Deputies Having Bon Fires Instead Of ...

Deputies Having Bon Fires Instead Of Working

Posted in the Walnut Ridge Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
zencrash

Bexar, AR

#1 Dec 10, 2012
It's the latest by our fine upstanding local law enforcement!(NOT)
Not only are they riding around with women in ther cars (Who are'nt their wives) But now they are all bragging about holding all night camp fires in Black Rock..........
Really? This is another reason we may have made a mistake putting Dotson back n office!~
Drive through Black Rock and you'll see them all gathered up instead of preventing thefts, patroling neighborhoods, catching drunk drivers!!
Oh, wonder where I heard of this? They are bragging to the Kum-N-Go employees.........LOL Dumbasses!

Since: May 09

Hardy Arkansas

#2 Dec 10, 2012
zencrash wrote:
It's the latest by our fine upstanding local law enforcement!(NOT)
Not only are they riding around with women in ther cars (Who are'nt their wives) But now they are all bragging about holding all night camp fires in Black Rock..........
Really? This is another reason we may have made a mistake putting Dotson back n office!~
Drive through Black Rock and you'll see them all gathered up instead of preventing thefts, patroling neighborhoods, catching drunk drivers!!
Oh, wonder where I heard of this? They are bragging to the Kum-N-Go employees.........LOL Dumbasses!
This comes as little surprise to me! Lawrence County spawns the lowest caliber of officers in the state!
That Stone kid always has that little skank in his car when he's out. Im amazed they are even smart enough to start a fire!!!
Get rid of all of them!!!
know

Bexar, AR

#3 Dec 10, 2012
The deputy's have been parked because there is no gas money I talked to one he said they are up there at a fire so there not setting in there cold cars because they can't leave them running and black rock is the middle of the county so when they get a call they can go to it
candy

United States

#4 Dec 10, 2012
Bullshit. They don't need to patrol when they have surveillance cameras on every corner in Black Rock. No need to run around when they can remote access the cameras. So they pick up a whore of choice, take her out to the bonfire & take turns givin her a creampie & then back to Kum n Go to see if they missed any big excitement. If they get really bored they may call Liscomb up & go harrass one of the local dooeheads but for the most part they would rather sit around & have a circle jerk or play on Facebook & Youtube. I agree Lawrence County has the lowest standards when choosing officers. No physical fitness requirements, barely a high school ejamukashun & the ego of Mr. Universe in the body of the abominable snowman. Every major news release about catching a criminal lately is reported as the result of capturing them on surveillance footage. Where is the good old fashioned police work? That's right, it's in places where the officers have training, integrity, appreciation of the law as well as human life. Here it's all a big game & the law enforcement officers as well as the 2 bit whores & dimestore criminals all take turns being player number one.
guest

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Dec 10, 2012
know wrote:
The deputy's have been parked because there is no gas money I talked to one he said they are up there at a fire so there not setting in there cold cars because they can't leave them running and black rock is the middle of the county so when they get a call they can go to it
They are the ones that wasted all their gas money . Now they are parked . Bunch of babies
Chris

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Dec 10, 2012
Exactly, i saw where Ben Stone's girlfriend was posting pictures on facebook at the camp fire, and why do we need police like this again?
tackmaster

Mountain Home, AR

#7 Dec 10, 2012
know wrote:
The deputy's have been parked because there is no gas money I talked to one he said they are up there at a fire so there not setting in there cold cars because they can't leave them running and black rock is the middle of the county so when they get a call they can go to it
You sound like an insider, taking up for this and knowing all the angles! Law officers enforce the law and should be held to a higher standard! Maybe if they were not using their cars for personal use then there would be more gas

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#8 Dec 10, 2012
zencrash wrote:
It's the latest by our fine upstanding local law enforcement!(NOT)
Not only are they riding around with women in ther cars (Who are'nt their wives) But now they are all bragging about holding all night camp fires in Black Rock..........
Really? This is another reason we may have made a mistake putting Dotson back n office!~
Drive through Black Rock and you'll see them all gathered up instead of preventing thefts, patroling neighborhoods, catching drunk drivers!!
Oh, wonder where I heard of this? They are bragging to the Kum-N-Go employees.........LOL Dumbasses!
This sickens me, every year my property tax goes up, sales tax goes up and to think that the LAW MEN are sitting around a campfire just pisses me off. I live just outside Black Rock and can tell you that peoples property is getting broken into every weekend, and to think that those paid to protect it are partying just makes my blood boil!!!

Get the females out of the cars and make the officers work!!! Get out and walk door to door in the small towns if thats what we need done!
Maureen

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Dec 10, 2012
zencrash wrote:
It's the latest by our fine upstanding local law enforcement!(NOT)
Not only are they riding around with women in ther cars (Who are'nt their wives) But now they are all bragging about holding all night camp fires in Black Rock..........
Really? This is another reason we may have made a mistake putting Dotson back n office!~
Drive through Black Rock and you'll see them all gathered up instead of preventing thefts, patroling neighborhoods, catching drunk drivers!!
Oh, wonder where I heard of this? They are bragging to the Kum-N-Go employees.........LOL Dumbasses!
So was Stan leaving a bonfire when he wrecked his truck? All over facebook this morning!
WOW

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Dec 10, 2012
Maureen wrote:
<quoted text>So was Stan leaving a bonfire when he wrecked his truck? All over facebook this morning!
Stan is off till after the first of the year. If he was at the bonfire it was on his own personal time.
guest

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Dec 10, 2012
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>Stan is off till after the first of the year. If he was at the bonfire it was on his own personal time.
Drunk. Left scene of accident . Arrest his ass
well blow me down

United States

#12 Dec 10, 2012
And just how do you know he was drunk?
Zeb River

United States

#13 Dec 10, 2012
You folks are sick. You all sound like a bunch of adulterating thugs. You must have no principles with your half truths.
roadrunner

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Dec 10, 2012
well blow me down wrote:
And just how do you know he was drunk?
Well, it was Stan and he ran off the road.........Do the math
Zeb River

United States

#15 Dec 10, 2012
You folks are still sick and full of half truths that prove nothing except that you are out to get someone. Everytime you speak it scars your face. I don't even know stan but it is easy to see that your are against both him, Dotson and anyone else that has a little authority over you.
Roaming free

Little Rock, AR

#16 Dec 10, 2012
I got something else for you this so called program
where the people in jail get to do community service. What do you think when you see them unsupervised leaning in vehicles and smoking
and chatting away. Well this has been going on to long. So I decided yep right in front of the Mayor
Office you guessed I snapped 2 pictures of a female from jail roaming unsupervised and chatting with her friends as if no care in the world.
Matt G

Mountain Home, AR

#17 Dec 10, 2012
Roaming free wrote:
I got something else for you this so called program
where the people in jail get to do community service. What do you think when you see them unsupervised leaning in vehicles and smoking
and chatting away. Well this has been going on to long. So I decided yep right in front of the Mayor
Office you guessed I snapped 2 pictures of a female from jail roaming unsupervised and chatting with her friends as if no care in the world.
The problem is the "Lack of Leadership" with these departments!
When you hire TRASH, guess what? You end up with TRASH!!!
Hiring people that don't take personal pride in themselves, don't pay their bills, 20 something year old kids, overweight and out of shape slobs, drunks, officers that have been fired from other departments and that bout covers every one of them!!!!
Sad to see our own county department going to the dogs!
Sunshine

United States

#18 Dec 10, 2012
I say you who want the easy no caring life you talk about ought to either join, at least as a volunteer, as a sheriff deputy or become a jail bird and get on the work release program. What a great life!
sassy

Mountain Home, AR

#19 Dec 10, 2012
Sunshine wrote:
I say you who want the easy no caring life you talk about ought to either join, at least as a volunteer, as a sheriff deputy or become a jail bird and get on the work release program. What a great life!
The whole bunch of em are dirty..........ooppsss I just wrecked, ran from the scene and nothing will be done to me..........HA
Really

Russellville, AR

#20 Dec 11, 2012
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Stan is off till after the first of the year. If he was at the bonfire it was on his own personal time.
He might want to pick up his duty belt and tazor from the State Trooper that found it outside of his truck before he goes back to work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnut Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
District 60 Race 1 hr Moo 21
One hundred twenty six inmates in Lawrence CO jail 4 hr Hillary 19
Valero 4 hr Professor Poots 8
Why is Steve Twilla in jail? (Jul '15) 16 hr 1234abc 2
Class of 2006 (Nov '15) 16 hr 1234abc 2
ancestry vs 23andme Sat mightymouse 1
New Booze Store (Oct '15) Fri guest 14

Walnut Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Walnut Ridge Mortgages