|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2014

Judged:

george wrote:
Cantor is a smart a$$ and thought his shit didn't smell.
His poop smells like yer breath Cantor lost too a Tea Partier and that is a sine of things to come. The Tea Party is taken over and gonna run the commies and sosolist like you and yer family out Cantor is a commie, sosolist, mooslin fastist terrerist simpithighzer jest like yer momma Don't go talkin bout votin out no tea partiers. They is gonna save this cuntry from americun hatin libruls like you git a job and git offa food stamps then you will have less time to plan attax on americun embessees face it commie us teabaggers is two smart for you muslin lovers. jeus is comin back and he is reely pissed off at you muslin lovers and you is gonna burn in hell

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2014

Judged:

paul revere wrote:
<quoted text>
it wold be nice if Washington had an attorney general that actually did the job he was appointed to and investigate and indite more of the corrupt politicians in the State of Illinois
but as we know Washington is deciding what laws to enforce and what laws to ignore.
SUNTRUST TO PAY CLOSE TO $1 BILLION OVER ALLEGATIONS OF MORTGAGE FRAUD...Associated Press..(6-18-14)......Thank You, Eric Holder and President Obama.....
wow

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2014

they're all corrupt
george

Tolono, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2014

Judged:

Do not vote for an INCUMBENT... Simple...
mr ridgway

West Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2014

Judged:

george wrote:
Do not vote for an INCUMBENT... Simple...
Thats rite george we should only vote for peeple that beleave in jeesus dont vote for no incumbents or mooslins or jues tea partyers all beleave in jeesus so there OK.
george

Tolono, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2014

Judged:

mr ridgway wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats rite george we should only vote for peeple that beleave in jeesus dont vote for no incumbents or mooslins or jues tea partyers all beleave in jeesus so there OK.
Beginning to like you more and more MR RIDGWAY. We the PEOPLE need to wake up to what has been going on now for the past twenty plus years and have laws to support the PEOPLE, not the opposite.
mr ridgway

West Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2014

Judged:

george wrote:
<quoted text>
Beginning to like you more and more MR RIDGWAY.
ya I bet you is. preacher warned me bout peeple like you. you has one thing rite dont vote for imcunbents or mooslims or jues. only baptist, preacher says if we dont vote for baptist jeesus will get really pissed off. Preacher says if imcumbents and mooslims and jues take over there gonna pass sharyan law. even a commie homo like you aint gonna like sharyan law. You shood vote tea party they only gonna make you git a job but imcumbents and moolims and jues gonna cut your head off for bein a homo.
Cranker

West Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2014

Judged:

Anyone except another ignorant democrat
george

Tolono, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2014

Judged:

Don't vote for Durbin... What a phoney..
fassdle

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 31

Nono

Morton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Aug 1

Come on bro. Obama b's the Presidentio fer 2 1/2 mo years man. So comes up wit another bro froms da south man.
obama

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Aug 1

I support Dick Face Durpin and the flood of illegal wet backs.
nono

Morton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Aug 2

Nono - not another career polytician. We need CHANGE...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 330
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Walnut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Chickenpoo 49,272
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Thu whatitis 3,911
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) Wed Weneedchange 147
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Aug 18 newpoly 1,898
blaze aka Rachael jarvis Aug 4 foster 1
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) Aug 1 Chicagobunny 528
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Jul '14 rdarbin 641

Search the Walnut Forum:
•••
•••
Walnut Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Walnut Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••