Four Walnut Ridge Men Jailed on Rape Charges

Apr 25, 2013 Full story: ArkansasMatters 290

Four Walnut Ridge men are behind bars on charges of rape and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Full Story
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Apr 25, 2013
This isn't the first time this group of boys has done this. Scum of the county. Every one.
been there007

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Apr 25, 2013
guest wrote:
This isn't the first time this group of boys has done this. Scum of the county. Every one.
who are the guys
wrong

Walnut Ridge, AR

#3 Apr 25, 2013
Scum of the county??? Really "guest" you obviously have never been or lived in the county, because if they are the so called scum, I'd hate to hear your opinion on people that have never been arrested. Most get away with the bad things they do there. The criminals lie throughout the whole county, including officers. Get a life and quit judging boys who were just drinking with friends and invited girls who put themselves in the situation for going to an adults house where everyone knows drinking was going on. The real judgement should be on that girls parents.
FYI

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Apr 25, 2013
they did not go to the girls house. know what your talking about before posting
FYI

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Apr 25, 2013
they did not go to the girls house so make sure you have your facts clear before posting

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Apr 25, 2013
Yea. They went to one of the girls aunt's houses where they were supposed to be babysitting. So get yours strait.
FYI

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Apr 25, 2013
their house and the aunts house are two totally different places....my facts are straight!
FYI

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Apr 25, 2013
going to the aunts house and their house are two different places.....my facts are straight
FYI

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Apr 25, 2013
the aunts house and their house is two different places thank you very much.........my facts are straight
Wow

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Apr 25, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>They went to the girls house just to be clear and this isn't the first girl they've done this too. Maybe they're willing when they're trashed, but not after. It doesn't make it right. It makes them druggies, which I know for a fact they all are, rapists... Which I also know for a fact they all are.
How do you for a fact they are rapists?

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Apr 25, 2013
guest wrote:
Clue us in, who r these boys?
Hoxie Proud

Ash Flat, AR

#13 Apr 25, 2013
FYI wrote:
going to the aunts house and their house are two different places.....my facts are straight
Typical WR people, just read this and people are taking up for them

http://www.imbodenlive.com/2013/04/25/four-ch...
Really

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Apr 25, 2013
wrong wrote:
Scum of the county??? Really "guest" you obviously have never been or lived in the county, because if they are the so called scum, I'd hate to hear your opinion on people that have never been arrested. Most get away with the bad things they do there. The criminals lie throughout the whole county, including officers. Get a life and quit judging boys who were just drinking with friends and invited girls who put themselves in the situation for going to an adults house where everyone knows drinking was going on. The real judgement should be on that girls parents.
The girls were babysitting you moron! The adults weren't supposed to be there!
wow

Oklahoma City, OK

#15 Apr 25, 2013
These girls were minors the men are adults can't these men get women their on age or they just have to stoop so low as to rape teenage girls. They should be put behind bars and never see the light of day.
tammy

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Apr 25, 2013
I think its wrong that those guy's did this , and if its proven in court that they did rape these young girls they should go to prison, does anyone know who invited the guys over? Did the guys brake in on these girls and make them get drunk? Did the girls know them .
Noneofmybusines

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Apr 25, 2013
wrong wrote:
Scum of the county??? Really "guest" you obviously have never been or lived in the county, because if they are the so called scum, I'd hate to hear your opinion on people that have never been arrested. Most get away with the bad things they do there. The criminals lie throughout the whole county, including officers. Get a life and quit judging boys who were just drinking with friends and invited girls who put themselves in the situation for goi. ng to an adults house where everyone knows drinking was going on. The real judgement should be on that girls parents.
. Amen those girls invited the boys ... They were already drinking ! Lets put the blame where it needs to be
Noneofmybusines

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Apr 25, 2013
guest wrote:
. Hey Guest. Did you no one of the girls has willing sleep with to of the boys before this And she wanted to. Think before you speak

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Apr 25, 2013
Noneofmybusines wrote:
<quoted text>. Hey Guest. Did you no one of the girls has willing sleep with to of the boys before this And she wanted to. Think before you speak
That still doesn't make it legal to get em drunk and do what they did. You can rape someone even though you were intimate in the past. All but one of these boys has been in quite a bit of trouble before. They've been running a muck here lately and it's finally catching up to them.
wow

Oklahoma City, OK

#20 Apr 25, 2013
Think before you speak ! Gee so we are suppose to blame these teenage girls whom to my understanding were not only drinking but were drugged also and its all their fault. They are not old enough to buy the liquor so I guess it just grew legs and walked in by itself these nice respectable MEN would never brought in and give it to minors. Of course the nice respectable MEN knowing they where minors could not just walk away even if the girls where offering. Key words here the girls were MINORS and the guys were grown MEN.

Oklahoma City, OK

#22 Apr 25, 2013
I know a girl who claimed that Jayce and Vidal had done this to her along with a couple other boys. No one believed her. I bet if everyone had these girls wouldn't be in the same situation. The only reason Josh doesn't have a criminal record is because he's a lucky a$$. He's just a big of criminal as the rest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnut Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is allen Smith 18 min guest 12
AR Who do you support for Secretary of State in Ar... (Oct '10) 32 min guest 229
upcoming millage increase 1 hr so 34
AR Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 3 hr KatBrownKohl 383
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 3 hr KatBrownKohl 843
Someone should... 5 hr Seems 1
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 7 hr quest 29,826
•••
Walnut Ridge Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Walnut Ridge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••