United States

#1 Jul 12, 2012
what do yall know about her
familyman

United States

#2 Jul 12, 2012
sos wrote:
what do yall know about her
she is a nice person who would give you the shit off her back if you needed it. I have known her for years now and I know what type of person she is. I would help her if she ever needed it just because of the type of person she is. She loves her children and her family. And she is a nice person until you cross her children or family then she can be a bitch to be reckoned with.
familyman

United States

#3 Jul 12, 2012
familyman wrote:
<quoted text>
she is a nice person who would give you the shit off her back if you needed it. I have known her for years now and I know what type of person she is. I would help her if she ever needed it just because of the type of person she is. She loves her children and her family. And she is a nice person until you cross her children or family then she can be a bitch to be reckoned with.

that's suppose to be shirt not shit
walnut

United States

#4 Jul 13, 2012
Oh how nice start a topix about yourself than comment on it under a fake name lol I know her to and what she is all about she likes to talk shit and when it comes down to it she runs she good about starting shit
lol

United States

#5 Jul 13, 2012
Somebody needs to wash the shit off her back where shes been layin with the dogs
beth waldrop

United States

#6 Jul 13, 2012
That's my sister and family man is my husband so No he commented on her and I doubt she started it who would want to be on this stupid ass site anyway full of nothing but drama am about done with the shit all this is stupid ass childish games for what nothing it's like we r a bucks of fifteen year plus so I .growing up and staying out of it hope y'all have a great time talking about me holla
pam

United States

#7 Jul 13, 2012
i dont have to start nothing about myself.and i believe i dont run from nothing.and i keep to myself so you dont know me
pam

United States

#8 Jul 13, 2012
only dog i have ever laid with is the one carolyn is married too.A man who chooses a woman over his kids is sorry.and i know him better than any of yall so your shit talking is just that bullshit
awesomeguy

Saltillo, MS

#10 Jul 13, 2012
I don't know her personally ,but I heard her husband left her and if she were single I would try to talk to her.very pretty woman who carries herself with class
pam

United States

#11 Jul 13, 2012
And walnut so you call yourself i finish what I start I don't hide behind my husbands truck
pam

Tupelo, MS

#12 Jul 15, 2012
I'm so glad no one has nothing to say which means no one knows me I like that .....
Zzzzz....

United States

#13 Jul 15, 2012
pam wrote:
only dog i have ever laid with is the one carolyn is married too.A man who chooses a woman over his kids is sorry.and i know him better than any of yall so your shit talking is just that bullshit
wow you were married to don? bless you. hahahahahahaha
pam

Tupelo, MS

#14 Jul 16, 2012
I know right
mutual

Tupelo, MS

#15 Jul 19, 2012
pam wrote:
I know Don and Pam. As I recall not so long ago Pam tried to take her own life when her husband (not Don) was cheating on her. Where would that leave her children? The way I see it she chose that man over her kids so how can she say Don chose his wife (Carolyn) over his kids when she was doing the same thing?!
pam

Tupelo, MS

#16 Jul 19, 2012
First of all I have never tried to take my life .and you obviously don't know me because my husband hasn't cheated on me .and I'm the one who takes care of my children with no man ...so there for o choose no one over my kids
her mother

United States

#17 Jul 23, 2012
thats a fact, plain and simple if she chose a man over her children she would still have a man , get your facts straight, mutual

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brandon kimble? (Jun '14) Fri insiider 21
new girl Thu Shameless secrets 13
Victoria and Miranda May 27 Anonymous 4
braylin smith May 25 Older 4
jenifer stroupe (Jun '14) May 25 Fhs 5
Desirae Sullivan May 25 thatgirl 1
chris jackson May 24 pam 3
More from around the web

Walnut People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE