Brittney "thinks Iam better" Webb

Posted in the Walnut Ridge Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sad

Pacifica, CA

#1 Nov 2, 2009
That bitch is going to grow up just like her momma, a whore. She is already to fast for a young lady, and look at her mom popping out kids at 15. That is a shame. You would think her dad would do something about it, but he is no better, he was the one sleeping with a 15 year old.
noo

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Nov 2, 2009
I already see me getting blamed for this post.
but true

Miami, FL

#3 Nov 2, 2009
she is 18... she can screw whoever she wants to..
jledesma

United States

#4 Nov 2, 2009
look this is my daughter you are talking about..... she is a good girl, she is not fast and not a whore ! she has had a steady boyfriend for awhile. so what i had her at 15 i took care of her you did'nt. you need to mind your own business. I am very proud of my daughter , she is not pregnant, she is not a druggie,and she does not think she is better than anyone else . you sound like someone who maybe really jealous of her and trying to piss her off by bringing up me and her dad. we are both proud parents .
United States

#5 Nov 2, 2009
jledesma wrote:
look this is my daughter you are talking about..... she is a good girl, she is not fast and not a whore ! she has had a steady boyfriend for awhile. so what i had her at 15 i took care of her you did'nt. you need to mind your own business. I am very proud of my daughter , she is not pregnant, she is not a druggie,and she does not think she is better than anyone else . you sound like someone who maybe really jealous of her and trying to piss her off by bringing up me and her dad. we are both proud parents .
well why would you be pissed...your called someone else's babies grungy and dirty.I know thats total bs.A lot of people saw your post calling them names. you should say your sorry right here on this forum for what you said.If you ever want to be forgiven.
agree

Miami, FL

#7 Nov 3, 2009
That was the first thing i thought.This lady is more upset over the ex, than her daughter being called a whore.I grew up with her,shes nasty..
Just Sayin

United States

#8 Nov 3, 2009
jledesma, why does this name constantly pop up on this forum.
Betty

Las Vegas, NV

#9 Nov 3, 2009
Just Sayin wrote:
jledesma, why does this name constantly pop up on this forum.
Shes just a trouble maker.Always putting someone else down to make her own life seem better. she lies a lot to.
jledesma

United States

#10 Nov 3, 2009
lol....... you need to get a life !
pkg.......you are not worth the time. say all you want about me your the one that will be judged for the things you do and say. i am the better person for walking away instead of playing stupid childish games.
jledesma

United States

#11 Nov 3, 2009
i have not one thing to hide from anyone wanna ask me something here i am go for it i will be glad to answer......i don't lie either .got no reason too i am probably one of the most honest people you will ever meet. i don't care what anyone thinks about me you do not live my life .and i do not even talk to people from this area anymore only my children so you know nothing about me anyway. i never said those children were grungy i said they looked grungy which meant their parents weren't taking very good care of them.......i would never say anything bad about a child.....it is not the child's fault but their caregiver.where someone gets i care more about my ex than my daughter being called a whore is just retarded i never said anything about him except to refer to my daughters dad..no,i do not like my daughter being called a whore but i know she is not , now if you wanna come call her a whore to my face well come on let's see how quick you find out that it BOTHERS me.you people hide behind fake names and spread crap but i am the liar and troublemaker.......GROW THE F*** up
Well isnt that nice

United States

#12 Nov 4, 2009
Two delicate flowers of Southern womanhood, one from Georgia, the other from Alabama, were conversing on the porch swing of a large white-pillared mansion.
The Georgia peach said, "When my first child was born, my husband built this beautiful mansion for me." The lady from Alabama commented, "Well, isn't that nice??"
The first woman continued "When my second child was born, my husband bought me that fine Cadillac you see parked in the drive." Again, the belle from Alabama commented, "Well, isn't that nice??"
The first woman boasted, "Then, when my third child was born, my husband bought me this exquisite diamond bracelet." Yet again, the second of the ladies commented, "Well, isn't that nice??"
The first woman then asked her companion, "What did your husband buy for you when you had your first child?" "My husband sent me to charm school," declared the Bama belle.
"Charm school!" the first woman cried, "Land sakes, child, what on Earth for?"
The Alabamian responded, "So that instead of saying, "who gives a shit", I learned to say,'Well, isn't that nice?"
Daddy

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Nov 4, 2009
jledesma wrote:
lol....... you need to get a life !
pkg.......you are not worth the time. say all you want about me your the one that will be judged for the things you do and say. i am the better person for walking away instead of playing stupid childish games.
dont involve me in this,not my doings it would make me look bad as well. sounds like a jealous woman to me,maybe brit took her bf? but leave me out of it..I don't know a thing about Brit or you.I have not seen either in 6 years something like that.
I almost took up for the girl but I don't want to fight on this site or anywhere.
say what

Miami, FL

#15 Nov 4, 2009
ignore them the first post was correct.Jeanie has 8 or 9 kids and has none of them...
she's filth mothers do not loose their kids without a good reason.. thank god for Dad's...but just ignore them...
Just Sayin

United States

#16 Nov 4, 2009
brittany webb wrote:
This is brittany webb i dont really understand how my life concerns any of yall and no im not a whore and i dont think im better then anyone. and i know who this is its a shame a grown man has to pick on an 18 year old girl so if anyone needs to grow up its you..and another thing my parents are great people yeah sure we have our problems but again how does that concern you?
Well, isn't that nice.
jledesma

United States

#17 Nov 4, 2009
thats funny see a lot you people know about me or my daughter ......you don't even know how many children i have you all just make crap up...
brittany well

Fremont, CA

#18 Nov 4, 2009
ok for one my mother has 6 children and yeah we dont live with her due to a finacial problem which again doesnt concern any of you!
jledesma

United States

#19 Nov 4, 2009
Daddy wrote:
<quoted text>dont involve me in this,not my doings it would make me look bad as well. sounds like a jealous woman to me,maybe brit took her bf? but leave me out of it..I don't know a thing about Brit or you.I have not seen either in 6 years something like that.
I almost took up for the girl but I don't want to fight on this site or anywhere.
my point proven right here who is the one saying stuff ? you really need to grow up.....

Miami, FL

#20 Nov 4, 2009
mother and daughter quality time. fighting on the net.
apple did not fall far from the tree.
Well isnt that nice

United States

#21 Nov 4, 2009
Well isn't that nice.
jledesma

United States

#22 Nov 4, 2009
guest wrote:
mother and daughter quality time. fighting on the net.
apple did not fall far from the tree.
you really are retarded......my daughter and i are not fighting....people are here saying things about us.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnut Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stupid moms in walmart that give babies soda. 3 min I hate stupid people 6
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 9 min Reality Check 38,233
Tree Friendly City? 1 hr Mustang 15
Pregnant again? 2 hr WTH 1
911 Center 3 hr hey 17
"addiction is a disease" Fri guest 3
Grass Thu concernd 23

Walnut Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance