*tha-business*

Tupelo, MS

#1 Jul 25, 2012
????
Mamabear

Pontotoc, MS

#2 Jul 29, 2012
He's a sweet young man that will go far in life.
olive

Tupelo, MS

#3 Jul 30, 2012
He cheated on every girl he's dated, like kayla he cheated on her with a few girls from walnut, falkner, and ripley!!! I will never talk to this boy again, he tried havin sex with me and I'm only 15
Mamabear

Walnut, MS

#4 Aug 4, 2012
To claim you know Cody,you seemed not to know anything about him.He did not cheat on Kayla and she knows that!Secondly why would he try to sleep with a 15 yr old who is scared to use her own name,and talking shit when he had Kayla?He's not stupid!The best thing ya'll can all do is let Cody's name die out of your mouths and his memory fad from your trashy little minds.
Cody Spencer

Baldwyn, MS

#5 Aug 4, 2012
HAHAHAHAHA no name shit talkers!!! Man yall like talkin bullshit dont ya?? lol i think its amusing because yall dumbasses have no life other than gettin on topix and talkin shit to ppl behind the safety of a fake name. Grw up man i mean come on how childish can you get? man i aint worried about yall. Anybody that knows me knows better try your stupid childish lies on someone else who cares
Kayla

United States

#6 Aug 4, 2012
Apparently you don't.... know him at all, he never cheated on me.

Unless you know something I don't. You know my name so contact me. Maybe there is something I need to know.
Lol

United States

#7 Oct 28, 2012
Cody is the shit so back off
yo yo

Bellevue, WA

#8 Oct 30, 2012
Lol wrote:
Cody is the shit so back off
you need to back off run to your momma let her wipe the snot off your little punk face before a real man not a boy a man slaps it off
sillygoose

Canton, MS

#9 Oct 30, 2012
Cody is a good guy =)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what I think bout the people around Walnut 1 hr Notaho 10
Nathan Zills 1 hr His friend 1
jncc (Nov '12) 3 hr bjr 43
Tasha Ballard 7 hr Lefty_Loo 6
michell holley (Mar '13) 16 hr Tyrone 22
Dee Dee (Sep '13) Mon lookin 2
brandon kimble? (Jun '14) Mon 2bit 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Walnut Mortgages