Created by guest on Jan 9, 2013

81 votes

Click on an option to vote

It is gross

I like it, It is sexy

Lee

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Jan 9, 2013
Justin Bieber wears womens jeans as well as other hip hop artists the same to. I think it is disgusting,and this proves the individual is either gay or bisexual.

link below

http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/stop-the-presses...
Pebbles

United States

#2 Jan 12, 2013
Who does this in WR/Hox?
Dude

United States

#3 Jan 14, 2013
What about the women who wear men's clothing. Dumb looking to me.
Heather

United States

#4 Jan 22, 2013
If you want to look like Michael Jackson did, so be it.

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#5 Jan 23, 2013
Lee wrote:
Justin Bieber wears womens jeans as well as other hip hop artists the same to. I think it is disgusting,and this proves the individual is either gay or bisexual.
link below
http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/stop-the-presses...
Now, forgive me for being stupid, but I don't see any proof. I mean, I see a guy wearing some really stupid dorky-looking jeans, but when it comes to that kind of thing, if he didn't say anything outright, would we know these were womens jeans? And how? I fail to see 'proof' here, cupcake. If I couldn't tell by looking at the pic, nobody else would.

Now ACTUAL PROOF of gay-ness would be JB sucking face with another man. That's your proof. No sucking face, no proof. Til then, perhaps your garbage disposal should stay shut, yes?
Lee

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Jan 29, 2013
Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, forgive me for being stupid, but I don't see any proof. I mean, I see a guy wearing some really stupid dorky-looking jeans, but when it comes to that kind of thing, if he didn't say anything outright, would we know these were womens jeans? And how? I fail to see 'proof' here, cupcake. If I couldn't tell by looking at the pic, nobody else would.
Now ACTUAL PROOF of gay-ness would be JB sucking face with another man. That's your proof. No sucking face, no proof. Til then, perhaps your garbage disposal should stay shut, yes?
Bieber says right in the article he likes wearing womens jeans.In fact article says the following

"Bieber spoke to Life & Style magazine about his affinity for ladies' jeans. "I've worn women's jeans before because they fit me. It's not a trend; it's just, whatever works, works." Again, Justin says this isn't a trend, so if everybody starts wearing Not Your Daughter's Jeans, don't blame him.

Bieber was responding to a question about Kanye West's decision to wear a women's sweater. "

So yes Beiber was interviewed for a magazine and told them he liked wearing women jeans, and also a picture of him wearing women red jeans jeans on the page. The only way you missed any of this is for the simple fact that you are a Beiber fan and refuse to believe it even when there is evidence you still try to act like you didn't see it.

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#7 Jan 29, 2013
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Bieber says right in the article he likes wearing womens jeans.In fact article says the following
"Bieber spoke to Life & Style magazine about his affinity for ladies' jeans. "I've worn women's jeans before because they fit me. It's not a trend; it's just, whatever works, works." Again, Justin says this isn't a trend, so if everybody starts wearing Not Your Daughter's Jeans, don't blame him.
Bieber was responding to a question about Kanye West's decision to wear a women's sweater. "
So yes Beiber was interviewed for a magazine and told them he liked wearing women jeans, and also a picture of him wearing women red jeans jeans on the page. The only way you missed any of this is for the simple fact that you are a Beiber fan and refuse to believe it even when there is evidence you still try to act like you didn't see it.
I was responding to someone else, who had NO PROOF just by looking at the picture. Your reading comprehension skills are shitty.

SOOOO not a JB fan. I'm a 50 yo woman, there's no WAY I'm a fan. But if YOU LOOK AT THE PICTURE THERE'S NO WAY TO TELL THEY'RE WOMENS JEANS.

I'm just saying....

You are proof of the plethora of idiots in this world that just HAVETO insult someone, just to show you can. When no part of the comment called for it. Smdh.
Steph

Birmingham, UK

#8 Aug 30, 2015
I love ladies aran crew neck lumber cardigans and I wear them all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnut Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FNB missing 3.9 Million 16 min The WR 3 90
Kyle and Justin 34 min your bestie 11
John 3:16 Rehab (Aug '14) 9 hr Guest 16
Theft 11 hr wow 2
theresa russell (Apr '12) 22 hr Judge john 14
Barron Lawrence Sun Bird man 3
New parks committee Sun Victor 4

Walnut Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance