icare
#1 Nov 26, 2012
this is not to offend anyone,this includes pastors,churchmembers .....why does everyone find it okay to down ppl who leads a church ? Why do ppl think members are stupid when they follow the Bible and pay their tithes ? According to the Bible, we are to pay 10% to the man of God,not the church, the tithes are the 10% which is the pastor's and offerings are to support the church. If the person paying their tithes knw their Bible then they knw the pastor is not stealing from them. Lots of pastors support the church before the members do, grow up,read the Bible before casting stones.
pete
#3 Nov 26, 2012
hello you just said it tenth not fifteenth percent and it does not say give it all to your pastor hello i go to church i read my bible and no i do not agree with what goes on at jncc ive been to alot of churches but that one tops the cake im surprised they dont charge to park you need to read your bible
pete
#5 Nov 27, 2012
yes i do believe in giving the ten but over there you have to give fifteen percent because the pastor changed it over there and in other churches you dont have to turn your w2 form in to the pastors wife like you do over there to make sure you give what the pastor requires if you dont you have to have a meeting with him and his wife to see why you didnt read your bible that is wrong in gods word
Wow

United States

#6 Nov 27, 2012
pete wrote:
yes i do believe in giving the ten but over there you have to give fifteen percent because the pastor changed it over there and in other churches you dont have to turn your w2 form in to the pastors wife like you do over there to make sure you give what the pastor requires if you dont you have to have a meeting with him and his wife to see why you didnt read your bible that is wrong in gods word
I question your intelligence. I think you should spend more of your time and energy on Hooked On Phonics and less on Topix.
pete
#7 Nov 27, 2012
hit a nerve with a member ha ha you just keep going over there while he gets richer and richer off of the members and the bible says that for gods man i will provide over there its money money money jesus was not happy when he came back to the temple and saw people making money he threw them all out saying this is the house of prayer not a den of theives now put that in your pipe and smoke it people are deceived every day and i know some of the members gave all they had now living in a trailor park while he lives in a mansion i wouldnt do people like that and im not a preacher
icare
#8 Nov 27, 2012
I do read my bible,will not get into bible war, all i will say is i do not attend jncc therefore i do not knw what goes on there, if these things are goin on there, that is between them and God
Idiots

Walnut, MS

#9 Nov 27, 2012
If neither of you go to JNCC, then you don't have a freaking clue what goes on at JNCC. When you sit on those pews and give of your money then maybe you can run your mouth. I used to attend that church until I moved and Pastor Porterfield follows the Bible. Tithes are 10% offering 5%. Exactly what the Word says! I am so proud of what The Lord is doing for that Pastor and his congregation!!!!
icare
#10 Nov 27, 2012
Idiots wrote:
If neither of you go to JNCC, then you don't have a freaking clue what goes on at JNCC. When you sit on those pews and give of your money then maybe you can run your mouth. I used to attend that church until I moved and Pastor Porterfield follows the Bible. Tithes are 10% offering 5%. Exactly what the Word says! I am so proud of what The Lord is doing for that Pastor and his congregation!!!!
i hope u were not refering to me as an idiot, i did not say anything NEGATIVE in my first post which seemed to start the bashing, i do attend a church that teaches tithes are 10% which are to support the pastor and the offering supports the church, most time the tithes support the church not our pastor bc members will not support, for reasons they refuse to follow God word
bill
#12 Nov 27, 2012
i think we should all love each other and pray because this old world wont be here much longer rapture is at hand we call ourself children of god born again loving the lord but yet we argue all the time jesus loves everybody so spread some love instead of anger god bless you all jesus said i am alpha and omega the begining and the end and the end is near lets pray and get everyone in before its to late because god said the blood shall drip from some peoples hands
icare
#13 Nov 27, 2012
bill wrote:
i think we should all love each other and pray because this old world wont be here much longer rapture is at hand we call ourself children of god born again loving the lord but yet we argue all the time jesus loves everybody so spread some love instead of anger god bless you all jesus said i am alpha and omega the begining and the end and the end is near lets pray and get everyone in before its to late because god said the blood shall drip from some peoples hands
Amen!!!! Well said
icare
#15 Nov 27, 2012
known her for years wrote:
i care,bill and pete are all one and the same i think he or she is just trolling
i can assure you i am not of the same as pete, bill. I do attend a pentacostal church, tennessee and believe in the bible and following it. Am i perfect, no bc nobody is yet
Information

Tucker, GA

#16 Nov 28, 2012
Did you know they do not require anyone to pay tithes? They teach tithes and allow people to choose whether they follow what the word says.. Also they do not receive all the tithes as most Pastors do.. The very reason their church members are able to enjoy the facilities that God has blessed them with (gymnasium, dorms for youth camps, the old sanctuary, the arena, and the new building).. The house was acquired by hard work and God from what i have heard them say. First off they are a 50 year old couple that had worked hard and managed to pay their old house off, then was able to sale the house with a huge down payment to put on a new one.. Then money that was aquired from a wreck in which they did not even pursue was also a blessing.. The timber on the land was cut leaving the land that the house is on debt free.. The house will be paid off in just a few short years due to the blessings of God.. The Porterfield's have dedicated their lives to helping others and the kingdom of God. In doing so God helped them.. Great example to follow.
So have I

United States

#18 Nov 28, 2012
Very intelligent and full of facts come back. "Ooooooooo ok and it doesn't snow in New York"
Lol nothing from that statement helps me believe any of your posts..
Ladybug

United States

#20 Nov 28, 2012
I know for a fact the porterfields got caught stealing stuff out of a house that noone was living in at the time to put in there thrift store when they first opened it because they got caught doing it.
lucifer
#21 Nov 28, 2012
thats a lie he never worked hard sucked off his church yes his church lived off the thrift stores selling other peoples stuff he stole yes stole was caught red handed the way yall say gary hugh moneyfield does no wrong its like letting a fox guard a hen house give him all your money
busy-body

Plantersville, MS

#22 Nov 29, 2012
people in walnut going to hell anyhow,,,they just keep drawing obama check
Vinny

United States

#23 Nov 29, 2012
I am sure these are good folks. However, when there is no financial oversight by independent audit there can be questions. Every member should be able to review the amount of money that is brought in along with where every dollar is spent. When there is nothing to hide, there are no questions.
OMG

United States

#24 Nov 29, 2012
They r money hungery thieves. They got caught red handed stealing stuff to put in there thrift store when they first open it. THOU SHALT NOT STEAL
New Guy

Tucker, GA

#25 Nov 30, 2012
Lol you guys are hilarious!! He has never dunned anyone for tithes, ever!! That is so funny.. No one even believes this stuff.. And who says they aren't audited? They are every year. As far as the stealing out of the house.. We all know that's a lie.. But I am enjoying the lies, it's entertainungZ you guys are hilarious

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walnut is meth Capitol of north ms (Aug '16) 47 min Tellit 21
scott thorton (Apr '12) 1 hr wildcat21 9
Jason childers 19 hr Her friend 2
Tyler Martindale is in jail he shot galbuster J... 19 hr Brooks 15
Storage break ins 22 hr Hometown 21
Walnut lake (Aug '16) Mon Michelle Hopkins 26
Walnut Sun Paul B 4

Walnut Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance