Sherri with dispatch needs to shut he...

Sherri with dispatch needs to shut her mouth!!! about Nathan

Posted in the Walnut Ridge Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SickOfHer

United States

#1 Jul 30, 2011
Shut up Sherri!!! You ran your mouth Friday and told everyone that Nathan Richey died!!!

STFU, and no I am not afraid of that lil midget with a badge that are shacked up with!!!

You need to go back to yankee land!!!

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#2 Jul 30, 2011
Exactly, this has been a long time coming!!!!

Glad to see her called out, she is a horrible, know-it-all!!!!

She won't last, neither will her meal ticket, he'll get caught in the park with another skank!!!

Her gossip is not only hurtful, but down right mean!

Sorry I am going off so hard, but?
4wheeler

United States

#3 Jul 30, 2011
She could be buddies with that Fowler girl as far as that goes giving out info with out acurate know how. Terrible to want to be the bearer of bad news
holla

Lake City, AR

#4 Jul 31, 2011
SickOfHer wrote:
Shut up Sherri!!! You ran your mouth Friday and told everyone that Nathan Richey died!!!
STFU, and no I am not afraid of that lil midget with a badge that are shacked up with!!!
She's better than you,all of us as far as she thinks
Toadman

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Jul 31, 2011
holla wrote:
<quoted text>
She's better than you,all of us as far as she thinks
Yeah, she THINKS she's better..........Her lil career will be short lived as soon as the Judge gets his ass chewed over her actions
Becky

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Jul 31, 2011
This is soooooo right about her, but she'll never admit to it
guest90

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Aug 1, 2011
she wont ever get in trouble dont know why but it's the sad truth she has alway's been like that someone told me that she is a cop for wrpd what a joke.....let's all call the juidge and complain about her maybe something will get done then, paige should be over the 911 she is so nice and great at her job....GO PAIGE !!!!!! PLEASE EVERYONE BACK THIS AND LEAVE A COMMENT.....
Simple Guy

Mountain Home, AR

#8 Aug 1, 2011
I agree with guest90
June

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Aug 1, 2011
Steve Jones is her boss and Dale Freeman is his boss people need to complain about her, she is really a smart ass bad, I guess she thinks she runs Law. co. since she is reserve officer and works for the EMS she has to know everything that goes on she is worthless piece of shit and everyone knows it but puts up with her.
needingfired

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Aug 1, 2011
i agree with june, also steve jones wont do anything about her thats why we need to go to dale freeman eclection is coming up next yesr.......she thinks because she is a 911 coordinator that she know's everything it cracks me uo to see her out in public with her 17 pager's and cellphone's on her side where's the room for her to put her gun if she's a reserve officer for wrpd we might ought to let her be mayor as well since she run's everything else in wr !!!!!!! paige has so much more experience then sherry.
June

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Aug 1, 2011
That's a great idea LETS GO ASS KISSER SHERRY SPARKS FOR MAYOR THEN MAYBE YOU CAN SEE HOW MUCH THE GOOD PEOPLE OF LAWRENCE COUNTY THINK OF A DUMB ASS.
Delray

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Aug 2, 2011
What's the deal, is Sherri Sparks going to run for mayor of walnut ridge or not? Do you think she may
be afraid of just getting one or two votes. Funny she thinks everyone likes her and no one does but the guy with the gold badge.
HawgWild

Mountain Home, AR

#13 Aug 2, 2011
Delray wrote:
What's the deal, is Sherri Sparks going to run for mayor of walnut ridge or not? Do you think she may
be afraid of just getting one or two votes. Funny she thinks everyone likes her and no one does but the guy with the gold badge.
Yep, the judge is the way to go about it, she's sleeping with Steve Jones so that aint gonna go far!!

Shes trouble!

Put Paige back in that spot, she's better and nicer!!

Dale Freeman Needs To Replace STEVE JONES......Hes Worthless
Unbelievable

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Aug 2, 2011
Again, you all are shooting your mouth before you find out the facts! If you want to point fingers at least point it at the right person. Paige Vanbrook is the one that heard the other gentlman had passed on top of MANY other people due to different reports. This topic is just to stab people due to being angry at them for other reasons. Sad, Sad, Sad.

“ phd in clinical ignorance”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#15 Aug 2, 2011
dont know sherri, is she hot?
SickOfHer wrote:
spankmehard

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Aug 3, 2011
stevie wonder thinks she hott!!!!!!!!! if only he could see.....better be glad he can't lol........

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Aug 3, 2011
So how is Nathan?

United States

#18 Aug 3, 2011
It is amazing how everyone will talk noise, but when someone want's to know like how someone is doing I get no comment.
Delay

United States

#19 Aug 5, 2011
guest wrote:
So how is Nathan?
He is better, thanks for asking!

Sounds like Sherrie is not near as popular or important as she thought?

If she was the rumor starter, she deserves to be bashed

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Aug 5, 2011
Delay wrote:
<quoted text>He is better, thanks for asking!
Sounds like Sherrie is not near as popular or important as she thought?
If she was the rumor starter, she deserves to be bashed
Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnut Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 10 min Reality Check 40,783
David madden 9 hr curious 2
Vicky Taylor. 10 hr Hahaha 7
WR Nursing & Rehab 16 hr luvdemspics 4
Casey's General Store 16 hr Guest 5
I hate ssi people Fri gravedigger 14
New hair place Nov 16 Xoxo 1

Walnut Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance