Walnut Bottom man faces charges for n...

Walnut Bottom man faces charges for nudity in front of Mennonite gi...

There are 28 comments on the Public Opinion story from May 28, 2010, titled Walnut Bottom man faces charges for nudity in front of Mennonite gi.... In it, Public Opinion reports that:

A 54-year-old Cumberland County man is charged for allegedly stripping completely naked and exposing himself to a 17-year-old Mennonite girl at a farm in April.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BUDDY233

New Bloomfield, PA

#27 May 28, 2010
The man must get help. And the best help is a 9-MM sick-o kill him.
son-in-law in blain PA

Shippensburg, PA

#28 May 29, 2010
i am the son-in-law of this man and untill you know of the truth keep your sick comments to yourself i have two children 10 and 7 and they love there pop pop.
son-in-law in blain PA

Shippensburg, PA

#29 May 29, 2010
BUDDY233 wrote:
The man must get help. And the best help is a 9-MM sick-o kill him.
sounds like this is a threating message to my father in law you go first BUDDY233
truthteller

Landisburg, PA

#30 May 29, 2010
You all need to keep your comments to yourself. You don't know the whole truth there are always 3 sides to every story "Mine, Yours and the TRUTH. I am a survivor of childhood sexual abuse and have an excellent pervert radar and have been around this accused man for a couple years and never once did my radar go off. NEVER ONCE. Until you walk in somebody elses shoes you have no idea what the heck you are talking about. He is a wonderful man, father, husband and grandfather. People should really think before they make these kinds of accusations and trust me people do lie to get attention all the time. Until you have been through things like this then keep your f***ing opions to yourself. You all look like asses.
truthteller

Landisburg, PA

#31 May 29, 2010
team scott wrote:
<quoted text>FABRICATED? HAH!!! I think your mind must spin around the same way his does.Real,desent men would try to rally against preditors like that. She is only one person standing alone trying to rid the world of such trash. It would be nice to have up standing men on her side. If preditors knew there were a few good men out there to help, maybe they would think twice about hurting our young women.
You have never heard of women lying about this kind of thing???? Funny cause it does happen all the time. To be quite honest this pisses me off cause I am a survivor of childhood sexual abuse and the things that happened to me would blow your mind. You wouldn't be able to comprehend what I went through. I hate men who do things like this but what I hate the most is women who lie about these kinds of things. The whole story doesn't make sense and it happened a month ago!!! Doesn't anybody have any sense to ask if this really happened why was it let go for a month???? Maybe because the whole story doesn't make any sense!!!! You all are just assuming that this man is guilty and you should know what happens when you ASSUME.
lasttimeichecked

Carlisle, PA

#32 May 29, 2010
The last time I checked everyone is INNOCENT until proven guilty, we have men and women who risk their lives everyday to be sure that those rights stay in effect. Until all of you have the facts about someone i suggest you keep your comments to yourself!! An accusation is exactly that.. how about looking it up before making crude and indecent comments about a man that none of you even know!!!
Abouttime

Landisburg, PA

#33 May 29, 2010
lasttimeichecked wrote:
The last time I checked everyone is INNOCENT until proven guilty, we have men and women who risk their lives everyday to be sure that those rights stay in effect. Until all of you have the facts about someone i suggest you keep your comments to yourself!! An accusation is exactly that.. how about looking it up before making crude and indecent comments about a man that none of you even know!!!
It's about time somebody speaks up with some common sense. When people have to talk smack on somebody else it is usually because they are lacking in their own world. Their lives must suck. It saddens me that all these people sit and wait for a news story like this to release all their anger. GUYS IT"S NOT HEALTHY!!!! I think most of you would really benefit from watching a few DR. PHIL episodes to help you with your struggles of not fealing good about yourselves. The sun is shining, please get out there and live your own life and stop worrying about everybody elses struggles.
lasttimeichecked

Gettysburg, PA

#34 May 30, 2010
Abouttime wrote:
<quoted text>
It's about time somebody speaks up with some common sense. When people have to talk smack on somebody else it is usually because they are lacking in their own world. Their lives must suck. It saddens me that all these people sit and wait for a news story like this to release all their anger. GUYS IT"S NOT HEALTHY!!!! I think most of you would really benefit from watching a few DR. PHIL episodes to help you with your struggles of not fealing good about yourselves. The sun is shining, please get out there and live your own life and stop worrying about everybody elses struggles.
thank you for having the common courtesy to actually read my post and understand.. i appreciate that very much... you made alot of good points in your post and others should sit and take notes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnut Bottom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GANGS IN FRANKLIN COUNTY? After arrests of Bloo... (Aug '10) Thu Susieq 101
Woman accused of animal cruelty, danes, goats a... Jan 19 Pink Eye 7
Vincent martz Dec 30 martz friends 1
Shooting investigation in Shippensburg Nov '16 openmind693 1
News GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump walks on ... Oct '16 Slurpz7574 41
vincent eugene martz Sep '16 matt raffer 1
News Biglerville man caught stealing woman's underwe... (Jul '15) Sep '16 Panty Sniffer 6

Walnut Bottom Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Walnut Bottom Mortgages