FACT AND RUMORS about SIDNEY RANDELL

Posted in the Walnut Ridge Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Tilopian

Paragould, AR

#1 Mar 14, 2013
is it true that the girl had 'too close' of a relationship with the stepfather? and is it a fact that he had givin the girl scripts and liquor till she passed out? if so WHY THE F.U.C.K HASNT THE MOTHER BEEN charged with child endangerment.. arrest her ass WHILE you look for the girl.. dont wait till after you find the girl or the girls body. TO MUCH SH!T IN THIS COUNTRY IS GETTIN IGNORED AND SWEPT UNDER THE RUG.... air out this dirty a$$ laundry~~~~~~~~~~ AND if by some small chance this girl is a RUN AWAY.. and not.. MISSING when she is found she needs to be punished to the fullest extent
canyoubelievethi s

Trumann, AR

#2 Mar 14, 2013
she's no runaway.If she were,the stepdad wouldn't have shot himself,more than likely.Think about it.
Just Me

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Mar 14, 2013
Tilopian wrote:
is it true that the girl had 'too close' of a relationship with the stepfather? and is it a fact that he had givin the girl scripts and liquor till she passed out? if so WHY THE F.U.C.K HASNT THE MOTHER BEEN charged with child endangerment.. arrest her ass WHILE you look for the girl.. dont wait till after you find the girl or the girls body. TO MUCH SH!T IN THIS COUNTRY IS GETTIN IGNORED AND SWEPT UNDER THE RUG.... air out this dirty a$$ laundry~~~~~~~~~~ AND if by some small chance this girl is a RUN AWAY.. and not.. MISSING when she is found she needs to be punished to the fullest extent
A typical Topix vulture,you have not listed any facts,only rumors.
Tilopian

Paragould, AR

#4 Mar 14, 2013
actually, i just heard wat i stated above .. wondering if they were facts or rumors...AND I ACTUALLY DID THINK ABOUT IT ..IF she were a RUN AWAY ,IF the stepfather was molesting the girl then he knew when the police were brought into the matter then he would face charges so he took the cowards way out .. MAYBE YOUR THE ONE THAT SHOULD DO A LIL MORE THINKING
Ask yourself

Little Rock, AR

#6 Mar 14, 2013
If the mother was home the whole night then when exactly did the girl and stepdad leave. If he drugged her or gave her alcohol then why didn't the mother stop it and watch over her daughter.
Another thing why would the father return for a gun and money. When the police found his body
did he have the money on him. Why did the mother wait for the stepdad to come back before she called 911. I hope she is safe but to me the mother is also involved. Did he use the money and give it to her to leave with someone else.
There are to many unanswered questions.

Blytheville, AR

#7 Mar 14, 2013
Ask yourself wrote:
If the mother was home the whole night then when exactly did the girl and stepdad leave. If he drugged her or gave her alcohol then why didn't the mother stop it and watch over her daughter.
Another thing why would the father return for a gun and money. When the police found his body
did he have the money on him. Why did the mother wait for the stepdad to come back before she called 911. I hope she is safe but to me the mother is also involved. Did he use the money and give it to her to leave with someone else.
Where did he get the large amount of money from?
Could he have sold her?
badbadbad

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#8 Mar 14, 2013
Sad in so very many ways. Heartbreaking. May the Good Lord help this family.

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Mar 14, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Where did he get the large amount of money from?
Could he have sold her?
Tax return!!! This was established along time ago.
Sheesh

Star City, AR

#10 Mar 14, 2013
Before commenting, at least look into it all a little. He had a large amount of cash on him from his income tax return. He didn't "return for a gun and money" He had that on him. He had bought the gun with income tax returns. As far as the rest goes, it will come out in time, be patient. Right now, we need to find Sidney. Not worry about the back story that might give us a little gossip to spread. Get off topix, put on your boots, and hit the ditches and fields and help find the girl.
amama

United States

#11 Mar 14, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did he get the large amount of money from?
Could he have sold her?
I have read in some of the articles about this case that he had recently gotten his tax return and was spending money stockpiling food and buying other items. I assume the cash was the remainder of his tax refund.
AskYourselfREAD NEWS

North Little Rock, AR

#12 Mar 14, 2013
Ask yourself wrote:
Help find this child.
The money was explained in the NEWS not topix. When he returned home, he didn't go inside the house for the gun or money; AGAIN IT IS ON THE NEWS.

The MOTHER CALLED 911 when she saw her child missing BEFORE the stepdad came back (AGAIN IN THE NEWS).

The last two sentences you wrote do not make sense; given the facts the police have reported and the news.
hummmm

United States

#13 Mar 15, 2013
canyoubelievethis wrote:
she's no runaway.If she were,the stepdad wouldn't have shot himself,more than likely.Think about it.
im wondering y the stepfather walked 200 yards to kill himself n a ditch y not in the truck. Just dont fit. Most cases when someone kills themselves... has it been comfirmed by the state. That he really without a doubt killed himself or was he himself murdered... the mom showed no feelings

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#14 Mar 15, 2013
AskYourselfREAD NEWS wrote:
<quoted text>
Help find this child.
The money was explained in the NEWS not topix. When he returned home, he didn't go inside the house for the gun or money; AGAIN IT IS ON THE NEWS.
The MOTHER CALLED 911 when she saw her child missing BEFORE the stepdad came back (AGAIN IN THE NEWS).
The last two sentences you wrote do not make sense; given the facts the police have reported and the news.
Thank you for saving me the trouble of explaining all this. Geez! I really wish ppl would just watch the news and quit listening to all the rumors. And to the person who posted above me, your statement about the mother showing no emotion...every time i see her she looks like she's in shock. You should be ashamed of yourself for demoralizing someone in a situation that you better hope you never understand.
hmmmm

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Mar 15, 2013
amama wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read in some of the articles about this case that he had recently gotten his tax return and was spending money stockpiling food and buying other items. I assume the cash was the remainder of his tax refund.
stockpiling food? ah ha, he has a scret bunker!
searching for truth

Paragould, AR

#16 Mar 15, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Where did he get the large amount of money from?
Could he have sold her?
He had the money with him when they found him, they told that on the news and in the newspaper. He received the money from his recent tax return.

Location hidden

#17 Mar 15, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
stockpiling food? ah ha, he has a scret bunker!
Stockpiling food may just mean that when he got his taxes he went out and stocked up on a bunch of groceries the way we did.

Location hidden

#18 Mar 15, 2013
Chocoholic123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stockpiling food may just mean that when he got his taxes he went out and stocked up on a bunch of groceries the way we did.
I agree. I can see stocking up on canfoods and other non-parishables when tax returns come in.

Little Rock, AR

#19 Mar 15, 2013
hummmm wrote:
<quoted text> im wondering y the stepfather walked 200 yards to kill himself n a ditch y not in the truck. Just dont fit. Most cases when someone kills themselves... has it been comfirmed by the state. That he really without a doubt killed himself or was he himself murdered... the mom showed no feelings
Could someone tell me where the stepdad and the truck was found / recovered at? I missed this info. or even what direction was the truck parked in. i am sorta fimilar with the Walnut Ridge area so just if someone could tell me this info please/
info

Little Rock, AR

#20 Mar 15, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Could someone tell me where the stepdad and the truck was found / recovered at? I missed this info. or even what direction was the truck parked in. i am sorta fimilar with the Walnut Ridge area so just if someone could tell me this info please/
It was located on county road 438 also known as Walnut Ridge Road, it was on the gravel and pulled onto a farm road.
here

Ash Flat, AR

#21 Mar 16, 2013
im wondering y the stepfather walked 200 yards to kill himself n a ditch y not in the truck. Just dont fit. Most cases Actually it does fit with him killing her...he was mentally trying to distance himself from the crime he committed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnut Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snapp administration 37 min fairminded 19
heath 41 min Pky 9
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Could be 30,473
big als 8 hr guest 33
police cheif? 8 hr guest 39
Jail 13 hr dumb 75
walnut ridge school 13 hr fairminded 6
Walnut Ridge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Walnut Ridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?