valerie turnbow sloan
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Hmmm

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Apr 3, 2013
Made front page of sun today. Looks to me like she will be losing her medical license.
Addicted

Little Rock, AR

#2 Apr 3, 2013
She probably won't lose her license. It's actually very hard for a doctor to be reprimanded that seriously. Her lawyer will claim she has an addiction, she'll go to rehab, get probation, than have her prescriptive authority suspended. She'll have to report for random drug screens and work under another physician to supervise her behavior and activity. It's sadly not uncommon or unheard of for doctors to get in this kind of trouble. Same thing happened to a NP from Hoxie.
Guest

United States

#3 Apr 3, 2013
These Turnbow girls seem to have a lot of issues! I mean wtf! Sounds like some poor parenting skills!
Query

Little Rock, AR

#4 Apr 3, 2013
Guest wrote:
These Turnbow girls seem to have a lot of issues! I mean wtf! Sounds like some poor parenting skills!
Is she the one who got a Coach fired at her school?
Addicted

United States

#5 Apr 3, 2013
Query wrote:
<quoted text>Is she the one who got a Coach fired at her school?
No, that was her little sister.
Warrior

United States

#6 Apr 3, 2013
Addicted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that was her little sister.
Isn't her little sister also a doctor.
Addicted

United States

#7 Apr 3, 2013
Yes. Well, she was. Lauren was in a bad car wreck a few years back. Not sure how well she recovered.
CoachwasAdult

North Little Rock, AR

#8 Apr 4, 2013
Query wrote:
<quoted text>
Is she the one who got a Coach fired at her school?
She didn't get a coach fired. The idiot did that himself. Adults should maintain control and consider their spouses and children. No adult should ever touch a minor.

Not her friend, I can't stand the lack of class she displays and a better than thou attitude.

But no adult should ever touch a minor.
woohoo

United States

#9 Apr 4, 2013
Guest wrote:
These Turnbow girls seem to have a lot of issues! I mean wtf! Sounds like some poor parenting skills!
Parenting skills have nothing to do with it. Parents can raise their children teaching them right & wrong, morals & standards and in a heart beat drugs & alcohol or other people can make them throw away everything they were taught.
pills

United States

#10 Apr 4, 2013
It's sad that someone who had everything going for them would let it all go for pills...
guest

United States

#11 Apr 4, 2013
I totally agree with 'woohoo'... she was a grown woman, knew right from wrong and she WAS smart. It's unfortunate she took a wrong turn somewhere. I feel bad for her kids.
As far as Lauren, she didn't 'get' the coach fired. He done it himself.
Wow

Santa Rosa, CA

#12 Apr 4, 2013
What a nosy pharmacist.
pills

Little Rock, AR

#13 Apr 4, 2013
Wow wrote:
What a nosy pharmacist.
Lol
ohmy

United States

#14 Apr 4, 2013
How the mighty have fallen! She was voted for like EVERYTHING in her sr class at hoxie and then the next year lauren transfered to WR, and yes coach should have been the adult but trust me ask ANYONE in school@that time and they will tell u lauren went after him full force! SR's 96 look in the parent pages of your annual and valerie wrote this really long essay about howe her sister was this and that and basically tried to say we all turned our backs on lauren-well I wonder how miss perfect feels now she aint no better than any other "dope head" or "skank" as they were called in school. What a legacy to leave for your kids
Guest

United States

#15 Apr 4, 2013
ohmy wrote:
How the mighty have fallen! She was voted for like EVERYTHING in her sr class at hoxie and then the next year lauren transfered to WR, and yes coach should have been the adult but trust me ask ANYONE in school@that time and they will tell u lauren went after him full force! SR's 96 look in the parent pages of your annual and valerie wrote this really long essay about howe her sister was this and that and basically tried to say we all turned our backs on lauren-well I wonder how miss perfect feels now she aint no better than any other "dope head" or "skank" as they were called in school. What a legacy to leave for your kids
Well said! What goes around comes around and you can count on that!
A Different Pespective

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Apr 5, 2013
Isn't it sad, for both Mrs Sloan and the you Topix bashers.
Most Topix posters delight in the failures of others. But that's the way it works on Topix and the culture of today. It makes a person "feel" better bashing and "piling on" those who stumble in this God forsaken culture. Of course, their lives are such a shining example of perfection, all knowing and never in the wrong.
You bashers might want to consider a couple of spiritual laws before you are so quick with your condemnations, accusations and finger pointing.

We reap what we sew.
He without sin cast the first stone.

Might give explanation as to your life.
Whoops, I'm sorry. Your life is perfect, at least in your mind.
Or is it, by any standard of decency and civility?

Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.
ohmy

United States

#17 Apr 5, 2013
A Different Pespective wrote:
Isn't it sad, for both Mrs Sloan and the you Topix bashers.
Most Topix posters delight in the failures of others. But that's the way it works on Topix and the culture of today. It makes a person "feel" better bashing and "piling on" those who stumble in this God forsaken culture. Of course, their lives are such a shining example of perfection, all knowing and never in the wrong.
You bashers might want to consider a couple of spiritual laws before you are so quick with your condemnations, accusations and finger pointing.
We reap what we sew.
He without sin cast the first stone.
Might give explanation as to your life.
Whoops, I'm sorry. Your life is perfect, at least in your mind.
Or is it, by any standard of decency and civility?
Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.
guess what my life IS good! I have 4 kids and a good man and I'm not in jail or a lawbreaker. This just goes to show, that just bc your miss popular in school doesn't mean you'll have a charmed life. I wasn't very popular in school ALL the "popular" guys thought they were to good for me and the girls were the same. I got the hel* out of WR and I have a good life one that doesn't involve fraud or lawbreaking. She tried to act like miss everthing in school and tried to make it look as if we(the kids@school) made lauren the person she was.
guest

United States

#18 Apr 5, 2013
Not everyone writes themselves 128 fake scripts. I hope she gets help, but at in the place she's already in I don't know how much good it will do.
OMG

Pocahontas, AR

#19 Apr 5, 2013
ohmy wrote:
<quoted text>guess what my life IS good! I have 4 kids and a good man and I'm not in jail or a lawbreaker. This just goes to show, that just bc your miss popular in school doesn't mean you'll have a charmed life. I wasn't very popular in school ALL the "popular" guys thought they were to good for me and the girls were the same. I got the hel* out of WR and I have a good life one that doesn't involve fraud or lawbreaking. She tried to act like miss everthing in school and tried to make it look as if we(the kids@school) made lauren the person she was.
That's just WR for you, there's several people in this town that think their all high and mighty, a lot of them are cheating on their wives and vice versa, dealing drugs, using drugs, stealing, gambling,swingin' and whatever else the they can get by with. We've got some real winners in this town! And they will be the first ones to turn their nose up! But you can bet they'll be sitting on the front pew in church on Sunday morning, or maybe teaching Sunday school classes! Hellishly hilarious!
OMG ur right

United States

#20 Apr 12, 2013
Yep

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnut Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Reality Check 33,855
She doesn't like people airing her laundry. 3 hr TENENE 4
same names bust em they snitch back out again (Mar '14) 14 hr Agree 30
Consolidation 15 hr Mszebra 116
Hoxie walnut ridge new name ideaa Sun Shocked 11
stephenson Sun guest 5
Cash me outside how bow dah Sun I know its Joey 4

Walnut Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Walnut Ridge Mortgages