fly on the wall

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2010

omg, I seen her at the brickhouse w/ that pervert! I wonder if SHAD knows?
Doubt it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2010

Shad can do so much better than that. She has just been using him. He needs someone without children that can devote time to him and his children. She is just in it for the money.
fly on the wall

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2010

And she acts so good and innocent.
buddy of s

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2010

Plz tell me it is not the shad that i know? which Shad is it?
fly on the wall

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2010

allison, man......
no doubt

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2010

Judged:

how many shads can there be. Id be mad if someone named me after a fish. Take out the trash bluegill or clean your room catfish how about mow the lawn crappie.
Please

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2010

Please if you are Shad's friends, warn him about her and try to talk some sense into his head. He deserves better. He is a good guy. And there are other girls out there that would go with him.
what

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2010

i thought shad allison was married???
HMMM

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2010

He and pattie were married but divorced. Has 2 children that they split custody with. Has been divorced quite a while. Went with Misty then she dumped him for a no gooder. Then Misty found out what the no gooder was and went back to Shad. Shad should never have taken her back. Now she is foolin around again.
fly on the wall

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2010

Yeh, man, shes foolin around w/ thatsame no gooder again! Better watch them kids!
Seriously

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

Well, now, are any of you judging people involved with Misty or Shad's daily lives to see what their relationship is like? I doubt it! So you have no idea about either of them. I know for a fact that they are both wonderful people (Shad and Misty) and great parents. They love their kids and stay out of other people's business! So, why don't you "do-gooders" find something better to do than bash Misty. They are adults and can take care of their own lives. You should go see a movie or find a hobby and leave them alone. Just sayin....
Agree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

I agree that Shad and Misty are both good people. However, that does not mean that she has to use him. He is a good guy and does not deserve to be used. If she cared about him and loved him, she would not be seeing other men. She would not like it if she loved him and he were secretly seeing other women. Shad needs someone who will love him and not just his money.
Onlygodcanjudge

Trumann, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

All of you, everyone who commented on this needs god, Dont judge ANYONE untill you know them or have walked in there shoes, misty& all of them are good people& I know who that " do gooder" is your talking about& I suggest you step up& if you have a problem with him, tell him& he will pray for you.. Get over yourself. I'll be praying for everyone of yal.
Wezie

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2010

Judged:

U people need t stop!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Walnut Ridge Forum right now

Search the Walnut Ridge Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Political predictions 38 min For Arkansas 44
Judges Race In Law Cty 1 hr Early Voter 46
Hoxie Night Custodian Failed to Pass Background... 1 hr Evelyn 10
Next County Judge 9 hr Dirt Farmer 14
Claims Against Higginbotham Funeral Home (Jan '12) 10 hr Concerned 27
cheating boysss 11 hr who 2
Best Bar B Q 12 hr Delicious 16
•••
•••