FACT AND RUMORS about SIDNEY RANDELL
Munn

Harku, Estonia

#64 Mar 25, 2013
guest55 wrote:
If I understand correctly, there are approximately 4-5 hours that pass between conversations with the stepfather. The search radius should be broadened to areas 1 1/2-2 1/2 hours outside Walnut Ridge. If the stepfather is involved in the disappearance, it is unlikely that she would be found in her own backyard, so to speak.
Stepdad had extra 20 hours after leaving the last time.
guest55

Paragould, AR

#65 Mar 25, 2013
Thank you for your reply. In that case, she could be much more than two hours away. It grieves me for the family; I hope she will be found unharmed.
tyguest55

North Little Rock, AR

#66 Mar 25, 2013
Your posts are looking for clues to find a missing child. Thank you. Back on the target of Finding Sidney.
p----- off

Jonesboro, AR

#67 Mar 26, 2013
Why don't people quit spreading all of the stupid rumors and concentrate on finding Sidney
Curious

Little Rock, AR

#68 Mar 26, 2013
p----- off wrote:
Why don't people quit spreading all of the stupid rumors and concentrate on finding Sidney
We'll quit giving our OPINIONS when they find Sidney, Denise takes a polygraph, or they shut down the internet. Until then, we'll be right here!
sad

Saint Louis, MO

#69 Mar 27, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>We'll quit giving our OPINIONS when they find Sidney, Denise takes a polygraph, or they shut down the internet. Until then, we'll be right here!
I know they keep saying poor mom has cancer did poor mom never go to the doctor and get rid of the cancer does she still have cancer really that's BS and if she was on medication then it would most likely be morphing no other cancer medication would screw up your mind And the morphine would only be for pain. I do not believe she was on medication to where she could not focus on what she was doing.
fundraiser for the family

Oakland, TN

#70 Mar 27, 2013
not to sound crude but why is the community raising money for the cornell family? are they without income. did John have a job? i have not seen where anybody said he did. yeah, i can see them profiting off this whole ordeal. were they not already on the goverment payroll ???? just wondering. i can't see how money will change anything.
Curious

Little Rock, AR

#71 Mar 27, 2013
fundraiser for the family wrote:
not to sound crude but why is the community raising money for the cornell family? are they without income. did John have a job? i have not seen where anybody said he did. yeah, i can see them profiting off this whole ordeal. were they not already on the goverment payroll ???? just wondering. i can't see how money will change anything.
I believe I read that John worked on a farm. I read the article about the fundraiser and apparently a friend of the family commented and said Denise wasn't able to work b/c of this ordeal. I know she sold Avon, but did she have a job outside of the home as well? I guess we don't know if JC had life insurance and/or if it would even start paying out without the autopsy results. I agree that the children should receive support from the community, but does the community not realize that the mother was home as well as was the last one to see her child? Also, that this terrible incident could have been prevented if the children were better protected? That's just my opinion, though.
SS payments

Jonesboro, AR

#72 Mar 27, 2013
mother and children should be able to draw off fathers social security. it will take awhile to get this setup.so maybe they will need help till that takes place.. I cant imagine the mother going to a daily job during this time.
Guest 1074

United States

#73 Mar 27, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe I read that John worked on a farm. I read the article about the fundraiser and apparently a friend of the family commented and said Denise wasn't able to work b/c of this ordeal. I know she sold Avon, but did she have a job outside of the home as well? I guess we don't know if JC had life insurance and/or if it would even start paying out without the autopsy results. I agree that the children should receive support from the community, but does the community not realize that the mother was home as well as was the last one to see her child? Also, that this terrible incident could have been prevented if the children were better protected? That's just my opinion, though.
Most life insurance policies will not pay out for suicide. With this being the speculation I'm sure if he had insurance they are waiting to see the death certificate and reason for death. There are still 2 kids at home that need cared for. Bills still have to be paid, groceries bought, and I'm hoping they have sought counseling all this costs money.

Paragould, AR

#74 Mar 27, 2013
the do pay on suicide--- mine had a two year period before it would pay though

Cleveland, OH

#75 Mar 27, 2013
maybe she's responsible for his funeral expenses. ss would probably just be paid to the child that's his.
Curious

Little Rock, AR

#76 Mar 27, 2013
I don't know, this benefit seems a little odd to me. I mean, a potential serious crime has been committed, allegedly by the homeowner and a benefit well be held to continuing paying the perpetrator's bills? Am I the only one who thinks that's unusual? This community is treating the mother like the victim and the victim is the missing child! I understand there are survivors, but usually benefits are held for the victims and the victim in this case has been missing for weeks.
Were there any fundraisers for little Caylee Anthony when she was missing? I'm not sure, but I doubt anyone wanted to support Casey or her family because the fact was a child was missing and the family couldn't provide an explanation. Similar scenarios in my opinion.
Curious

Little Rock, AR

#77 Mar 27, 2013
A little off topic, but I actually did find an article about a fundraiser in honor of Caylee Anthony and NO, proceeds did NOT go to Casey or her family. The proceeds went to an organization called The Children's Advocacy Center of Brevard. This kind of fundraiser makes sense as it's all about honoring the true victim-the missing child!
benefit?

United States

#78 Mar 27, 2013
Is there a new benefit being held. I knew there were a couple right after Sidney's disappearance, but have heard of nothing new.
Curious

Little Rock, AR

#79 Mar 27, 2013
[QUOTE who="benefit?"]Is there a new benefit being held. I knew there were a couple right after Sidney's disappearance, but have heard of nothing new.[/QUOTE]

http://craigheadcounty.kait8.com/news/events/...
Ride to benefit missing girl's family | Events | Craighead County News. The #2 LegitAutos club will host a benefit ride for Sidney Randall on Saturday, April 6, starting at 9 a.m. at ..
just saying

Jonesboro, AR

#80 Mar 27, 2013
Curious wrote:
[QUOTE who="benefit?"]Is there a new benefit being held. I knew there were a couple right after Sidney's disappearance, but have heard of nothing new. "

http://craigheadcounty.kait8.com/news/events/...
Ride to benefit missing girl's family | Events | Craighead County News. The #2 LegitAutos club will host a benefit ride for Sidney Randall on Saturday, April 6, starting at 9 a.m. at ..
I say put your money in the reward fund and let's get some answers!!!
Curious

Little Rock, AR

#81 Mar 27, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! Fundraisers are most commonly held to raise money for private investigators, search teams, or funeral expenses if the child is found deceased. I HAVE NEVER heard of raising money to give to the family when the FAMILY is the reason the child is missing. Denise chose to marry John and she chose to allow her kids to be under the same roof with someone she believes "killed her daughter." How is taking care of John & Denise's responsibilities justice for Sidney? They were responsible for her safety and failed!
who

Oakland, TN

#83 Mar 27, 2013
you say she couldn't work after this? don't look like she tried to work anywhere else either. show me her work history and i will determine how hard she worked. yeah life sucks and is hard, people have illnesses, but a person with no money needs to get up off their ass and get a job. no work no eat. i don't think the young boy is safe with her either. not if she is that stupid and don't even know what is going on around her !!! duh

Mart, TX

#84 Mar 27, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Nobody knows if Sidney is dead or alive. Why have a benefit in Sidney's name and hand the money over to the remaining family members? Sidney won't benefit from that. Mrs. Cornell and the children might qualify for government assistance. Money collected for a reward or supplies for searchers would be money well spent. Sidney would benefit from that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnut Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 53 min guest 32,641
RIP WRHS football.... 11-3-2016 2 hr Bobcat 40
Hoxie exxon 4 hr Nodiesel 2
Sick of hearing about it 12 hr lmao 5
Lights 14 hr Citizen 4
Joey Ball Thu Good Friend 1
Buschwackers Wed Kjbv 3

Walnut Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance