Portia Haunted House
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Haunted

United States

#1 Oct 10, 2012
Portia Volunteer Fire Department is sponsoring their annual Haunted House fundraising event.

When: October 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th and 31st.
Time: 6pm - 10 pm
Admission:$5.00

Everyone come out and support this worthwhile fundraising effort !!
fun

Haslet, TX

#2 Oct 10, 2012
Is it at the fire department?
haunted

United States

#3 Oct 10, 2012
The Old Portia School house
lovehaunts

Shreveport, LA

#4 Oct 10, 2012
Sounds like a lot of fun ! I'm going to see if I can get some friends to go with me when it opens.

Since: Jun 12

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Oct 22, 2012
I dunno, with kelly king and her fat slob sisters there will probably be a lot of blubber in the haunted house, people may not be able to fit inside it.
Regan

United States

#6 Oct 24, 2012
I'm glad to see this being sponsored by the Fire Department volunteer rather than some private individual. At least they have to answer to someone. Private one sometimmes go overboard. This is a good community event. I plan to take my children.
Jim King

Shreveport, LA

#7 Oct 24, 2012
TheManOfSteel the way see it you have more blubber around your mouth than most people on there waist. Just saying
YourAnIdiot

Shreveport, LA

#8 Oct 24, 2012
TheManOfSteel wrote:
I dunno, with kelly king and her fat slob sisters there will probably be a lot of blubber in the haunted house, people may not be able to fit inside it.
Hahahaha someones a tad bit jealous of kelly and her sisters! Why dont you put your real name and stop hiding behind a computer!
guestz

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Oct 24, 2012
TheManOfSteel wrote:
You are a moron. I hope I never meet you because I think I would become more ignorant just being in your presence.
getalife

Shreveport, LA

#10 Oct 24, 2012
TheManOfSteel wrote:
Real classy.
Shelby Rae

Lockport, IL

#11 Oct 24, 2012
TheManOfSteel wrote:
please Mr. Man of steel inform Me who you ate and where you live because I will drive 500 miles to Arkansas and show you your definitely not made of steel. If I had it my way I would chop your hands off, chop your penis off and put it in your mouth and sew your eyelids open. All of this so you could never breathe a little such as this again, and see How it feels to be judged by your appearance. Your a fucking moron. Kelly,Shelly,Cindy and my mother Kim are three of the most kind hearted women I know, and they're all beautiful inside and oit

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Oct 24, 2012
Shelby Rae wrote:
<quoted text> please Mr. Man of steel inform Me who you ate and where you live because I will drive 500 miles to Arkansas and show you your definitely not made of steel. If I had it my way I would chop your hands off, chop your penis off and put it in your mouth and sew your eyelids open. All of this so you could never breathe a little such as this again, and see How it feels to be judged by your appearance. Your a fucking moron. Kelly,Shelly,Cindy and my mother Kim are three of the most kind hearted women I know, and they're all beautiful inside and oit
Lets see, you just threatened me with bodily harm,by chopping off my hands,penis, and sewing my eyelids shut, that is terroristic threatening.

A person is guilty of terroristic threatening when he or she commits any of the following:

The person threatens to commit any crime likely to result in death or in serious injury to person or property.

In addition to the penalties otherwise authorized by law, any person convicted of an offense in violation of subdivision (a)(2) of this section shall:

(1) Pay a fine of not less than $1,000 nor more than $2,500, which fine cannot be suspended; and
(2) Be sentenced to perform a minimum of 100 hours of community service.

Keep it up Shelby Rae and I'll have this page printed, taken to the proper authority, IP traced, and you will be in jail.

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Oct 24, 2012
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Calling someone an idiot or a moron or attacking their character is protected under the first amendment. Threatening someone with bodily harm is a whole different ball game. Feel free to call me any name you like, but I wont tolerate death threats.
meagan

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Oct 25, 2012
Well then quit your little bad mouth posting and go outside and get on the railroad and wait for a train steve!!!!!

United States

#15 Oct 25, 2012
TheManOfSteel wrote:
<quoted text>Lets see, you just threatened me with bodily harm,by chopping off my hands,penis, and sewing my eyelids shut, that is terroristic threatening.

A person is guilty of terroristic threatening when he or she commits any of the following:

The person threatens to commit any crime likely to result in death or in serious injury to person or property.

In addition to the penalties otherwise authorized by law, any person convicted of an offense in violation of subdivision (a)(2) of this section shall:

(1) Pay a fine of not less than $1,000 nor more than $2,500, which fine cannot be suspended; and
(2) Be sentenced to perform a minimum of 100 hours of community service.

Keep it up Shelby Rae and I'll have this page printed, taken to the proper authority, IP traced, and you will be in jail.
First of, she said if I had it my way.... She never threatened you. I'm sure many could get you for slander or libel. If you think you're so smart then I'm sure you know that it's not as easy as going to the sheriff's dept to track someone off topix down. You'd have to spend thousands of dollars on lawyers, and I'm sure you don't have that to spare considering you spend so much time on topix.

United States

#16 Oct 25, 2012
And I highly doubt any lawyer would take your case after seeing all the things you've said. You've stepped on your own toes.
Shelby Rae

Chicago, IL

#17 Oct 25, 2012
I was not threatening you I said if I had it my way. But you have No right to talk about MY FAMILY based on appearance the way I look at it you have some terrible self-esteem.
Shelby Rae

Chicago, IL

#18 Oct 25, 2012
Doesn't feel good to have somebody say What they think about you does it

United States

#19 Oct 25, 2012
Back to the subject at hand !
The haunted house is opening this Friday night in the old two story school house.(Grove Street) in Portia. The fun and scares will continue through Halloween night with the exception of Sunday night. cost:$5.00 !!!!!!
JUST SAYING

United States

#21 Oct 26, 2012
Jim King wrote:
TheManOfSteel the way see it you have more blubber around your mouth than most people on there waist. Just saying
Thats right Mr Jim!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnut Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snap taking post down 6 min Hyped 10
new video 18 min guest 2
Time for a leadership change 34 min Guest 8
kirksey 58 min in the know 4
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Reality Check 42,919
With pay 3 hr apple 4
Ketones Diet 4 hr Adhd 2

Walnut Ridge Jobs

Personal Finance

Walnut Ridge Mortgages