First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Food Taster

United States

#1 Mar 13, 2013
Hog Heaven is suppose to open on Thursday. I plan to try it at noon. I'm told they do a great job, but then I guess BBQ is left to everyones liking. As for me, I like mine medium hot, not two wet, but plenty of meat. My favorite is dry rub baby back ribs. I can eat a ton. I shall try them and let ya'll know or better still go taste it for yourself.
Bawbaque

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Mar 13, 2013
Food Taster wrote:
Hog Heaven is suppose to open on Thursday. I plan to try it at noon. I'm told they do a great job, but then I guess BBQ is left to everyones liking. As for me, I like mine medium hot, not two wet, but plenty of meat. My favorite is dry rub baby back ribs. I can eat a ton. I shall try them and let ya'll know or better still go taste it for yourself.
Where is this bbq joint at?
Hawg Eater

United States

#3 Mar 14, 2013
Bawbaque wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is this bbq joint at?
Its in the old Taco Casa place between Pizza Hut and John Deere.
Food Taster

United States

#5 Mar 15, 2013
Not bad, great sandwiches, good baked potatoes, beans are not anything to write home about, potato salad above average, bottle sodas, every thing served in styrofoam plates, with pick your own plastic eating ware. Prices good. Ribs above average. Sauce good, award winning. Good place to go get BBQ and take home or to a get together. They are strictly a BBQ place.

United States

#6 Mar 15, 2013
If you like simple BBQ this is the place!

United States

#7 Mar 15, 2013
Ate there tonight ribs was good pre made Cole slaw yuck baked beans wasn't good.
hmmm

Ashburn, VA

#8 Mar 15, 2013
Ate there last night. Bbq was really good. Potatoe salad really good. Baked bean okay. Prices not bad for the generous servings. Only open Thursday Friday and Saturdays 11-8. I reccommend it.
Straw Man

United States

#9 Mar 15, 2013
guest wrote:
Ate there tonight ribs was good pre made Cole slaw yuck baked beans wasn't good.
Yes, they need to listen now to the public and change their beans.
Ms Paradise

United States

#10 Mar 21, 2013
BBQ is good. Sauce gets a good + rating. And Yep, they are weak on their beans. But, a bit of their good sauce and few sprinkles of their meat mixed in, and even the beans are are good. Their servings are generous. They need to spruce up the lobby area a little. Needs a woman's touch.
Student

United States

#11 Mar 22, 2013
Their sandwiches are really huge. I like their sauce.
Hummer

United States

#12 Mar 25, 2013
Better doctor your beans, a little sauce and a little meat really improves them. BIG sandwishes.
Good stuff

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Apr 1, 2013
I've had some of their food. I highly recommend the ribs, half chicken dinner, and the over stuffed potato. And the sauce they use is God-like.
Geoff

United States

#14 Apr 3, 2013
I wish they would say on their sign that they are only open on Thurs. Fri. and Sat. Several people have gone there thinking they were open on the other days. It is disappointing going there with a mouth for a Q only to find it closed.

United States

#15 Apr 3, 2013
Geoff wrote:
I wish they would say on their sign that they are only open on Thurs. Fri. and Sat. Several people have gone there thinking they were open on the other days. It is disappointing going there with a mouth for a Q only to find it closed.
Quit assuming and read the big words painted across the front, that what I wish you would do.
Nita

United States

#16 Apr 19, 2013
Good price, BIG sandwiches! Beans are a thumbs down.
don

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Apr 19, 2013
is he not the guy that had the bowling alley ya he wont be there long
Pink

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Apr 20, 2013
It was not anything i would do again food wise and they did not even have a high chair for my daughter so I had to hold her while I was eating. Won't be going back. It should be a law you have to have high chairs at a restaurant.
wondering

Little Rock, AR

#19 Jul 13, 2013
Did this place close for good? I hope not! It was good.

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Jul 13, 2013
wondering wrote:
Did this place close for good? I hope not! It was good.
It's been a couple weeks since I stopped in, but they were only open thur-sat
Hope they didn't shut down already!!
Day Tripper

United States

#21 Jul 13, 2013
Oh! I get it Hog Heaven is referring to a BBQ joint. I thought Hogtied and Hogfried had died and this was the guest book. Ummmmmm "awkward" done to much acid back in my sinning days. Sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnut Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 min Reality Check 38,224
911 Center 34 min hey 17
Tree Friendly City? 1 hr Hugger 13
stupid moms in walmart that give babies soda. 1 hr walnutridgecitizen 4
"addiction is a disease" Fri guest 3
Grass Thu concernd 23
Back to school shirts Thu Guest Almighty 11

Walnut Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance