no name

Dallas, TX

#1 Feb 9, 2011
Anyone know if she is in jail or rehab( i doubt rehab) but noticed she hasnt been around and she lost her 3 kids.

“The One & Only Heidi Rhodes”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 13, 2011
Leave her alone, she's going thru alot and doesn't need her name all over this trash talking site.

Caraway, AR

#3 Feb 24, 2011
no name wrote:
Anyone know if she is in jail or rehab( i doubt rehab) but noticed she hasnt been around and she lost her 3 kids.
shes trash
yankee

United States

#4 Feb 25, 2011
I heard she was in rehab too but not by choice.
pepsiSoda

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Feb 26, 2011
she gave me a bj back in the day wasn't the best ever but it was decent
coca cola

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Mar 2, 2011
me too it sucked

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Mar 3, 2011
I hope Autumn gets well with treatment I've not seen her in many years,Why would you want to make fun of her for being sick? being hooked on drugs is a sickness. Where's her sister Jamie I've not see or heard anything of her in years.
PantsOnFlo

Frisco, TX

#9 Mar 4, 2011
Jamie, yeah, that was a bag if tricks right there! I had a good time with her & her mama one weekend. A little booze & some blow & those two were down for whatever. Good times. Good times.
guest wrote:
I hope Autumn gets well with treatment I've not seen her in many years,Why would you want to make fun of her for being sick? being hooked on drugs is a sickness. Where's her sister Jamie I've not see or heard anything of her in years.
Stud

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Mar 14, 2011
I could use a BJ

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#11 Mar 15, 2011
if u have to ask where she is like that then u dont really care and the other post bout blow jobs is just immature i meanout ragegous she a friend that doesnt need her shit out on topix so grow up and if u want to know how she is shes fine and doesnt need this bullshit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnut Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone ever rent from the Heard family? 4 hr RentalNeeded 1
The Drunk Mayor and the Mexicans 4 hr Granny 35
how social media is ruining your life Mon godisgreat 1
any women have worn panties for sale? (Oct '12) Mon Panty boy 59
FNB missing 3.9 Million Mon Real 63
Closing of businesses Jul 24 Patient 5
11/17/15 Stabbing on 2nd St in Hoxie looing 4 ... Jul 24 Connie 6

Walnut Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance