First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Genes Sister

Gregory, AR

#128 Jun 24, 2009
lucky 2 wrote:
the galbreath faimly have always been hard workers trying too make a living and get by for some reason the walnut ridge society tries too judge a man for anything no matter what. yes gene probley has made some mistakes in his life and he will pay for them. that is for gene too deal with not you people who dont no anything about nothing the disease of alcholisim and addiction nos no age limit nos no social status it dosnt go easy on the white or the black this disease kills read the paper duh . 365 days a year. jails instituions and death .god bless the working man.one day at a time.
Thank you so much for your kind words. My brother has alot to deal with right now & if he could go back & change things he would, but we all know he can't. It is something he will have to deal with the rest of his life. It will never go away. If you know him then you know he is a very kind hearted person. He would never hurt anyone intentionally. I don't condone drinking & driving by any means, & I am so sorry for the Hutton Family & for Wayne. I love my brother unconditionally & I will be by his side through everything. He is a good person that just made some bad choices in life. Again thank you for the kind words. God Bless You
ford

Blytheville, AR

#129 Jun 24, 2009
guest wrote:
I know Donald and he can't be to physo he works every day driving a big truck he owns a new pick up his wife has a newer model car his daughter has her own car and lives in a nice house seems like he is doing pretty well and he owes nobody nothing can you say the same
is driving a nice car and having nice things how we judge any man or if they can freaking spell right or not is that what makes a man them boys fighting over there our right to sit here and fuss at one another those are Men. seems all of us posting on here still have some growing up to do myself included.I have alot of nice things I dont really need money but that dont make me one bit better than the next person and if you needed anything I have I'd give it to you other than my wife and kids.I never meet for this to get out of hand
I know Gene will suffer the rest of his life if he goes to jail or dont and wayne Poor wayne he's just screwed no matter how you look at it
waynes been made fun of by many people because he grew up kinda rough but we cant just say it was all someone elses fault I know he's been mean as shit to alot of people beat those who could not fight back I've seen it he's over 40 years old now like others said he made a grown mans choice to get in a car driven by someone that was messed up and he knew it, probably that way himself of course he was. there were just some bad judgements made that day that changed a lot of lives lets just all try to learn something from this so their lifes Jerrys ands maybe Waynes are not in vain something Postive can still come from this as bad as it is.Gene God forgives
but remember he's there all the time not just when times are bad he's the same God on the moutain as he is in the valley so dont forget it sometimes I need a kick in the ass to remember it myself and as far as drinking and drugs let me tell the non drinkers and all something no one says when i grow up i wanna be a drunk or druggie that stuff can get a hold on the best of us and its got the grip of satan oh its hard to stop Jeff I did not know you were hooked on the beer so if you were and just gave it up your a strong person great job
things will work themselfs out the sun will raise again tomorrow it always does
Guest 2

United States

#130 Jun 27, 2009
ford wrote:
<quoted text>
is driving a nice car and having nice things how we judge any man or if they can freaking spell right or not is that what makes a man them boys fighting over there our right to sit here and fuss at one another those are Men. seems all of us posting on here still have some growing up to do myself included.I have alot of nice things I dont really need money but that dont make me one bit better than the next person and if you needed anything I have I'd give it to you other than my wife and kids.I never meet for this to get out of hand
I know Gene will suffer the rest of his life if he goes to jail or dont and wayne Poor wayne he's just screwed no matter how you look at it
waynes been made fun of by many people because he grew up kinda rough but we cant just say it was all someone elses fault I know he's been mean as shit to alot of people beat those who could not fight back I've seen it he's over 40 years old now like others said he made a grown mans choice to get in a car driven by someone that was messed up and he knew it, probably that way himself of course he was. there were just some bad judgements made that day that changed a lot of lives lets just all try to learn something from this so their lifes Jerrys ands maybe Waynes are not in vain something Postive can still come from this as bad as it is.Gene God forgives
but remember he's there all the time not just when times are bad he's the same God on the moutain as he is in the valley so dont forget it sometimes I need a kick in the ass to remember it myself and as far as drinking and drugs let me tell the non drinkers and all something no one says when i grow up i wanna be a drunk or druggie that stuff can get a hold on the best of us and its got the grip of satan oh its hard to stop Jeff I did not know you were hooked on the beer so if you were and just gave it up your a strong person great job
things will work themselfs out the sun will raise again tomorrow it always does
You are so right. I pray each day that wayne will make it & I feel so sorry for Jerrys family. It has an affect on all family members & friends of the 3. People bashing them might want to think about what they are saying because what goes around comes around.
Thank you for your kind words & comments.
old friend

Blytheville, AR

#131 Jun 27, 2009
yeah hope wayne gets better
Tite Too

Mountain Home, AR

#132 Jun 28, 2009
In my younger days, my friends and I did the very thing these 3 friends did. We were lucky. These guys weren't. I imagine there are many people here who have done the same thing. The insults and degradation isn't going to change anything but make the families possibly suffer more then they already have. This could happen in any of our families. Though I am glad to see there are many posting with sympathy and understanding too.

Enterprise, AL

#133 Jul 10, 2009
Lori Moss wrote:
<quoted text>I really hope my daughter NEVER finds this website and reads what you have written about her father. This whole mess is devastating to her. All three men have families and friends that love them no matter what. The Hutton family are not rich people and in hard times you do what you have to. Just the same as the other families. Please do not badmouth and belittle Jerry Hutton. He deserves respect in death.
I believe the family was trying their best to carry out Jerry's wishes. He was the one that said he wanted to be cremated. It was a very loving memorial, and his family is hurting over his loss, everyone says how they hope Wayne will get better, and Gene will get jail time, Jerry will never have ANY chances. Remember that someone lost a loved one, and who is responsible for what others do just because you are related to them? How dare someone post he was not thought much of, or gotten rid of...he was LOVED very DEEPLY..show some respect for HIS family..
DGB

Little Rock, AR

#134 Jul 11, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the family was trying their best to carry out Jerry's wishes. He was the one that said he wanted to be cremated. It was a very loving memorial, and his family is hurting over his loss, everyone says how they hope Wayne will get better, and Gene will get jail time, Jerry will never have ANY chances. Remember that someone lost a loved one, and who is responsible for what others do just because you are related to them? How dare someone post he was not thought much of, or gotten rid of...he was LOVED very DEEPLY..show some respect for HIS family..
Thank You. I am a cousin of Jerrys and I am so tired of hearing people bad mouth Jerry Lee. If any of you really knew Jerry Lee He was a very loving person. He LOVED his family with all his heart. He also loved his friends. Was the kind of person that would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. He was put to rest the way HE wanted. Everyone in his family knew what Jerry Lee wanted. Take a moment and think about if it had been YOUR family member that DIED. How would you be feeling if you were reading all the BAD things that has been said about them? How would you feel? How would Jerry Lee's mom feel if she got on here and read some of this stuff? And to the ones that have sayed they were sorry for OUR LOSS. THANK YOU!!!!
read this

Germany

#135 Jul 12, 2009
this guy ran over someone genes buddies were messed up to so gene should not got any jail time
law should be the same for everyone
Google images

The absurdity of the country's DUI laws was once again called into focus when Donte Stallworth, wide receiver for the Cleveland Browns received a sentence of 30 days in jail after killing a pedestrian while driving drunk.
okie

Philadelphia, PA

#136 Jul 12, 2009
DGB wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You. I am a cousin of Jerrys and I am so tired of hearing people bad mouth Jerry Lee. If any of you really knew Jerry Lee He was a very loving person. He LOVED his family with all his heart. He also loved his friends. Was the kind of person that would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. He was put to rest the way HE wanted. Everyone in his family knew what Jerry Lee wanted. Take a moment and think about if it had been YOUR family member that DIED. How would you be feeling if you were reading all the BAD things that has been said about them? How would you feel? How would Jerry Lee's mom feel if she got on here and read some of this stuff? And to the ones that have sayed they were sorry for OUR LOSS. THANK YOU!!!!
Jerry was a good guy he was always happy go lucky and had a smile from what I remember.I do not remember him ever being mean or hurting anyone
Wayne well he grew up and was a father and loved his kids and he had a mother that loved him still does.Gene whats done is done you cant take it back
I think a good rehab would be better for Gene and good strong support from everyone around Gene and if you drink leave him alone He has to start a new life and God forgives. So Gene forgive yourself in time and live on my brother if you were supposed to die that day you'd be dead but your not
so lift up your head and face this and keep a walking.I am glad to see your brothers standing up for you now and its a shame its takes something bad to happen to get people together
JEFF LOAMX

Jonesboro, AR

#137 Nov 22, 2012
i dont mean no harm to any body but gene i have always treated u like a brother and all that so the people who is talking shit bout gene stop because i no the real gene and wish i could see him but i cant because of the rest of my family but now that i am on my own i no wat the real life all bout and gene i am praying for u to get out soon so that maybe we can talk and i can get the truth bout my dad and the rest of the family that was in that car wreck with u but i no u are suffering every day in prison and if i would have had anything to do with it u wouldnt b in prison so please take this to heart brother geneo and may god bless you
JEFF LOAMX

Jonesboro, AR

#138 Nov 22, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
As many people new vertis dwaine lomax and he was a loveing person and him and gene where like friends not to mention how close wayne and jerry was i don't hold any grudges so please take this to heart for everybody who is talking shit bout wayne lomax and jerry beause wayne is my dad and if u dont stop talking shit bout him someone will get there ass beat

United States

#139 Nov 22, 2012
Why are you bringing threads back up that have long ago died? That's just asking for people to start talking crap again.
A friend always

United States

#140 Nov 23, 2012
Gene is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet... Everyone makes mistakes . But as was said earlier .. Gene did not want to drive that day .. He even called a friend to help him .. But his so called friend .. Former boss robert williams ignored him. And told him to take care of it hisself non one twisted those boys arms to get in the car ... Infact they wouldnt leave him alone untill he did ... It was a freak accident ...gene paid his dues and has been thru hell and back.., if god can forgive .. Why cant you... Leave the man alone!!!
Liz

United States

#141 Nov 24, 2012
A friend always wrote:
Gene is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet... Everyone makes mistakes . But as was said earlier .. Gene did not want to drive that day .. He even called a friend to help him .. But his so called friend .. Former boss robert williams ignored him. And told him to take care of it hisself non one twisted those boys arms to get in the car ... Infact they wouldnt leave him alone untill he did ... It was a freak accident ...gene paid his dues and has been thru hell and back.., if god can forgive .. Why cant you... Leave the man alone!!!
Thank you for the kind post. Gene is still paying & will for the rest of his life. Wayne was like his own brother & he thinks about him & the accident everyday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnut Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walnut Ridge 46 min Frans the Man 4
What's wrong with Parents 1 hr Biz 17
District 60 Race 3 hr Wendall 33
flea market action? 5 hr guest 2
News Crews on scene of 'suspicious' trailer fire 10 hr guest 1
Near WR comm center 23 hr thwhat 5
One hundred twenty six inmates in Lawrence CO jail Mon Trump 21

Walnut Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance