First Prev
of 7
Next Last
heyuall

UK

#1 Jun 13, 2009
I was in walnutridge a few months back and someone had just beat the tar out of this guy
I wonder if he has recovered he looked bad.probably ripped someone else off
mary

Appleton City, MO

#2 Jun 13, 2009
heyuall wrote:
I was in walnutridge a few months back and someone had just beat the tar out of this guy
no he is fine and still kicking in walnut ridge, that is what happens when u call someone old lady a bitch
family life

Cabot, AR

#9 Mar 17, 2013
heyuall wrote:
Sliver of insight to a child's family history?
Cat Daddy

United States

#10 Mar 17, 2013
Victor hadn't seen or talked to Sidney in two years. Not sure why he's suddenly so interested in her well-being now. He's been drunk or stoned the last three or four times I've seen him this week. Not sure why anyone would believe anything that came out of his mouth. He can't take care of himself, let alone anyone else.

Harrison, AR

#11 Mar 17, 2013
meth?
stop

Manila, AR

#12 Mar 17, 2013
why do yall wanna start in on Victor Ive seen him this week and we have been out searching like everyone else I know for a fact victor can rite now pass a drug test and he has not been drunk or stoned he has had no sleep what if this were ur daughter missing what would you look like. how would you feel just think before you speak that's his baby girl missing I personally think all these names should be shown from topix ur as gutless as the coward that shot himself. yall stay here n fuss im gonna go find victor n go look the rest of the day for this kid.
family life

Cabot, AR

#13 Mar 17, 2013
This thread is from 2009, it is just provides a infinitesimal glimpse of Sidney's childhood from years ago, that's all. Nothing more, nothing less.
hmmm

Brockwell, AR

#14 Mar 17, 2013
family life wrote:
This thread is from 2009, it is just provides a infinitesimal glimpse of Sidney's childhood from years ago, that's all. Nothing more, nothing less.
Thank you for bringing this thread to our attention!
hmmm

Brockwell, AR

#15 Mar 17, 2013
family life wrote:
John Cornell was a credit to both Victor and Denise.
stop

Manila, AR

#16 Mar 17, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
John Cornell was a credit to both Victor and Denise.
if I find out who u are u have a beating coming

New Madrid, MO

#17 Mar 17, 2013
stop wrote:
<quoted text>if I find out who u are u have a beating coming
Ha you almost made me laugh! You want a matching set up coon eyes?
jsyk

Shreveport, LA

#18 Mar 18, 2013
Both he and his "live in" do not seem like reliable witnesses. How could they know what was going on with her when her friends and mother say that she hadn't been in contact with him for almost two years? I don't know if that's true but I wouldn't doubt it.
Cat Daddy

Tulsa, OK

#19 Mar 18, 2013
He nor his "live in parter" (made him sound gay, by the way) are what I would call "reliable" anything. It's sad that so many are trying to step up now and say this or that about Sidney's circumstances. Where were they two weeks ago??
Questions

United States

#21 Mar 18, 2013
Questions | 19 min ago
If sidney hung out with step dad a lot he may have been protecting her from a mother or brother abuse. Mother jealous of daughter or brother molesting sister. He may have tried to reason with mother about his concern for his daughter. He may have taken her out of harms way and would rather kill himself than to ever let mom or brother touch her. The step dad may be the hero in this situation and the mom doesn't want to admit any wrong doings.... Again just looking at this from a light that doesn't seem to have been reviewed on here. Sidney may be alive and well with some really nice people to take care of her and if step dad had money then he could have given her some to get by on as well.

I know I would do anything to protect my kids even if that meant packing my kids in a car and leaving everything including a traceable cell phone behind.

Let me know if you agree or disagree with this theory.
Mary

Heber Springs, AR

#22 Mar 18, 2013
Questions wrote:
Questions | 19 min ago
If sidney hung out with step dad a lot he may have been protecting her from a mother or brother abuse. Mother jealous of daughter or brother molesting sister. He may have tried to reason with mother about his concern for his daughter. He may have taken her out of harms way and would rather kill himself than to ever let mom or brother touch her. The step dad may be the hero in this situation and the mom doesn't want to admit any wrong doings.... Again just looking at this from a light that doesn't seem to have been reviewed on here. Sidney may be alive and well with some really nice people to take care of her and if step dad had money then he could have given her some to get by on as well.
I know I would do anything to protect my kids even if that meant packing my kids in a car and leaving everything including a traceable cell phone behind.
Let me know if you agree or disagree with this theory.
I don't know that I agree with your theory but..... I don't think her mother's story makes ANY sense and it sounds suspicious.
to Cat Daddy

North Little Rock, AR

#23 Mar 20, 2013
Cat Daddy wrote:
Victor hadn't seen or talked to Sidney in two years. Not sure why he's suddenly so interested in her well-being now. He's been drunk or stoned the last three or four times I've seen him this week. Not sure why anyone would believe anything that came out of his mouth. He can't take care of himself, let alone anyone else.
That is very sad indeed. 2 years, I think animals take better care of their offspring than some humans. This is 2009 about him being in a fight and he is on the news in 2013 with a black eye. I wondered how he could say those things that might have or were happening to a child and not take her away from that house. Very said life for 2 of his children. Tragic
Walnut ridge

United States

#24 Mar 20, 2013
I'm from walnut ridge and I know the family. The step father beat the girls mother before. And the real father tried to whore Sidney out when she was 9 to a 19 year old. That's why she hadn't seen him. And the story from the mother, Denise, is a little strange. He drew $6000 from their income taxes from the bank. And then was found dead with a full tank of gas. Something in their story isn't adding up.
Rock

Jonesboro, AR

#25 Mar 20, 2013
How much money did this guy make?$6000 back from the IRS. Must have paid a fortune in.
Phillip George

Manila, AR

#26 Mar 20, 2013
Walnut ridge wrote:
I'm from walnut ridge and I know the family. The step father beat the girls mother before. And the real father tried to whore Sidney out when she was 9 to a 19 year old. That's why she hadn't seen him. And the story from the mother, Denise, is a little strange. He drew $6000 from their income taxes from the bank. And then was found dead with a full tank of gas. Something in their story isn't adding up.
that's a lie from hell victor has never and would never cause any harm to a child and whoring her out is total bs. why are you spreading this kind of garbage? find the child that's whats important I have 3 kiddo's ages 9 10 and 11 and I'm very very protective over but if I had to have someone watch them I'd not be afraid to leave my kids with victor what your telling is nothing but lies.you should post your name or the cops should get it.I know it can be done. you must hate yourself to post such bs
maybe

Clarksdale, MS

#27 Mar 20, 2013
Rock wrote:
How much money did this guy make?$6000 back from the IRS. Must have paid a fortune in.
you dont have to make that much I made 23,000 and got back 4300 but thats bc i got EIC eith the one child. He probably got back that much because of the dependents he claimed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnut Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'WBC' to become 'WBU' 7 min geez 7
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 hr --Bad Dad-- 39,393
Walnut Ridge Police 15 hr Devil 20
Master Mason 16 hr Brother 4
Has anyone seen Jason Pardo 17 hr Pparish42 1
Swingers 20 hr Number 1 3
Drivers Education 101 23 hr #24 5

Walnut Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance