lee bryant getting a msu scout taliin...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Haha

United States

#29 Aug 23, 2012
Can we please think back the last 7 8 years how many Freshmen started? A million!! Look at all that talent and look where they are now..... Now go watch this kid play compare him to them....He isnt as good as any of them and non of them made d1..... Why would he??
truth

Booneville, MS

#30 Oct 25, 2012
Lee Bryant wrote:
<quoted text>
Well in a few years u will see me playing at MSU.. If u don't believe me ask my coach.. His name is John Meeks he is the one that asked MSU would they be interested in me. When I make it there ur going to remember the day u doubted me.. I have started every year I have ever played football. I have a high chance playing both offense and defense for walnut high school.. U just jealous that my skills r better urs!!!!
I have seen u play... u didnt do anything in jr. high.. all u did was lift more than everybody barely.. that scout was there talking to coach meeks about SHAQUILLE PERRY.. I know and u know theres no way a scout looks at a kid in 8th grade he didnt even see u play and u aint done shit in hs.. if u were a dI talent yall wouldnt suck as bad
duh

United States

#31 Oct 25, 2012
I love how Lee can put his actual name on here but those of you downing him hide behind fake ones...and by the way "truth" Perry was Long gone last year when they came to talk to Lee go ask Coach Meeks before spouting off
Albtypo

United States

#32 Oct 26, 2012
For one college recruiters cannot talk to them until 11th grade so for them to come see just him is out.#2 he lost his "starting" job through the season. Yes plenty of freshmen have started over the years but what would make him different. I mean you see the o-line at state is 2 times as big as him. I mean good luck to the kid but all of you people need to quit feeding him with this bull.
truth

Booneville, MS

#33 Nov 1, 2012
duh wrote:
I love how Lee can put his actual name on here but those of you downing him hide behind fake ones...and by the way "truth" Perry was Long gone last year when they came to talk to Lee go ask Coach Meeks before spouting off
this topic is dumb as hell>> lets start another topic..Lee bryant is getting scouted by alabama too....smfh dumbass
knwitall

United States

#34 Aug 19, 2013
I believe in you lee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Wilbanks 3 hr LMAO 2
nealy mathis Jan 11 care more 2
KHS Band (Oct '16) Jan 9 Curious54 2
Katherine "Nikki" Crum Jan 8 Family 12
Turtle Jan 5 mirrors 2
Joanna lipford Jan 1 Ben 4
Kayla white (Jun '13) Dec 20 kayla 20

Walnut Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance