Found Boston Terrier Female

Posted in the Walnut Ridge Forum

Steve

Paragould, AR

#1 Jul 18, 2011
I have found a small female boston terrier. I found her in the vicinity of Midway road this past weekend. If you know of someone missing a boston terrier, please leave information here.
Steve

Paragould, AR

#4 Jul 20, 2011
Still looking for the owner of this little girl boston terrier.
dog

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Jul 20, 2011
have you called the local vet to see if anyone has it listed missing thru them?? also try calling tradeO early mornings. doubt you will find owner on this site. maybe run a small ad in next wks td?
family

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Jul 20, 2011
Red collar? she stayed on our porch for about a week and then she was gone. We think someone just dumped her. Very sweet dog. We would be more than happy to pick her up from you, just not sure if she would stay. Feel free to send me your email address and we will bring her back here. I just hate to think of her getting picked up by the city.
hmmmmm

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Jul 21, 2011
to "family" if you do not plan on taking the dog in the house or fencing her please do not take her. Your comment "not sure if she will stay" shows you are not a very responsible pet owner and do not need this dog. I hope the person who found her has enough sense not to let you take her. Hopefully a decent home can be found for her.
family

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Jul 21, 2011
Well hmmmmm no one asked for your opinion. As I stated, the dog is not ours, but when she showed here she was malnourished and had been mistreated. And yes we did start taking the proper precautions to claim her as our own such as purchasing dog food and giving her love, and taking steps to build a fence and house for her. She disappeared on July 4th. Although we looked for her, she was gone and my children have been looking for her ever since. I could have called animal control, but we didn't. So you can make arrangements to contact us about the dog and we will continue our preparations for her, or you can provide the loving home. FYI, my children named her Sally.
hmmmmm

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Jul 21, 2011
family wrote:
Well hmmmmm no one asked for your opinion. As I stated, the dog is not ours, but when she showed here she was malnourished and had been mistreated. And yes we did start taking the proper precautions to claim her as our own such as purchasing dog food and giving her love, and taking steps to build a fence and house for her. She disappeared on July 4th. Although we looked for her, she was gone and my children have been looking for her ever since. I could have called animal control, but we didn't. So you can make arrangements to contact us about the dog and we will continue our preparations for her, or you can provide the loving home. FYI, my children named her Sally.
You said the dog stayed on your porch for a week. That is not preparing or taking care of her. Anybody can let a dog lay on their porch and throw it food. The dog need shelter, vet care and a responsible owner. I'm sorry you dont seem to meet that qualification.
Steve

Paragould, AR

#10 Jul 21, 2011
You didn't leave any information on how to contact you.
family

United States

#11 Jul 22, 2011
Contact us walterdavis1398@yahoo.com. We have friends that are terrier owners offering to take Sally while we take steps to become her rightful owners. Thank you for taking care of her.
Steve

Paragould, AR

#12 Jul 22, 2011
family wrote:
Contact us walterdavis1398@yahoo.com. We have friends that are terrier owners offering to take Sally while we take steps to become her rightful owners. Thank you for taking care of her.
I have sent you an email, please keep the information confidential.

As for the person giving them a hard time about her being on the porch. This little girl has been abused and neglected. She is emaciated and she is afraid of everything. It took quite a while to get her to come to me so that I could get her taken care of. These wonderful individuals were doing what they could to try to get her to come to them, so my suggestion to you, is get all your facts in line before you jump to conclusions about something. You won't make yourself look near as bad in the end.
Steve

Paragould, AR

#14 Aug 23, 2011
family wrote:
I sent you an email from a temp yahoo account. I can not remember what it was. Can you post that email address so I can get logged into there to check that mail.
family

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Aug 24, 2011
I've tried several times to leave the email for you, but everytime I check back, it is gone. You have my email address. Send a message there and I will send the address to you.
Steve

Paragould, AR

#18 Aug 27, 2011
Ok. I sent you an email from another account. sorry.
Emily123

Chula Vista, CA

#19 Mar 19, 2013
i think its mine. were do you live? A few months ago, my uncle left the fence door open and my female boston terrier got out we searched but we never found her.:( i remember her wearing a red collar but im not sure. please respond
Steve

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Mar 19, 2013
This one is from a year and a half ago. Not the same dog.

Since: Aug 10

Walnut Ridge

#21 Mar 23, 2013
This might be my mother-in-laws dog. She came home a couple of weeks ago and found her gate open and her dog gone. She lives right by the Hoxie school. She looked everywhere for her and could not find her. She misses her terriably.

Since: Aug 10

Walnut Ridge

#22 Mar 23, 2013
never mind. I just saw the dates. :(
Steve

Jonesboro, AR

#23 Mar 23, 2013
I hope you find your puppy though. ;o)
Valerie Becerea

United States

#25 Oct 18, 2014
Valerie Becerra wrote:
<quoted text>
I have lost my sister she is a Boston terrier please I hope this is her she answers to the name Luna she ran away by slipping out of the fence plz comment back
what color is her eyes...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnut Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr Nothing Between Y... 30,464
Drs that prescribe diet pills (Aug '11) 5 hr Get real 43
stephanie 11 hr guest 9
house/appt for rent (Nov '08) 19 hr momma bear 10
big als 20 hr I know 20
christina haynes (Oct '13) 21 hr know that skank 24
wr city council pitbull ban ? 23 hr nomoreweeds 19
Walnut Ridge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web