Firearms rally scheduled for Chambers...

Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square

There are 10989 comments on the Chambersburg Public Opinion story from Mar 29, 2013, titled Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square. In it, Chambersburg Public Opinion reports that:

Two local organizations are hosting a Second Amendment Freedom Rally on from noone to 2 p.m. April 6 on Courthouse Plaza in downtown Chambersburg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chambersburg Public Opinion.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#4878 Jul 3, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
So you would duck your head and continue on..
Yes, I would continue walking home. What do you think I would do if Zimmerman were following me ?
Then when the stranger demands that you identify yourself, you'd just keep your head down and walk away, right? Even when he repeats himself..
You're losing this argument. I would not identify myself to any stranger (unless I felt it was safe or harmless). If he repeated himself I wouldn't identify myself. In fact, I'd tell George Zimmerman to go fk himself, and then continue walking home.
And when that stranger asks you to justify your presence in that neighborhood, you'd just keep your head down and keep walking, right?
Yes, I would keep walking, and would never justify my presence in my neighborhood to a stranger, or to a neighborhood watch person.
So you would duck your head and continue on.
Then when the stranger demands that you identify yourself, you'd just keep your head down and walk away, right? Even when he repeats himself.
And when that stranger asks you to justify your presence in that neighborhood, you'd just keep your head down and keep walking, right?
LMAO! Sure you would.
LOL !

And if that stranger didn't like it when I refused to identify myself or justify my presence to him, and he lunged at me, or he swung his fist at me and saddled me on the ground like an animal, and then struck my nose, if I had a gun on me, I would blow his nosey ass to hell and back (and I wouldn't give a fk that thousands of antigun nuts like you hated me for doing it).

LOL !

No person, YOU or ME has a right to physically harm another unless either is physically attacked, or robbed.

Why don't you admit it; you think Martin beat Zimmerman bloody AFTER Zimmerman shot him dead.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#4879 Jul 3, 2013
BTW - I answered the first time you asked - it simply wouldn't happen.
I didn't ask you if it would happen, I asked you what would you say to Martin if he asked you why you were following him.
I don't stalk strangers. I don't demand that strangers justify themselves to me.
Stalking is a crime. If Zimmerman stalked Martin the police would've arrested him for stalking AND murder.
... I don't demand that strangers justify themselves to me. There would be no reason in the world for anyone to respond to me the way you believe Martin responded to Zimmerman that night because I don't provoke and threaten people.
It doesn't matter what kind of person you are. What would you say to Martin if he asked you to tell him why you were following him ?
< There would be no reason in the world for anyone to respond to me the way you believe Martin responded to Zimmerman that night because I don't provoke and threaten people.
You're provoking me now. I feel threatened.

Now answer my question.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#4880 Jul 3, 2013
Why don't you admit it; you think Martin beat Zimmerman bloody AFTER Zimmerman shot him dead.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#4881 Jul 3, 2013
Tory II wrote:
And if that stranger didn't like it when I refused to identify myself or justify my presence to him, and he lunged at me, or he swung his fist at me and saddled me on the ground like an animal, and then struck my nose, if I had a gun on me, I would blow his nosey ass to hell and back (and I wouldn't give a fk that thousands of antigun nuts like you hated me for doing it).
LOL !
No person, YOU or ME has a right to physically harm another unless either is physically attacked, or robbed.
I think Zimmerman became physical, Martin fought back, then Zimmerman shot him.

I think it happened a lot like you described here - except Martin wasn't armed so he lost his life.

Zimmerman's lies are piling up. There's not a reason in the world to believe his description of the events that led to his shooting an unarmed teenager who wasn't doing anything wrong.

Chambersburg, PA

#4882 Jul 3, 2013
Tory II wrote:
Why don't you just admit it; you think Martin deserved to be killed.

Chambersburg, PA

#4883 Jul 3, 2013
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't ask you if it would happen, I asked you what would you say to Martin if he asked you why you were following him.
<quoted text>Stalking is a crime. If Zimmerman stalked Martin the police would've arrested him for stalking AND murder.
<quoted text>It doesn't matter what kind of person you are. What would you say to Martin if he asked you to tell him why you were following him ?
<quoted text>You're provoking me now. I feel threatened.
Now answer my question.
LOL! You feel threatened. Funny.

Chambersburg, PA

#4884 Jul 3, 2013
Tory II wrote:
LOL! Beat him bloody. You're funny.

----------

George Zimmerman trial: Jacksonville medical examiner says Zimmerman's injuries from altercation were "insignificant"

She described Zimmerman's injuries as "insignificant" and "minor."

"The individual who examined him and treated Mr. Zimmerman told him sutures were not required," Rao said. "She put a BandAid on each of them, and that was the extent of the treatment."

Reviewing a video of Zimmerman walking from a police car into the police station the night of the altercation, she said Zimmerman "was not incapacitated in any way. He was very alert and walking in pace with the officers."

Answering questions from prosecutors, Rao said she believed the injuries were too minor to be consistent with repeated slamming on a sidewalk.

"If someone's head is repeatedly slammed against against concrete with great force I would expect lacerations, a lot of injuries that would bleed profusely that would necessitate suturing, so I don't see that in this picture," Rao said.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-575920...

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#4885 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>
I think it happened a lot like you described here - except Martin wasn't armed so he lost his life.
Zimmerman's lies are piling up. There's not a reason in the world to believe his description of the events that led to his shooting an unarmed teenager who wasn't doing anything wrong.
You thinking Zimmerman got physical doesn't matter because it's unrelated to the truth.

Where are the marks or bruises on Martin's body ? You lost this argument, I won, I beat you.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#4886 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Why don't you just admit it; you think Martin deserved to be killed.
I admit it; I think Martin got what he deserved.

Now why don't YOU try telling the truth ?

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#4887 Jul 3, 2013
LOL! You feel threatened. Funny.
Now answer my question without any dodging and deflecting.

Chambersburg, PA

#4888 Jul 3, 2013
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>You thinking Zimmerman got physical doesn't matter because it's unrelated to the truth.
Where are the marks or bruises on Martin's body ? You lost this argument, I won, I beat you.
Does shoving leave a bruise? No, it doesn't.

You have no evidence to support your belief. Your beliefs about the altercation aren't based in fact but in your preferred reality.

Chambersburg, PA

#4889 Jul 3, 2013
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>I admit it; I think Martin got what he deserved.
Now why don't YOU try telling the truth ?
An innocent teen minding his own business and doing NOTHING wrong got what he deserved.

Huh.

I guess you pretty much confirmed everything I believe about you.

Chambersburg, PA

#4890 Jul 3, 2013
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>Now answer my question without any dodging and deflecting.
Try saying please.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4891 Jul 3, 2013
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I would continue walking home. What do you think I would do if Zimmerman were following me ?
the pedophile put himself in front of the boy and then he grabbed him.

I know what would happen if your fat polished turd even stretched his arm out in my direction.

Location hidden

#4892 Jul 3, 2013
[QUOTE who="Tory II" I would not identify myself to any stranger
[/QUOTE]

You don't live in a city in the USA.

Let me know if you want to conduct an experiment and want to follow some people around at night and then step out in front of them.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#4893 Jul 4, 2013
ToryII wrote:
I would not identify myself to any stranger.
barefoot2626 wrote:
You don't live in a city in the USA.
Let me know if you want to conduct an experiment and want to follow some people around at night and then step out in front of them.
Gated community, gated. Got it ? Was raised in the city of Chicago.

Show your video of Zimmerman blocking Martin, pervert.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#4894 Jul 4, 2013
Dan the dodge n deflect Man wrote:
You have no evidence to support your belief. Your beliefs about the altercation aren't based in fact but in your preferred reality.
Does shoving leave a bruise? No, it doesn't.
Again, your "think" isn't relevant until you can back it up with some evidence. You can't, so your opinions are nothing but speculation.

You lost this argument. I beat your assz. Go home and lick your wounds.

Chambersburg, PA

#4895 Jul 4, 2013
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>You have no evidence to support your belief. Your beliefs about the altercation aren't based in fact but in your preferred reality.
<quoted text>
Again, your "think" isn't relevant until you can back it up with some evidence. You can't, so your opinions are nothing but speculation.
You lost this argument. I beat your assz. Go home and lick your wounds.
LOL! You really ARE funny.

You post bullshit and lies. I refute them. So you declare victory.

If it wasn't for alternate reality, you'd have no reality at all. LMAO!

Run along, son. You've embarrassed yourself and don't have the brains to recognize it.

Location hidden

#4896 Jul 4, 2013
Tory II wrote:
Was raised in the city of Chicago.
You were not raised in any city if you think you can just to follow someone around in the dark and insist you have that right.

And still be breathing.

Location hidden

#4897 Jul 4, 2013
Tory II wrote:
Show your video of Zimmerman blocking Martin, pervert.
Show your video of Martin attacking the pedophile, pervert apologist.

How did Martin hit the pedophile twenty to thirty times yet show no injury to his hands of this and leave no DNA?

How is it that the pedophile found himself to be standing in front of the boy who was on the sidewalk in front of his home?

The pedophile looks good in an orange jump suit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnut Bottom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holly Hornbaker is cheating on her man. Aug 18 Goodfriend 1
egor Aug 13 friends in high p... 1
chambersburg pa walmart Jul '16 Martz friends 1
News Flaggers bear rage of Franklin County motorists (Aug '09) Jun '16 NPG 45
joanna sheppard Jun '16 mojo 1
Bethany Crabtree (Mar '15) Apr '16 Not surprised 2
News Man sentenced for spitting on state trooper, br... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1

Walnut Bottom Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance