Supertramp singer Roger Hodgson to pe...

Supertramp singer Roger Hodgson to perform Friday

There are 3 comments on the PennLive.com story from Nov 8, 2012, titled Supertramp singer Roger Hodgson to perform Friday. In it, PennLive.com reports that:

As a member of the band Supertramp, Roger Hodgson wrote such songs as "Give a Little Bit" and "Take the Long Way Home." TA he name might not be familiar, but chances are you've heard his music.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PennLive.com.

Penny Lane

San Antonio, TX

#1 Nov 8, 2012
Yes! I can't wait to see Roger Hodgson, co-founder of Supertramp again tomorrow! His timeless songs bring back so many memories - every single song. Classics that he wrote such as The Logical Song, Breakfast in America, Take the Long Way Home, Dreamer, Give a Little Bit, Fool's Overture, School, It's Raining Again, and more! Amazing show and his voice is flawless. I was able to see him again in San Diego in September and he sounds even better today than on my Supertramp vinyls. Check out the details for his tour at http://www.facebook.com/RogerHodgsonOfficial .
Rissa

Havertown, PA

#2 Nov 8, 2012
I can't wait to see Roger a second time on this tour! He has a way of grabbing your heart and soul with the opening notes of the first song all the way to the wild cheers that close the night. Roger and his band put on not just a concert but a full musical experience, better described as a winding journey. I was changed for life after seeing Roger for the first time last year, now I'm compelled to see every show on the east coast!! Shippensburg is about to have a night they'll never forget, Philly and NJ are next on the list!
heartsong62

Oshkosh, WI

#3 Nov 9, 2012
What a perfect way to start the healing, to hopefully be able to put aside your troubles and worries for a short time. By spending an evening with Roger. His music is poetry in motion, the body of music so elegantly expresses how so many have felt growing, trying to determine who we are the people to become. As you listen to Rogers body of music he truly tries to offer answers to that very question, with the strong message of being true to yourself, following your dreams and love each other...... he shares his personal, life awakenings with us through his music and offers this amazing walk through the music with you see him live.

Because of his distinctive sound, vocally, lyrically, and musically, Roger is easily recognized and quickly remembered. His music finds a place in your soul and each time you hear those familiar notes winding their way to your ears, feel comforted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnut Bottom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Biglerville man caught stealing woman's underwe... 21 hr Pink Eye 4
News Police log (Aug '08) Jul 23 none 23
News Father's Day Weekend in Gettysburg Jul 3 Davenport 21
News Police: Man in Stolen Car Gets Lost, Runs out o... Jun '15 Larry Craig s WC ... 4
News Judge says Plainfield officer was private citizen (Apr '09) May '15 Right and wrong 57
News Police quiet loud parties in Shippensburg (Mar '11) May '15 Kim 30
News Shippensburg woman charged with stealing from e... (Aug '10) Apr '15 leeann gravely 76
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Walnut Bottom Mortgages