liars are pathetic !!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
thot so

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Jul 11, 2012
It amazes me how humans have become . The decent are far and few
In between . But we are over run by pathetic liars !!! Let me lay it out for ya ;
If you have children and a wife and are a man then conduct yourself like a MAN . You are a LIAR . A DISRESPECTFUL PIECE OF ____. And u lack respect for yourself .and a coward . Sadly this is the example and role model for your kids ..
PATHETIC !
neighbor

Manila, AR

#2 Jul 11, 2012
Yes they are
yeah

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Jul 12, 2012
Men are not as bad as the women in this town. I know too many women who can tell a lie and make themself believe it is true. And they are married, seperated but not divorced, sleeping with whoever comes along. Most of the time leaving their own child or children to be raised by family. Pathetic!!!
thot so

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Jul 12, 2012
What gets me is how a liar has a thousand reasons to justify themselves once they get called out . Their endless babble is so stupid , no one ever takes any responsibility for their own actions !

Dallas, TX

#6 Jul 18, 2012
I think its pretty even in this town

Little Rock, AR

#7 Jul 19, 2012
I think is pretty here too.

Little Rock, AR

#8 Jul 19, 2012
guest wrote:
I think its pretty even in this town
Mee doooo dooo toooo

Little Rock, AR

#9 Jul 19, 2012
yeah wrote:
Men are not as bad as the women in this town. I know too many women who can tell a lie and make themself believe it is true. And they are married, seperated but not divorced, sleeping with whoever comes along. Most of the time leaving their own child or children to be raised by family. Pathetic!!!
Pot calling the kettle black!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11 Jul 19, 2012
First I never could understand women call all men worthless n jerk. just because they keep going out with low life's. but us men have anything bad say about women n how sorry n cheating lying B____ ch women are n then they call us pigs. so don't matter what we say men just don't have a changes to defend ourselves. but I will say this they are some men are low life n they r not real men. n low life women can takes a good man. N cheated on him a few times n lie to his face. n u just taken a good men n turned him in to a bad man.

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Jul 19, 2012
Once a liar , always a liar
freedom feen

Shreveport, LA

#14 Jul 20, 2012
guest wrote:
Once a liar , always a liar
everyone on earth lies sometimes, and people change, but lies are abundant
Somebody

Bexar, AR

#15 Jul 25, 2012
What's funny is a chick who feels the need to lie about having a boyfriend because she's so jealous and lonely. Insecure much?
somebody else

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Jul 25, 2012
Somebody wrote:
What's funny is a chick who feels the need to lie about having a boyfriend because she's so jealous and lonely. Insecure much?
How's that funny ? If she lonely then a boyfriend isn't the answer if she is married . And jealous of what ? Maybe she should speak her mind or something.

Location hidden

#17 Jul 25, 2012
somebody else wrote:
<quoted text>How's that funny ? If she lonely then a boyfriend isn't the answer if she is married . And jealous of what ? Maybe she should speak her mind or something.
what I think is not funny is how u try to talk n do all u can to make her happy n enough change in something n she said nothing wrong or nothing is going on n u can trust me n it comes out in the washing she is unfaithful and lying for almost year behind my back but what suck is I end-up the bad guy out of the hole deal

Location hidden

#18 Jul 25, 2012
What I think it suck is I am in my 30s now n after years of a handful of girlfriend n two marriages I have yet to have a girl that was honest n faithful to me because it's alway their dumping for another guy or they have already hooked up n I have hear all the lines like. I am to nice of a guy or I am to good for them or I don't wont to hurt u because ur to sweet n now I am too old to tired to deal with the crap n full of it
Learned

United States

#19 Jul 25, 2012
Even church girls can be bad, but a good rule of thumb is not to date anyone that is not a church goer.

Location hidden

#20 Jul 25, 2012
Learned wrote:
Even church girls can be bad, but a good rule of thumb is not to date anyone that is not a church goer.
my first wife was the one got me going church n she was raise in the church n she turned out to be the one cheated on me the most n in the worst way meeting guys in motel n it wasn't alway the same guy n my 2nd wife was raise in church but she only ppl she n my best friend so hate to say church wont make a diffnert either
what's pathetic

United States

#21 Jul 26, 2012
What's really pathetic is a 33 year old that has nothing to do with their life but make trouble for a 19 year old girl.
freedom feen

Shreveport, LA

#23 Jul 27, 2012
Learned wrote:
but I'm not a church goer, why would I date a church goer
why

Pottsboro, TX

#24 Sep 10, 2012
What s 33 yo man be with a 19 year old woman in the first place?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnut Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"my baby daddy aint sh!t" 3 hr Emperor 10
Lost baby 5 hr Elaine 8
Hair Salons 14 hr Just scrolling 2
Dear Friend: Don't give up yet Braxto 14 hr Empathy 6
fireworks 23 hr guest 1
Pray for me Wed Denny Vee 7
Brooke bookout Jun 28 Philopmore sphy 7

Walnut Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance