Next Last
info

Coldwater, MS

#1 Jun 22, 2012
Is he stil around or his brother?
Tom

Euless, TX

#2 Jun 25, 2012
Yea they both thug a$$ puss$s and for drew hes got whats coming to him for hitting sarah like he does
Sad

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Jan 1, 2013
Ya. He needs to see what a man is. Junkie punk. Got needle marks an hits a girl. What a punk
Heard

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Jan 1, 2013
Is it the the little sarah that use to work at the tobacco store? Does she still work there? Idk? Anyway if it is i was told hes got her addicted to meth and thats why she stays. And why doesnt the girls family do something bout it?
Sad

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Jan 2, 2013
Yes he is still with her. Idk they probley don't know about the abuse I'm guessing ? I mean she has had numerous black eyes an swelled face time an time again. I don't know why she stays I feel for her. I was addicted to meth for seven years and it makes u do dumb shit. I do know drew is on the needle bad tho
Sad

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Jan 2, 2013
When he runs out of meth he hits her I bet
so sad

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Jan 3, 2013
yea i have seen sara a few times all beat up that is so sad she is such a sweet person, i hope she wakes up b4 its too late and get her a good guy who will treat her right, broke my heart to see her beat up like that a few times, i pray she gets away from him and gets her life on track, she is so sweet i just love her and she deserves and can get much better...... (advice sara--- get th fk away from him please, u are headed for trouble and jail will be next, just a warning, u are better than that) mark these words everyone, watcg what im telling u all, jail or worse is next. take care sara a lot of people love and care for you and we all see u slipping away. love you.
Wondering

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Jan 3, 2013
Why doesnt someone turn him in to the police! If hes such a junkie and beats on his gf. Then its just a matter of time til they will catch him doing something. Junkies are not slick.
family of cop

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Jan 4, 2013
sara has to want to leave if she dosent she will end up in jail or worse with him, and when he gets busted, and its coming, she will take the fall, ruin her life, she will be in jail and he will be out so please, please adhere to this warning, you have court again coming up then it will be down hill from there. PRAYING for u and hope u adhere to this advice.
Nightmare

United States

#12 Jan 5, 2013
I pray for the sorry souls posting crap about Drew and Sarah!! She quit the tobacco store not that it's ANYONE'S business BUT HERS!!! Drew is NOT on meth, his teeth are good AND he's paying for his truck. So don't worry about those two cuz THEY WILL BE JUST F-ing FINE. DON'T WORRY ABOUT THEIR BUSINESS NEED TO MIND YOUR OWN AND I WILL PRAY FOR LOST SOULS SUCH AS YOU!!
Nightmare

United States

#13 Jan 5, 2013
Sad wrote:
Ya. He needs to see what a man is. Junkie punk. Got needle marks an hits a girl. What a punk
WHY DON'T CHA TELL HIM THAT AND QUIT POSTING LIES ON HERE!! He passed a damn drug test for all you flunkie junkies that really ARE ON THE METH lmao
why

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Jan 6, 2013
if u know so much,, why is her eyes black and swollen all of the time?? he is a woman beater and she is stupid for allowing him to hit her SO KNOW YOUR FACTS DUMBASS B4 U SPEAK? can u explain the BLACK EYES AND BRUISES??
Nightmare

United States

#15 Jan 6, 2013
why wrote:
if u know so much,, why is her eyes black and swollen all of the time?? he is a woman beater and she is stupid for allowing him to hit her SO KNOW YOUR FACTS DUMBASS B4 U SPEAK? can u explain the BLACK EYES AND BRUISES??
DUMBASS, I do know she was passing out a lot. She had trouble not eating and therefore her health was bad. She's better now and I don't think Drew is a woman beater, his dad would beat the shit out of him. I do know that when they lived with his parents ( her parents threw her out and she had no place to go) so that was not happening then because I visited the family. I DO know that they helped her get a car and her license which is more than her parents everrrr did!! So know your facts ok!!!!
Sad

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Jan 7, 2013
Well it's clear his mom is on here in his defense. Wow he's paying for his truck way to go. I had a meth problem for six years. paid my vehicle off an kept a home with bills paid. That don't mean shit lucky for me I'm clean today. And I have my teeth still pretty an white. Addiction isn't always seen by ones actions in the beginnings or by someone who can keep it together. And that girl has taken a hitting in the eyes they have been swelled shut numerous times I kno if my son dun that I would hit him with a stick in the head. Convince yourself of what ya want momma! But facts r facts. The boy also may be "taken care of" financially which isn't shit you guys think money is so great well if you took raseing your kids as serious as you shopping then.....may have better children just saying!!
tyler

United States

#19 Jan 8, 2013
hah your sons a bitch anyway as for my mom least she earns it honest at a real job to spend not like you butt sluts in walnut ridge and hoxie i heard ladies from round ther would suck dick for a sub sandwich lmao i thot i put on here that if you wanna tawk shit or fight kome out here and lets get shit straight but seein as u broke mouthers have no money from previos addictions yall prolly just keep postin shit on topix cents its free , i cant beleve that outta all yall lawrence countypeople bulked up on steriods from yalls so called stinky rinky dink town aint man enuff to post yor real name so keep tawkin shit you jelous ass bitch
agree w sad

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Jan 9, 2013
learn to spell!!! and sober up. run sara, run!!! u have been advised, i hope u take the good advice. luv u.
alls are spineless

United States

#22 Jan 15, 2013
The only thing either of those boys are capeable of are pullin guns on people and hiding behind daddy
Likes it

Jonesboro, AR

#24 Jan 15, 2013
She must like getting beat on!
Nightmare

Austin, TX

#25 Jan 15, 2013
Sad wrote:
Well it's clear his mom is on here in his defense. Wow he's paying for his truck way to go. I had a meth problem for six years. paid my vehicle off an kept a home with bills paid. That don't mean shit lucky for me I'm clean today. And I have my teeth still pretty an white. Addiction isn't always seen by ones actions in the beginnings or by someone who can keep it together. And that girl has taken a hitting in the eyes they have been swelled shut numerous times I kno if my son dun that I would hit him with a stick in the head. Convince yourself of what ya want momma! But facts r facts. The boy also may be "taken care of" financially which isn't shit you guys think money is so great well if you took raseing your kids as serious as you shopping then.....may have better children just saying!!
o it's raising not raseing, think YOU BETTER LEARN TO SPELL LMAO!!!!!!!
Nightmare

Austin, TX

#26 Jan 15, 2013
Likes it wrote:
She must like getting beat on!
I think if she was she would leave dumbass!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnut Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hoxie Dog ban dog list 39 min No Thanks 23
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr whiteboy 30,910
Mindy milligan (May '10) 7 hr Anon 3
Suzzane Waddell (Aug '14) 22 hr old co-worker3675 5
Walnut Ridge mayor not happy about possible arm... Thu Tom 6
What do you think of new sheriff Thu ClydeChambers 55
Deputy Ditto Thu whatever 17
More from around the web

Walnut Ridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE