firegirl

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Aug 17, 2012
Heard he is running carwash in Hoxie now...I didnt even know he was out of prison. I guess its better for him to play with water than fire.

United States

#2 Aug 17, 2012
Wow didn't even no he was in prison.
duh

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Aug 17, 2012
He has to work at a carwash bc he on drugs again

United States

#4 Aug 17, 2012
Prestons a nice guy and is doing well for himself. Whoever started this must be jealous.
brandon caery

Haslet, TX

#5 Aug 17, 2012
Preston is a motivated individual who may have made a few mistakes in his past but as far as I can presently tell, is a good person who would help anyone out if they had a problem, without expecting anything in return. You rumor troll really need to get a life and do something productive for a change.
brandon caery

Haslet, TX

#6 Aug 17, 2012
brandon caery wrote:
Preston is a motivated individual who may have made a few mistakes in his past but as far as I can presently tell, is a good person who would help anyone out if they had a problem, without expecting anything in return. You rumor troll really need to get a life and do something productive for a change.
"You rumor trolls*"
Lol

United States

#7 Aug 21, 2012
He isn't running the car wash because he is back on drugs? He had a job at farm service selling parts and then delivered parts for LKQ in Jonesboro! All where he had to have blood tests done to get the job! He is running the car wash for his dad and so he can be closer to his wife and kids to help her! Ya he made some mistakes when he was younger but he is doing really good! He is married with four kids! It's sorry how people sit in here and bash everyone! And fire girl! Get a life! The whole "fire" rumors were stupid! Everyone knows who burnt the house down! He talked to the state police and they knew he didn't do it! Get a LIFE or a job or BOTH
A Person Who Knows

Saint Peters, MO

#8 Oct 8, 2012
To everyone who thinks they know him Ha Ha He is crazy.. He is on Drugs and so is his wife.. He married her for her property.. Duh.. Not that she owns it though.. He is a low life who cares more about other peoples kids than his own.. That Girl with his kid had to move away because he stalks her all the time.. The kid dont even like him she is scared of him and his wife.. I feel sorry for them. He has a record a mile long and will never change.. Yeah the past is the past but he is still the same.. Pill poppin pot head who cant keep a real job and had to have his daddy get him a car wash.. His wife doesnt even work.. She goes to school and has been for ever,, wonder if she will ever get a job???? Doubtful.. I feel sorry for her kids fathers who had to deal with her and him.. Oh pethetic people..
Lol

United States

#9 Oct 16, 2012
Yes I'm in school the reason ive been in school for 3 Years is because I'm actually getting a degree unlike u Melissa who wouldn't finish your degree lol! We're pathetic? How about the man u ran off to live with in Illinois who is a informant and has a record a mile long as well? Forgot to mention that! His daughter is scared to come to our home because u coach her to hate me and tell her to call me a stupid bitch and my kids pussys! U know I have proof of all theses things sweet heart and about the car wash he gave that job up because he wasn't making enough for his family! U moved off so u could keep him away from Mady! So don't act like I bother u! The only time we talk is when UR treatin my husband like crap! And when are you going to get a job sugar? Get a life and stay off topix!!!!
wow

United States

#10 Oct 18, 2012
Lol wrote:
Yes I'm in school the reason ive been in school for 3 Years is because I'm actually getting a degree unlike u Melissa who wouldn't finish your degree lol! We're pathetic? How about the man u ran off to live with in Illinois who is a informant and has a record a mile long as well? Forgot to mention that! His daughter is scared to come to our home because u coach her to hate me and tell her to call me a stupid bitch and my kids pussys! U know I have proof of all theses things sweet heart and about the car wash he gave that job up because he wasn't making enough for his family! U moved off so u could keep him away from Mady! So don't act like I bother u! The only time we talk is when UR treatin my husband like crap! And when are you going to get a job sugar? Get a life and stay off topix!!!!
take ur on advice morganne!!!
Lol

Haslet, TX

#11 Nov 2, 2012
Think I have....sweetie!
lmao

Haslet, TX

#12 Nov 2, 2012
Lol wrote:
Think I have....sweetie!

Sugar maybe u should learn how to treat people might get u father in life o wait ur life is living off the government and ur family!!!!! And making up lies abt people I don't blame Melissa I would not want my kid around u bc u r mean to that baby I have seen it with my own eyes probably help use because she is soo much cuter than ur red headed ugly child!!!
oh no you didnt!

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Nov 2, 2012
What a shitty person you must be!! To make fun of that beautiful red headed baby!! Those kids have no say in what their parents do or say. But that was just a below the belt hit! And completely uncalled for!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnut Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get on board 3 hr merkerly 4
Boycott Walnut Ridge because of PD 4 hr JUSTICE 4 adam 16
Selfies 6 hr Bee Eye Tee C H 32
Snapp 7 hr Larry 4
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 9 hr Reality Check 42,921
Main Street pizza 9 hr guest 2
Time for a leadership change 11 hr deeznuts 12

Walnut Ridge Jobs

Personal Finance

Walnut Ridge Mortgages