Charles, LA

#11 Jul 12, 2010
why wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree it cost landlords money to have there houses cleaned after the meth cookers move out.
ElderJohn

United States

#12 Jul 12, 2010
I simply agree.It's bad to see people ruining their lives this way.Maybe I need to bring that to Attention at the next Council meeting
medicalmaster

Dolph, AR

#13 Jul 14, 2010
Slingshot wrote:
<quoted text>That's because the clerk was doing her job.I would thank that clerk for doing her job.Instead of complaning about it.Now how do you think the meth head would have felt?NERVOUS RIGHT.
The clerk was not doing her job. She was placing judgement on someone who had a medical condition. It is not her job to place a diagnosis or triage the proper treatment for the condition that the physician had written. Psudaphed is one of the most widely used otc medications toward the treatment of sinusitus and is one of the most effective medicine available. The cost is within many people's budget and they would not seek treatment without this drug. The next time maybe a little more understanding and a little less judgement would be prudent.
malcomxxx

Dolph, AR

#14 Jul 14, 2010
why wrote:
<quoted text>
This would be a violations of their civil rights.
malcomxxx

Dolph, AR

#15 Jul 14, 2010
By the way, medicalmaster is not me. It is my brother.
what

Russellville, AR

#16 Jul 14, 2010
Guest wrote:
I am sure its law that she has to see your drivers license to make sure you are the person who the prescription was written for, IF you are that person why would it bother you to prove it?? all pharmacies MUST by law keep up with every prescription of that med that is filled. do you honestly think a working person is going to ask to see your drivers license if not required????????? Please get real here. geezz use common sense, or read and keep upwith what is going on in the world, this med has been off the counter for yrs now, and its been yrs since you have had to go to the desk and ask for it, and sign for it. I had to once and it didnt bother me one little bit to show my ID or sign for it.. because I knew I was using it legally.. so why get upset over a law that is trying to protect innocent people. keeping the druggies from getting their hands on it and making drugs that kill in more ways than one.
what

Russellville, AR

#17 Jul 14, 2010
medicalmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
The clerk was not doing her job. She was placing judgement on someone who had a medical condition. It is not her job to place a diagnosis or triage the proper treatment for the condition that the physician had written. Psudaphed is one of the most widely used otc medications toward the treatment of sinusitus and is one of the most effective medicine available. The cost is within many people's budget and they would not seek treatment without this drug. The next time maybe a little more understanding and a little less judgement would be prudent.
And again it was taken off the counters many yrs ago and you have had to either get a prescription or sign for this drug for many yrs now.. what is the big deal. It was her job to ask for ID and it would cost her her job if she didnt. just type in the drug in google and read all about the problems and how almost every state is having to handle the selling of this drug. come on people get smart and stop complaining about people doing their jobs..
TWEEKER

Moline, IL

#18 Jul 14, 2010
Pssssssssss Walmart sells meth lab starer kits in their pharmacy isle.Anhydrous ammonia sold separetly, included in the kits are
6 pack of lithium batteries
1 gal of coleman fuel
6 boxes of 24 he sudafed
1 bottle of drain cleaner
aquarium tubing
morton salt
coffee filters
2 quart sized mason jars
1 roll of tin foil
1 shake n bake meth recipe that'll show you step by step how to make meth in about an hour.
It's so easy a caveman can do it.

LMFAO
u idiot

Blytheville, AR

#19 Jul 14, 2010
TWEEKER wrote:
Pssssssssss Walmart sells meth lab starer kits in their pharmacy isle.Anhydrous ammonia sold separetly, included in the kits are
6 pack of lithium batteries
1 gal of coleman fuel
6 boxes of 24 he sudafed
1 bottle of drain cleaner
aquarium tubing
morton salt
coffee filters
2 quart sized mason jars
1 roll of tin foil
1 shake n bake meth recipe that'll show you step by step how to make meth in about an hour.
It's so easy a caveman can do it.
LMFAO
I was told its a crime to even have that wrote down and can get up to 20 years i wonder what posting this on the net carries. you may find out.
TWEEKER

Moline, IL

#20 Jul 14, 2010
u idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
I was told its a crime to even have that wrote down and can get up to 20 years i wonder what posting this on the net carries. you may find out.
then they better start arresting every newspaper across the country because in just about every state & every paper, people are getting arrested for possessing every thing on the list I posted. they are commonly called precursors. Where do you think I copy and pasted it from. BTW Dont worry Imma confidential informant so who ever coming to get me will understand.lol

Ruston, LA

#21 Jul 14, 2010
what wrote:
<quoted text>
And again it was taken off the counters many yrs ago and you have had to either get a prescription or sign for this drug for many yrs now.. what is the big deal. It was her job to ask for ID and it would cost her her job if she didnt. just type in the drug in google and read all about the problems and how almost every state is having to handle the selling of this drug. come on people get smart and stop complaining about people doing their jobs..
I agree. I think it is a good thing that they are taking more steps to handle the sell of the drug. It's still not enough though because the drug cooks have found ways around it, like paying people to buy it for them. I would support a law making a prescription required for Sudaphed. I've had many sinus infections, and my doctor always gives me an antibiotic, never sudaphed, and it works just fine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnut Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr growupyoutroll 34,316
Thomas witt 6 hr Badbone 1
No consolidation 7 hr Hero 15
Old Village Creek/Valero Gas Station 16 hr jimmyjack 6
Snappy and his Facebook Tue Thom 1
Consolidation Mar 21 Jon 130
News 2 women face 17 counts of forgery after suspici... Mar 20 guest 7

Walnut Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance