Alamo man arrested in death of neighbor

Alamo man arrested in death of neighbor

There are 1 comment on the San Francisco Chronicle story from Aug 30, 2012, titled Alamo man arrested in death of neighbor. In it, San Francisco Chronicle reports that:

An Alamo man has been arrested on suspicion of murder for allegedly hitting his neighbor during an ongoing dispute over property, causing her to hit her head and later die, authorities said Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Francisco Chronicle.

aynrand

Walnut Creek, CA

#1 Sep 3, 2012
Any one who had to live near Doris Penico knew she was a nut. The whole neighborhood called her "crazy doris". Her husband Victor, a mean, abusive, hateful man would scream at her all the time. That poor kid was a victim of both of them. I hope and pray that he doesn't go crazy and do more damage than either of his psycho parents. People do not know that all the neighbors were dealing with should pipe down. Michael Littman was a kind, friendly neighbor who was struck by crazy Victor and Doris tried to get in the fight and she fell and hit her head. She's dead and it is not Michael's fault.
"Ding, Dong the witch is dead"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnut Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bay Bridge and Carquinez Bridge toll takers rob... 6 hr Roderv 1
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) 11 hr Lucky Lucy 367
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Colorful Digi... 11 hr Lucky Lucy 52
Comcast is Worse Than You Think Sep 18 Truthfully 30
Too Many Deletions Sep 16 Member 18
Bing is a Terrible Search Engine Sep 16 glasspilot 25
Danville/MVHS racism (Nov '16) Sep 13 DvilleWGS 2

Walnut Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Walnut Creek Mortgages