lee bryant getting a msu scout taliin...

lee bryant getting a msu scout taliing to him

Posted in the Walnut Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
random person

Kilmichael, MS

#1 May 22, 2012
R they wanting him to come play for them? Is he that good or wat?
whatever

United States

#3 May 22, 2012
Actually the scouts DID come talk to him He IS that good he Started AND played offense and defense Will probly start this year as a freshman on the hs team. He is an awesome player, Just watch him.
Hahaha

Tishomingo, MS

#4 May 23, 2012
A "scout" hahaha.
kiersten

United States

#5 May 23, 2012
That's my bro! Why do yall gotta start somethn bad outta somthn good? He is a hard worker has a goal and works hard to reach it if he gets it he deserves it! You should be happy for him instead of tryin to bring him down!
Lee Bryant

Kilmichael, MS

#7 May 23, 2012
walnut wrote:
Yea yea. Blah blah blah ... This town has a bunch of liars so I don't believe anything that gets spread around... I'll believe it when I see it!
Well in a few years u will see me playing at MSU.. If u don't believe me ask my coach.. His name is John Meeks he is the one that asked MSU would they be interested in me. When I make it there ur going to remember the day u doubted me.. I have started every year I have ever played football. I have a high chance playing both offense and defense for walnut high school.. U just jealous that my skills r better urs!!!!
jealous much

United States

#9 May 23, 2012
walnut wrote:
Ur a freakin 8th grader! I'm gonna laugh my ass off when u get ur bell rung!... Who brags about starting in JR high?? News flash... It's nothin special to start on both sides of the ball! Ur not the first and I promise u won't be the last... If u make it
you asked if he started last year! And that's right he IS an 8th grader, therefore for a scout to come talk to him AS AN 8th GRADER he must be PRETTY DARN GOOD!Did you play "both sides of the ball"? Didn't think so! Lee has every right to be excited how many 8th graders do you know that have had college scouts look at them? Lee works very hard on the field and it has paid off!
Scott

United States

#11 May 23, 2012
Lee there will always be two kinds of people in your life, those who support you, and those who discourage you. In the end no words can express anything in comparison to what you accomplish . The only people you have to prove yourself to is first God and then yourself. I'm excited for you.
?

United States

#12 May 24, 2012
If you r in 8th grade u have a few years to go before being signed with a college don't ya think? A lot can happen in 4 years. Hope ya do succeed tho.
bailey

United States

#13 May 24, 2012
Okay we're y'all there to see no.. But yeah someone did come watch him. Haha. Jealous much? I love you lee(:
#God1stthenYours elf

United States

#14 May 26, 2012
Scott wrote:
Lee there will always be two kinds of people in your life, those who support you, and those who discourage you. In the end no words can express anything in comparison to what you accomplish . The only people you have to prove yourself to is first God and then yourself. I'm excited for you.
Well said...it's a sad sad day when people do nothing but try to stomp out someones dreams....Hold your head high Lee...never let go of your dreams. Just remember you need to remember who you are and don't become to full of yourself...always be yourself...
Mememe

Saltillo, MS

#15 May 27, 2012
walnut wrote:
Ur a freakin 8th grader! I'm gonna laugh my ass off when u get ur bell rung!... Who brags about starting in JR high?? News flash... It's nothin special to start on both sides of the ball! Ur not the first and I promise u won't be the last... If u make it
Lee is a very talented player, a good person and a good friend. U are just a jealous ass looser. Get a life
Hmmm

Walnut, MS

#16 May 28, 2012
So what positions does this kid play?
What is his height & weight? 40 time? Stats?
Mullen must be on the ball if he is already scouting out the class of 2016
Also when did this alleged visit occur as it could possibly be an NCAA violation?
wowsers

Prattville, AL

#17 May 31, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
So what positions does this kid play?
What is his height & weight? 40 time? Stats?
Mullen must be on the ball if he is already scouting out the class of 2016
Also when did this alleged visit occur as it could possibly be an NCAA violation?
Ikr? Lol.
wowsers

Prattville, AL

#18 May 31, 2012
Mememe wrote:
<quoted text>.
Lee is a very talented player, a good person and a good friend. U are just a jealous ass looser. Get a life
a jealous ass 'looser'?? hmmmm. maybe you should brush up on your spelling so you can be accepted into college one day yourself.
Kiersten
#20 Jun 15, 2012
they came and talked to him and said they would be watching him for the next couple years, sounds to me like your jelous and you can't stand the fact that an 8th graders better than you and an MSU scout came and talked to lee, lee has had to work his butt off for something he loves and wants to do, so maybe if you weren't to busy trying to bring people down, you could be just as good as lee at whatever you wanna do if you worked for it like lee has; lee I'm proud of you and i will be at every football game cheering you on, Iloveyou.
Kiersten
#22 Jun 16, 2012
umm actually i am NOT his gf, im his little sister. But thanks youre cool.
LOL

United States

#24 Jun 23, 2012
We will see in another 4 years what becomes of this. ahahaha. On to the next topic please.......
inreply2ajacka$$

United States

#25 Aug 18, 2012
walnut wrote:
Did u catch the game last night?? Now he can brag about starting High School football... Now he's a freaking 9th grader starting you IDIOT!!!!
Yep

United States

#26 Aug 18, 2012
[QUOTE who="inreply2ajacka$$ "]<quoted text>
Did u catch the game last night?? Now he can brag about starting High School football... Now he's a freaking 9th grader starting you IDIOT!!!![/QUOTE]
Didn't see the game, but I saw the score. Walnut got beat by 3 TDs

Starting as a 9th grader is more of an indication that he is playing on a bad team than evidence of him being a great player.
thisispitiful

United States

#28 Aug 21, 2012
It's so sad to see ppl on here trying to down a child. He's only 14 with a dream. Y try to bring him down instead of encouraging him? It's either jealousy or ignorance on ur part. I think it's great that he might get the chance most won't. So with that said... Hold ur head up Lee & don't let others bring u down. Keep up ur hard work & prove them wrong!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Emily Bennett (Feb '15) 14 hr Immabitch 3
What ever happened to Jaimie Miller? (Dec '15) Wed Sorrynotsorry 5
Jail bird? (Apr '16) Dec 5 C olin from the Nut 16
Austin haygood Dec 2 Info 1
kayla brock (Feb '13) Dec 2 tjc 7
drugs at walnut high school (Oct '13) Dec 2 concerned father 15
jason childer (Jan '15) Dec 1 Sara 10

Walnut Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance