Paul Mendez Signs Managerial Pact Wit...

Paul Mendez Signs Managerial Pact With Garcia Boxing

There are 3 comments on the Boxing Scene story from Apr 19, 2012, titled Paul Mendez Signs Managerial Pact With Garcia Boxing. In it, Boxing Scene reports that:

'They've gotten other fighters in good positions, and I want to be the next one.' The 23-year-old Mendez, from Walnut Creek, Calif., by way of Delano, Calif., made the decision to focus on his boxing career, giving up his day job in the process.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boxing Scene.

positive

United States

#1 Apr 19, 2012
Wish him the best of luck! Delano needs someone tocome out Good in Boxing! I wanna see him in Espn friday night fights or evenbetter Hbo Boxing.
lil man

Poway, CA

#2 Apr 19, 2012
Good luck put delano on the map. The last guy I seen from delano was ferny Ferrel but that was mma fights he was a good fighter I don't know if he his Still fighting and some guy name boy he is also a good one to he has a fight coming . Well go get some It's time to cowboy up
jfjdl

Delano, CA

#3 Apr 20, 2012
best wishes to him =)
make ppl in delano proud

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnut Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) 7 hr Beyond Evil 92
Gay/bi skype 14 hr Alexcockstar 1
News Hemet Doctor Accused Of Sexual Battery (Nov '07) Mon Anonymous 69
AM/PM commute to and from Orinda?! Jun 27 Tsadi 1
News Two arrested in armored truck robbery (Aug '07) Jun 27 Tiffany Chance 31
Wana chat Jun 25 SEVEND12 1
News Oakland museum's marijuana exhibit: Scholarly, ... Jun 16 Fred 1

Walnut Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Walnut Creek Mortgages