your mom

Benton, AR

#1 May 14, 2011
does anyone know anything about this girl!
Definitely

United States

#2 May 14, 2011
She's a fun loving sweetheart!
your mom

Benton, AR

#3 May 14, 2011
i dont want no lies i have heard this is the looses girl in walnut ridge and hoxie
Definitely

United States

#4 May 14, 2011
I haven't heard of that. anytime i've been around with her she's been sweet. I know she comes from a good family. maybe other people will write on this to help you out some more.
wat_

Benton, AR

#5 May 14, 2011
the loose thing is true.. she is a 2 face who*e. an she likes to go out an party alot walks up into ones shes not invited at has sex with them an leaves. not many people like her. she is fake
your mom

Benton, AR

#6 May 14, 2011
i have heard some od that but didnt know if it was true..
friend

United States

#7 May 17, 2011
Alison is not a who*e. Seriously! Grow up!
That Girl

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Jun 26, 2011
wat_ wrote:
the loose thing is true.. she is a 2 face who*e. an she likes to go out an party alot walks up into ones shes not invited at has sex with them an leaves. not many people like her. she is fake
OMG could not have said it better agreeeed!
Linda Lou Lou

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Jul 2, 2011
Nice girl.
Skdjdksn

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Jul 12, 2011
Y'all seriously need to grow up. She is 16. And I can assure you that she is not any of those things. She is a very sweet girl. And she just tries to fit in
Eric

Dallas, TX

#13 Jan 14, 2012
She's a skanky slut who will screw anything that has a cock she let a dog lick her private area
Alison

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Feb 10, 2012
Lmao, I let a dog lick my private area? That's freakin' hilarious. And pretty sad that's the ONLY thing you can come up with. Get a life.
TerryC

Frisco, TX

#15 Jan 13, 2017
Yes she is the biggest Slut you will ever meet!!!!!!! She will sleep with anyone and everyone that will let her touch them. She will never change!! When you look Slut up in the dictionary it will say her name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnut Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 min guest 34,259
No consolidation 3 hr Roads 8
Old Village Creek/Valero Gas Station 8 hr Tommy 5
Snappy and his Facebook Tue Thom 1
Consolidation Tue Jon 130
News 2 women face 17 counts of forgery after suspici... Mon guest 7
Hoxie vs Walnut Ridge Mar 20 Eeekie 2

Walnut Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance