Lf house

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Jan 11, 2013
My family and I are looking for a 3 or 2 bedroom house in Walnut Ridge or Hoxie. Must be ch/a. Will pay up to $550... Please comment if you have or know of one will be ready to move in about 2 weeks. Thanks!!
Sad

United States

#2 Jan 11, 2013
I have a three bedroom, large living area, good sized kitchen newly remodeled and in very good shape. No pets! And I expect the yard to be kept up. Also we don't partying or large amounts of traffic. Visitors are fine, we're talking 10 or more different cars a day. We had to move the last couple out an redo the house. New carpet. If your interested please email me at [email protected]
Sad

United States

#3 Jan 11, 2013
I forgot to mention there is no indoor plumbing!
Lf house

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Jan 12, 2013
Sad wrote:
I have a three bedroom, large living area, good sized kitchen newly remodeled and in very good shape. No pets! And I expect the yard to be kept up. Also we don't partying or large amounts of traffic. Visitors are fine, we're talking 10 or more different cars a day. We had to move the last couple out an redo the house. New carpet. If your interested please email me at [email protected]
I emailed you... Not sure if you got it or not

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnut Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 min BARNEYII 34,437
Old Village Creek/Valero Gas Station 46 min Rawfishisdelish 7
Ken Roach (Jun '14) 7 hr Nnn 4
Snappy and his Facebook 11 hr Poky 4
Dont stop letting people not help you! Fri guest 3
Thomas witt Thu Badbone 1
No consolidation Thu Hero 15

Walnut Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance