walnut police officer/ so called prea...

walnut police officer/ so called preacher

Posted in the Walnut Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
fed-up

Toledo, OH

#1 Aug 19, 2011
So sick of a "so called preacher" prancing around like his is better than everyone else! Have heard him making comments about people & seen him harassing people in town. Pulling people over & abusing his peon power as an officer of the law. Its a crying shame that this is what our kids see as examples of our law enforcement & a "so called preacher"!!! If I were one of the people he was harassing, I'd be getting me a lawyer too! I hope they put him & the whole town in their place!!!
fed-up 2

Toledo, OH

#2 Aug 19, 2011
Obviously you or who ever deserve what you get. You must be breaking the law. He is a wonderful family man who loves his family, church and town! So if you have a problem with him you are a idiot. I guarantee you he would forgive and pray for you putting smut like this on topix!! I love him to death been to his church as a friend and BTW I am not pentecostal. I am free white and over 21 and if I were to go regularly to church it would be his hands down!!!! Man you need to get a life if all your interested in is slandering someones character on here. Shame on you.....
fed-up

Toledo, OH

#3 Aug 19, 2011
fed-up 2 wrote:
Obviously you or who ever deserve what you get. You must be breaking the law. He is a wonderful family man who loves his family, church and town! So if you have a problem with him you are a idiot. I guarantee you he would forgive and pray for you putting smut like this on topix!! I love him to death been to his church as a friend and BTW I am not pentecostal. I am free white and over 21 and if I were to go regularly to church it would be his hands down!!!! Man you need to get a life if all your interested in is slandering someones character on here. Shame on you.....
Just repaying him exactly what he is doing! I am free whit over 21 work & haven't done the 1st thing wrong! Lol
shhhh

Detroit, MI

#4 Aug 19, 2011
fed-up wrote:
<quoted text>Just repaying him exactly what he is doing! I am free whit over 21 work & haven't done the 1st thing wrong! Lol
Re-paying, so you ARE the one you think he is harassing. Lol. Yup you must be f'kin up somewhere!!! If you don't like the way things are run here move. It's that simple.....you are one of those people who think the world revolves around you... Cudos For you havin a friggin job and working, but then again everyone has tooooooo.
maybe yes maybe no

Walnut, MS

#6 Aug 19, 2011
oh yea if he didn't have a job people would be talking about him he's working at what he loves to do making a living and paying taxes so WHAT is YOUR problem with him. As I said he is a good man!
OH MY

Corinth, MS

#7 Aug 20, 2011
My advice to fed-up is keep your mouth shut. Do you know Bro. Wilbanks? I do he is MY pastor, friend, and family. People like you are whats wrong with this world!!! You want to run your mouth about something that is of no concern to you. He does not harass people he does his job. If he didn't have a job you would bash him for that!!!! GROW UP AND GET A LIFE!!! Leave Bro. Wilbanks alone!!!!
WeLl

Toledo, OH

#8 Aug 20, 2011
Leave him alone!!!
Get a life

Pflugerville, TX

#9 Aug 21, 2011
It's a shame that we have some much trash that they have to talk about good upstanding people. I know this preacher/ police very well and he is a good, fair, and honest person! Also a great friend! So of u think that he is a bad person for doing what is right and doing his job, that does'nt say much for you! So find a valid reason to complain, maybe something like, I have a crappy life so I spend my time on topix, trying ro make everyones life crappy
y u trippin

United States

#10 Oct 15, 2011
Aaaalllllrighty then
Stumblin

Plantersville, MS

#11 Oct 15, 2011
i love mr brother timmy wilbanks
yea

French Camp, MS

#12 Oct 18, 2011
leave him alone he is a good man!
sad

Belden, MS

#13 Oct 18, 2011
fed-up 2 wrote:
It is so sad how you really don't know this man. He does harass people. Saw him do that to a young man at the exxon a few months ago so surprised his mom didn't bust him up. He really is a joke.
shame

Belden, MS

#14 Oct 18, 2011
Get a life wrote:
It's a shame that we have some much trash that they have to talk about good upstanding people. I know this preacher/ police very well and he is a good, fair, and honest person! Also a great friend! So of u think that he is a bad person for doing what is right and doing his job, that does'nt say much for you! So find a valid reason to complain, maybe something like, I have a crappy life so I spend my time on topix, trying ro make everyones life crappy
you are on topix does that mean you have a crappy life?
Maybe yes maybe no

Walnut, MS

#15 Oct 18, 2011
sad wrote:
<quoted text>It is so sad how you really don't know this man. He does harass people. Saw him do that to a young man at the exxon a few months ago so surprised his mom didn't bust him up. He really is a joke.
leave him alone I've known him sense he was 8 yrs old and he has never been like you idiots talk about. Can't you find something productive to do? You really should go to city hall and ask for him then talk to him about the problems you have with him. You think your cute because you say bad things about someone and hide behind a fake name! I'm Debbie Wilbanks so see I'm not hiding behind anything and I'm proud of my nephew!!!

Since: Jun 11

Walnut Ms

#16 Oct 18, 2011
Fed up all you have to do with him is keep your ducks in a row and he won't screw with you.Simple.
JayJay

Kilmichael, MS

#17 Oct 20, 2011
Touch not my annointing & do my prophets no harm! he is a man of God be careful what you say..(Just a thought)
RayJay

Etta, MS

#18 Oct 20, 2011
I think he does great at both jobs
AmenBrotha

Etta, MS

#19 Oct 23, 2011
RayJay wrote:
I think he does great at both jobs
I agree with you!
people

United States

#24 Nov 8, 2011
I have been to his church more than once and honestly I think he does his job quite well he has always been nice to me there is no reason to talk about the man like that he has to support a family atleast he is working and not drawing disability like everyone else
EPIC

United States

#26 Nov 10, 2011
U seriously DNT know him! He has everyone in his church fooled! I've heard him cuss in public n be hateful to many...n u call him a man of God? Not to mention...steroids?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
junkies 2 min wanting whats rite 5
Josh Seevers 8 hr Keeper of the Peace 7
who knows any info on kaleb ethan ray (Oct '12) 15 hr itssadreally 7
Tiffany Celisha Byrd (Oct '16) 23 hr TIFFANY CELISHE BYRD 17
Joseph Allen Wilbanks aka Joey Mon godof uranus 6
Parties in rental assistance housing with teena... Mon godof uranus 2
Don't be mislead Mon godof uranus 3

Walnut Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance