Synthetic Pot, k2... Heard of it? Whe...

Synthetic Pot, k2... Heard of it? Where 2 Find?

Posted in the Walnut Ridge Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Interested

Georgetown, TX

#1 Mar 16, 2010
I keep hearing about this on the news. K2 is supposed to be a smokable blend of herbs and flowers, sprayed with synthetic cannabinoids. It's supposed to give you a high like weed, but legal, and stays in your system for only a day or two. I'm sold. lol. Can you get it locally???
Formerbobcat

Frisco, TX

#2 Mar 16, 2010
Yes you can someone told me you could get it at the tobacco atore in Hoxie or you could also get it at village creek when they get some in. That's what I've been told! Hops it helps!!
Interested

Georgetown, TX

#3 Mar 16, 2010
Sweet. Thanks!
Interested

Georgetown, TX

#4 Mar 18, 2010
Well, I went and checked. I asked them if they had any alternative smoke. They didn't have K2, but they said they carry two other types of alternative smokes.

They only had one in stock though, and it was called "Voodoo Spice". For 1 1/2 grams, it costs a little less than $30.50 after tax...!!! I asked around, and was told that this is the only one worth buying, between the two. Apparently the other stuff... I think they called it "Exotic Blend" or "Exotic Spice", looks more like weed, but won't get you high. Everyone told me that if I really want to get high, Voodoo Spice is the way to go.

I have a few concerns about it though. It doesn't have any ingredients listed, so you really have no idea what you're smoking; and then there's the fact that, other than the logo on the front saying "Voodoo Spice", the only words on the package are "For botanical use only. Not meant for human consumption. 1.5 grams".

I've been trying to find more info about this product before deciding if I'll smoke it, but I'm running into dead ends everywhere I turn.

Does anyone know if it's the same as K2, or what the blend consists of? I've already bought it, but now I don't know if I want to smoke it! HELP! Hahahahaha
pretty good

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Mar 20, 2010
Interested wrote:
Well, I went and checked. I asked them if they had any alternative smoke. They didn't have K2, but they said they carry two other types of alternative smokes.
They only had one in stock though, and it was called "Voodoo Spice". For 1 1/2 grams, it costs a little less than $30.50 after tax...!!! I asked around, and was told that this is the only one worth buying, between the two. Apparently the other stuff... I think they called it "Exotic Blend" or "Exotic Spice", looks more like weed, but won't get you high. Everyone told me that if I really want to get high, Voodoo Spice is the way to go.

I have a few concerns about it though. It doesn't have any ingredients listed, so you really have no idea what you're smoking; and then there's the fact that, other than the logo on the front saying "Voodoo Spice", the only words on the package are "For botanical use only. Not meant for human consumption. 1.5 grams".
I've been trying to find more info about this product before deciding if I'll smoke it, but I'm running into dead ends everywhere I turn.
Does anyone know if it's the same as K2, or what the blend consists of? I've already bought it, but now I don't know if I want to smoke it! HELP! Hahahahaha
K2 is the best they have a website go to google and put in k2 and u can get it in ounces and pounds and they deliver it to ur house threw the mail
peace-n-love

Monroeville, PA

#6 Apr 30, 2010
Peaceful Pleasures in Neelyville Mo.

Nixa, MO

#7 May 3, 2010
Everyone told me Summit is the best so I tried it....and it sucks! When you are taking a hit off of it you think you are going to get high and as soon as you exhale....nothing! You might as well just smoke a j if you want to get high that bad.
mellowguy

Mountain Home, AR

#8 May 5, 2010
Don't smoke this shi*. I'm serious. It's shi*.
PriceBidz

Stamford, CT

#9 Jun 2, 2010
You can find VOODOO and K2 Incense at www.pricebidz.com we sell them both
Incenseman

Stamford, CT

#11 Jun 7, 2010
You can find it at www.pricebidz.com Voodoo and K2

Nixa, MO

#12 Jun 8, 2010
Don't waste your money on K2 you'll be very disappointed.

Bossier City, LA

#13 Jun 8, 2010
you can get it at villige creek, get the kind that sayK2 on the package

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Jun 10, 2010
Interested wrote:
ok genius it is an incense...burn it in a bowl or pot and the fumes will fill the air and you inhale that way...If you roll it in papers and smoke it you will go mentally insane over time or you will just die.

Nixa, MO

#15 Jun 10, 2010
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
ok genius it is an incense...burn it in a bowl or pot and the fumes will fill the air and you inhale that way...If you roll it in papers and smoke it you will go mentally insane over time or you will just die.
Quit posting lies on here idiot. K2 is a brand new product which means NO ONE knows what the long term effects are, if there are any. I've smoked it and it sucks, but I highly doubt that it will make someone go crazy or die.

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Jun 14, 2010
Ok so I guess the scientists that studied it for over a year and have proved that direct inhalation of this product through rolling papers causes lung problems and sever hallucinations that can lead to related psychotic episodes are just not educated enough to know what they are saying then huh. Oh what about all the news reports of kids in the emergency room from problems with this drug. The doctors that have been interviewed have said that this product is very dangerous. Lastly this product has been around in different parts of the world for n 2 years. It is just new here cause we are so backwoods that we are the to get new drugs.

Nixa, MO

#17 Jun 14, 2010
First of all, 1-2 years of study on a drug is not enough time to produce scientifically signicant results of its long-term effects. long-term impies years down the road. All that can be found through those studies are the short-term effects. I received an informative review of K2 from the Hoxie PD that said the effects of smoking K2 are hallucinations, tachycardia (rapid heart rate), among a few other things. All of the symptoms are the same symptoms one would expect from smoking marijuana. Marijuana is a mild hallucinogenic drug, therefore anyone who smokes a synthetic version would be expecting that effect. The paper I received also said there had only been one or two documented reports of emergency room visits because of the drug. I'm not saying it is good for you, in fact, I don't think it is. It is man-made, unlike marijuana. Marijuana is probably safer than K2, I mean people have been smoking it for hundreds of years, if not thousands, and no one has died from it. Also, smoking anything, especially paper, is not good for your lungs. Duh!

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Jun 14, 2010
oh yeah and for anyone who thinks this stuff is new, the synthetic cannabis in K-2 is JWH-018 which was created in 1995. It's been around long before it was called K-2
Uhh

Bossier City, LA

#19 Jun 16, 2010
I'm an avid pot smoker. And let me inform you the high from K2 doesn't par up to marijuanas. K2s an incense, and personally I feel it wasn't created to smoke. The high produces effects of light-headedness, hysterical unnoticed behavior, blurred vision, exhaustion and it tastes like shi*. You can even google K2 and you'll find some stories of kids ending up in the hospital because of closed airways. Which is another effect I didn't mention, it makes breathing twice as difficult. It doesn't feel right, and it doesn't feel natural. Stick to pot.
Low

Groves, TX

#20 Jun 26, 2010
Hey, I'm trying to find out if anyone ever tried the stuff on THCAlt.com A guy online told me about it and said it was better then K2. I looked and loved their price because its a lot cheaper then many other sites and they say its made in the US.
weedman420

Huntington, IN

#21 Jun 26, 2010
Don't smoke the shit it's terrible! i tried it cause i'm on probation and can't smoke weed so i figured it wouldn't hurt man was i wrong. my heart was pumping so fast felt like it was being squeezed almost. everything was speed up and i felt like i was gonna die. NEVER USE IT! if you do don't say no one warned you. though i know most of you already have like myself. those who haven't take our advice and stay away!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnut Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
911 Center 4 hr nope 19
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr Redd 38,245
stupid moms in walmart that give babies soda. 5 hr Crest 9
Tree Friendly City? 5 hr Crest 24
Lorna 9 hr I hate stupid people 13
People need to mind there own business 10 hr I hate stupid people 1
Pregnant again? 10 hr I hate stupid people 2

Walnut Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance