LJ Bryant (Our Tax Dollars At Work)

Posted in the Walnut Ridge Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HomeGrown

Mountain Home, AR

#1 May 20, 2012
What's the deal with this guy, the county has to pay part of his salary because the Chamber pissed all it's money away on Charles Snapp's Beatles Memorial, Now he's all over facebook begging for money to pay for his Jonesboro Sun ad?

So why did we piss away money on this guy? To promote concerts and get him elected to State Rep?

How many jobs has he created? FREAKIN NONE!!!!

Hell, he does not even live in Lawrence County!!!
R-Jay

United States

#2 May 20, 2012
Right On Bro!
WR

Haslet, TX

#3 May 20, 2012
He is a JOKE !!!!
ProWR

United States

#4 May 20, 2012
Why are you badgering LJ? I know I'm tired of hearing about the damn Beatles. LJ is a great guy. He works here 2 days per week and has a lot of contacts within the state. Don't knock him unless you know him.
yodelbros

Little Rock, AR

#5 May 21, 2012
No tax payer money was used in the Beatles Park-- that's not even part of what LJ does for the county. He is a great asset to the county and has been an avid promoter of the county. LJ is a bright young man with a terrific future in politics. It would be to Lawrence County's advantage to keep in contact with him-- it will help us in the future as we try to grow jobs in the county. I wish everyone wasn't so negative about the progress we are trying to make- a few negative people in the city and county will inhibit any chance of growth for our town. Most of us appreciate what the Downtown Assoc. is trying to do, as well as the Chamber and county officials.
WR

Haslet, TX

#6 May 21, 2012
He has done nothing for the county. Had his picture in the paper several times (self serving). He has you snowed. Sent him back to Jackson co He is a JOKE. Everybody is laughing.
yodelbros

Little Rock, AR

#7 May 21, 2012
WR wrote:
He has done nothing for the county. Had his picture in the paper several times (self serving). He has you snowed. Sent him back to Jackson co He is a JOKE. Everybody is laughing.
I'm not laughing.
WR

United States

#8 May 21, 2012
Your the only one. He's a JOKE.
west side

United States

#9 May 21, 2012
Yes he is a joke. He has never crossed the Black River. It is The Lawrence Co Chamber not Walnut Ridge . Save your money . He does nothing.
Hoxie

Haslet, TX

#10 May 21, 2012
He hasn't been to Hoxie either . Wasted money.
Hoxie

Haslet, TX

#11 May 21, 2012
yodelbros wrote:
No tax payer money was used in the Beatles Park-- that's not even part of what LJ does for the county. He is a great asset to the county and has been an avid promoter of the county. LJ is a bright young man with a terrific future in politics. It would be to Lawrence County's advantage to keep in contact with him-- it will help us in the future as we try to grow jobs in the county. I wish everyone wasn't so negative about the progress we are trying to make- a few negative people in the city and county will inhibit any chance of growth for our town. Most of us appreciate what the Downtown Assoc. is trying to do, as well as the Chamber and county officials.
show me one job he created.
From the Hills

United States

#12 May 21, 2012
Hoxie wrote:
<quoted text>
show me one job he created.
Agreed, he has no idea about Lawrence County, just the WALNUT RIDGE crap he is fed!!!! Besides, if he could get elected, he would not be here!
From Lynn

United States

#13 May 21, 2012
From the Hills wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed, he has no idea about Lawrence County, just the WALNUT RIDGE crap he is fed!!!! Besides, if he could get elected, he would not be here!
I see this guy and his "smiling" face all over facebook, kissin azz and being a typical politician!!!!

If he was so great, his home county would have hired him!
west side

Haslet, TX

#14 May 21, 2012
Amen
justwait

Little Rock, AR

#15 May 22, 2012
Just wait until LJ becomes Governor or maybe even President some day. You'll wish you had gotten his autograph! You're a bunch of haters.
Bobcat

Haslet, TX

#16 May 22, 2012
He won't carry Jackson Co. You are dreaming.
justwait

Little Rock, AR

#17 May 22, 2012
LJ will win the Democratic nomination by a landslide. just wait and see.
Bobcat

Haslet, TX

#18 May 22, 2012
He's a JOKE !!
Hoxie

Haslet, TX

#19 May 22, 2012
Still waiting for someone to show me one job or any other positive thing he has done for Lawrence Co. Don't say anything about peanuts. He had nothing to do with that project . Judge Freeman gets that credit.
Lawrence County Resident

United States

#20 May 22, 2012
Heck, I hope he does win, then maybe he get his lil smartass out of Lawrence County, that lil-prick is RUDE!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnut Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grocery store 11 min Reb 9
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 12 min OBSERVER 41,338
I was molested. 8 hr jax 3
Amber/Tara 12 hr Hohoho 7
Stilger 14 hr Taken 1
Tonya skinner taylor 15 hr Birdie 2
Carla Hancock (Feb '13) Sun MarshalLaw 10

Walnut Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance