Amanda

Sonoma, CA

#1 Jun 17, 2012
I would like to warn the new people that choose to live in Walnut Creek to stay away from Judy Crouch. If you are older and established, all you have to worry about is your pocket book. If you are young, cute, educated, female, and single.. look out. She and her group of cowards will make your life a living nightmare. She will have her retired FBI buddy rape your Facebook page and then she will make you feel like a disruption for just being a female. She is psycho, she WILL go to your work and make you look nuts because she cannot do whatever it is that you are trying to do. Just FYI, an I think all females should be able to report both men, and female stalkers:)
Anonymous

Fairfield, CA

#2 Apr 20, 2013
Yep, She is a nut job. She hates kids, and animals. Made my wife and mine a living nightmare when we lived close to her. She is just so emotionless, no feeling or realness. Plus she does love to give the young blondes a terrible time, I do remember that. Plus she loves to make fun of people, even though she is far from perfect. She hates music, animals, kids, and life.. And I think she is a part owner of the salon 13. She loves to hear all the WC gossip. Get it? Judy Crouch, or rather Judy Hernadez.. please move away, far away!
Susan Shubeck

Walnut Creek, CA

#3 Sep 23, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
Yep, She is a nut job. She hates kids, and animals. Made my wife and mine a living nightmare when we lived close to her. She is just so emotionless, no feeling or realness. Plus she does love to give the young blondes a terrible time, I do remember that. Plus she loves to make fun of people, even though she is far from perfect. She hates music, animals, kids, and life.. And I think she is a part owner of the salon 13. She loves to hear all the WC gossip. Get it? Judy Crouch, or rather Judy Hernadez.. please move away, far away!
Susan Shubeck
Susan Shubeck

Walnut Creek, CA

#4 Sep 25, 2014
Susan Shubeck wrote:
<quoted text> Susan Shubeck
Susan Shubeck
Susan Shubeck

Walnut Creek, CA

#5 Sep 25, 2014
Susan Shubeck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnut Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Just how bad is Yahoo's security breach? 'Equiv... 23 hr just kiddeng 1
Vote For Donald Trump Wed Go Blue Forever 17
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) Tue elvira 123
News Antioch: Suspected pimp, two women, charged wit... Sep 24 ANAG 5
Concord Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records Sep 24 ANAG 3
News Hemet Doctor Accused Of Sexual Battery (Nov '07) Sep 23 dirty schanze 72
News Benicia council spikes use permit for Valero oi... Sep 21 Birds Landing Bob 1

Walnut Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Walnut Creek Mortgages