Walnut Bottom man faces charges for n...

Walnut Bottom man faces charges for nudity in front of Mennonite gi...

There are 28 comments on the Public Opinion story from May 28, 2010, titled Walnut Bottom man faces charges for nudity in front of Mennonite gi.... In it, Public Opinion reports that:

A 54-year-old Cumberland County man is charged for allegedly stripping completely naked and exposing himself to a 17-year-old Mennonite girl at a farm in April.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ssfort loudon

Mercersburg, PA

#1 May 28, 2010
They should have kept this piece of trash in jail.
Eli

Greencastle, PA

#2 May 28, 2010
A 54-year-old loon au naturel. An exhibitionist trying to make the young Mennonite girl vomit at the sight of him.
sunnydancer

Shermans Dale, PA

#5 May 28, 2010
that man is clearly a jack***
seenalot

New Paris, OH

#10 May 28, 2010
I wonder if this man has a record of "exposure?" What in the world did he think was going to happen on a farm during the day? Wild sex? Yeahhh. What an idiot. A sick idiot. I am sure when the time for romance arrives for that young lady she will think back and thank god for what she has instead of what that fat freak offered.

“been there, seen that”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#11 May 28, 2010
silly wrote:
Why does everyone assume that this chick is telling the truth? Maybe in a confused,sex starved state she made the whole thing up. She may have been fantisizing about him and when she was turned down became enraged and fabricated the whole story?
Think about it?
Yeah, blame the victim.
And she's not a CHICK, she's a MINOR. Her age, not her family's religious affliation, is all that matters.
To me, her story rings true. Too bad she didn't have a cell phone camera with her.

“been there, seen that”

Location hidden

#12 May 28, 2010
2 men a nite wrote:
I can't believe he tried to do something like that on his own. I grew up next door to a Mennonite family,had he not have been alone things would have been different. From past experiances, he should have brought help. Once they take their bonnet off, they were capable of two men a nite.
Wow, are you ever sick!! Please, get off of here and get some help!!
Levi

Greencastle, PA

#13 May 28, 2010
been there seen that wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, blame the victim.
And she's not a CHICK, she's a MINOR. Her age, not her family's religious affliation, is all that matters.
To me, her story rings true. Too bad she didn't have a cell phone camera with her.
Cell camera would've been useless. Woolf's tiny shriveled schmeckel would not show up in the photo.
Marsha Dillon

Chambersburg, PA

#14 May 28, 2010
Yet again, the 50+ man idiots are at the top of their game!!!!! She'll most likely go blind having to look at something that vile although she probably didn't see much from that distance. Appropriately enough he was standing next to the manure pile, it's a wonder she could even tell the difference between the two heaps of crap.
Vet

Shippensburg, PA

#15 May 28, 2010
What a sick bastard, Fat old man problably has not had any for a long long time if ever.I guess he got a big thrill out of this. He is definately a sick man and should NOT be around children. Maybe casterate him like you would a dog.
freckles

Carlisle, PA

#16 May 28, 2010
Levi wrote:
<quoted text> Woolf's tiny shriveled schmeckel.
That is even being a bit too generous--I was thinking more like "Woolf the dikless wonder."

“Colt 45”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#17 May 28, 2010
seenalot wrote:
I wonder if this man has a record of "exposure?" What in the world did he think was going to happen on a farm during the day? Wild sex? Yeahhh. What an idiot. A sick idiot. I am sure when the time for romance arrives for that young lady she will think back and thank god for what she has instead of what that fat freak offered.
I was wondering if everybody had gone nuts on this thread. People talking about a 17-year-old being 'sex-starved'- for cryin' out loud.
If I'd driven by in my pick up, he'd be searching for a pair of replacement walnuts for his bottom after I got done with his sorry arse.

“been there, seen that”

Location hidden

#18 May 28, 2010
Levi wrote:
<quoted text>Cell camera would've been useless. Woolf's tiny shriveled schmeckel would not show up in the photo.
Oh, you're right!!! I didn't think of that!
WHERE IS

Chambersburg, PA

#19 May 28, 2010
THE MODERATOR! Just where is the moderator of this thread!? Disgusting comments need to be removed. Some people's minds are as filthy as the guy who committed the crime! Namely you - 2 men.
team scott

Shippensburg, PA

#20 May 28, 2010
2 men a nite wrote:
I can't believe he tried to do something like that on his own. I grew up next door to a Mennonite family,had he not have been alone things would have been different. From past experiances, he should have brought help. Once they take their bonnet off, they were capable of two men a nite.
What the hell is the matter with you? Apparently you are the same kind of predator he is.People need to relize these predators are everywhere.There's no room left in this world for "old jokes"like that. All you do is encourage people like that.You claim you grew up next door to a desent family? HAH!!! I'm sure they couldn,d wait for you to move. How about joining the desent people of the world and start protecting women from two to ninty-two against such terrible crimes.
team scott

Shippensburg, PA

#21 May 28, 2010
2 men a nite wrote:
must be tired of the horse MEAT!
Well! Well! Another pervert has emerged!! You should be ashamed of yourself, to even say such a thing.What kind of shit is that? You need to stop people like that instead of encouraging them.
team scott

Shippensburg, PA

#22 May 28, 2010
silly wrote:
Why does everyone assume that this chick is telling the truth? Maybe in a confused,sex starved state she made the whole thing up. She may have been fantisizing about him and when she was turned down became enraged and fabricated the whole story?
Think about it?
FABRICATED? HAH!!! I think your mind must spin around the same way his does.Real,desent men would try to rally against preditors like that. She is only one person standing alone trying to rid the world of such trash. It would be nice to have up standing men on her side. If preditors knew there were a few good men out there to help, maybe they would think twice about hurting our young women.
Darth Vader

Bendersville, PA

#23 May 28, 2010
If he likes to have his male equipment looked at ,
remove them , have them bronze plated and hung up in a tree ( right next to him)

“been there, seen that”

Location hidden

#24 May 28, 2010
team scott wrote:
<quoted text>FABRICATED? HAH!!! I think your mind must spin around the same way his does.Real,desent men would try to rally against preditors like that. She is only one person standing alone trying to rid the world of such trash. It would be nice to have up standing men on her side. If preditors knew there were a few good men out there to help, maybe they would think twice about hurting our young women.
You got that right. Decent men who would stand up for a woman's honor and safety are in very short supply.
And if the predators knew that their crime would be punished SWIFTLY by, oh, say, irreversible surgery, we might be reading less of this trash in the paper.
Hayseed

Geigertown, PA

#25 May 28, 2010
I hope this young lady doesn't have to drink to keep that image out of her head. No teen should ever have to see a 50 year-old manure chucking man nude. That's cruel and unusual punishment.
Gotta wonder what was more disgusting, the forest of back hair or the rolls of gut fat.
Prude 1

Lancaster, PA

#26 May 28, 2010
seenalot wrote:
"I am sure when the time for romance arrives for that young lady she will think back and thank god for what she has instead of what that fat freak offered.
Will that happen or will she be too traumatized by now to ever have any time for romance to arrive?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnut Bottom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shooting investigation in Shippensburg Nov '16 openmind693 1
News GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump walks on ... Oct '16 Slurpz7574 41
vincent eugene martz Sep '16 matt raffer 1
News Biglerville man caught stealing woman's underwe... (Jul '15) Sep '16 Panty Sniffer 6
News Shippensburg's Logan A. George set for hearing ... (Sep '13) Aug '16 La la la 6
Holly Hornbaker is cheating on her man. Aug '16 Goodfriend 1
egor Aug '16 friends in high p... 1

Walnut Bottom Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Walnut Bottom Mortgages