Mexicans netting fish & trashing azus...

Mexicans netting fish & trashing azusa canyon

Posted in the Walnut Forum

Acoolname

La Puente, CA

#1 Jul 8, 2013
Azusa canyon is soo full of trash & graffiti it makes me sick. I also observed about a dozen mexicans netting fish, I saw only one ranger in the entire canyon & he looked too scared to do anything. It makes me sick! Mexicans go up to the canyon & destroy it and nobody does anything about it. WTF?
Guero

United States

#2 Jul 8, 2013
Then clean it!!!
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#3 Jul 8, 2013
Guero wrote:
Then clean it!!!
Was probably you umbazz
Acoolname

La Puente, CA

#4 Jul 14, 2013
At least throw away your trash, U have fourteen kids. Maybe they can help?
Zavala

Herndon, VA

#5 Aug 14, 2013
Acoolname wrote:
Azusa canyon is soo full of trash & graffiti it makes me sick. I also observed about a dozen mexicans netting fish, I saw only one ranger in the entire canyon & he looked too scared to do anything. It makes me sick! Mexicans go up to the canyon & destroy it and nobody does anything about it. WTF?
r u a mayate
Sunset

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Aug 15, 2013
Acoolname wrote:
Unfortunately, it's no surprise. They trash their own neighborhoods and homes. Third world mentality...
Anonymous

Huntington Beach, CA

#7 Feb 28, 2014
Are you suggesting I clean up your mess? Do you have any manners? Do you know what manners are? Do you have any respect for nature or yourself for that matter? Apparently not.
Former Glendoran

Pasadena, CA

#8 Jun 12, 2014
Acoolname wrote:
Unless you have a permit, or you are Native American you can't use nets to fish. Mexican Nationals do have Aztec ancestry, and Spanish, too. One can go in groups to clean up trashed sites..NEVER go by yourself. There is no tradition of caring for the land, either theirs, or California. Small wonder the forest ranger was afraid to confront them all. You need the Sheriff's Dept. for that.
GTFO of here

San Dimas, CA

#9 Aug 17, 2014
Motherfu$kers take shit$ in the river, Trash it, Let there 25 kids Graffitti everything & now they burned it. Azusa canyon is disgusting thanks to border jumpers
GTFO of here

San Dimas, CA

#10 Aug 17, 2014
Get your seesters, Cosins & your Thea's & gtfo of here
GTFO of here

San Dimas, CA

#11 Aug 17, 2014
Former Glendoran wrote:
<quoted text> Unless you have a permit, or you are Native American you can't use nets to fish. Mexican Nationals do have Aztec ancestry, and Spanish, too. One can go in groups to clean up trashed sites..NEVER go by yourself. There is no tradition of caring for the land, either theirs, or California. Small wonder the forest ranger was afraid to confront them all. You need the Sheriff's Dept. for that.
It's a shame how these people destroyed the canyon. They don't even use the restrooms, walk along the river & you'll find feces, toilet paper, beer bottles & Graffitti every single place you look.
jajaja

Pasadena, CA

#12 Sep 15, 2014
GTFO of here wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a shame how these people destroyed the canyon. They don't even use the restrooms, walk along the river & you'll find feces, toilet paper, beer bottles & Graffitti every single place you look.
Clean that shit and suck a fat one say that to their face when you see it guaranteed you get slapped

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 5 hr Just saying 9,520
Glendora Flashback car show 6 hr Ted 4
War Zone Between Bassett and La Puente Gangs (Jun '09) 12 hr Slim 67
Weird Lady Made Fun of Mullet Mon Jenny 4
LOOKING for Green Chiles and who remembers (Sep '06) Sun Rvasquez 65
Harry Gets Comforting Sensation Sun tellinitlikeitis 3
Pajama Boy Fists Self, Smiles, Screams, Dies (Feb '17) Sun Stilson 3

Walnut Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance