hearing case of vincent e martz

hearing case of vincent e martz

Posted in the Walnut Bottom Forum

williams

Carlisle, PA

#1 Apr 2, 2011
case of vincent e martz by na- 03/27/2011 5thanks for a job well done in unemployment case against vincent e martz mercersburg pa 14 hrs ago Ratings & Reviewsherdon ww williams1vincent e martz was not laidoff from this company he quit due to miswillful conduct.and bad attendance .and bad job performance and he refused to sign a paper stating his performance.plus he laid his badge on the table of dennis and walked off the job.susan hess found him guilty and so did the state of pa.And he acted out at susan hess and dennis durning the hearing what a joke again thank you herdon, ww.williams, 1002 wayne ave ..chambersburg pa 17201
oh yea

Gettysburg, PA

#2 Jun 26, 2011
this is too far.
baaaa

Gettysburg, PA

#3 Aug 11, 2011
went the sheep
knows vince

Gettysburg, PA

#4 Sep 8, 2011
vincent e martz is being harrassed by evil mean and un human people for no reason whatsoever and please dont believe these false mischievous lies! He is a honest christian man who has strong faith in God and to treat a man like this is crazy!
knows vince

Carlisle, PA

#5 Oct 30, 2011
vincent e martz is being harrassed by evil mean and un human people for no reason whatsoever and please dont believe these false mischievous lies! He is a honest christian man who has strong faith in God and to treat a man like this is crazy! And he can be trusted with my life.
caring person

Hanover, PA

#7 Jun 9, 2013
Unbelievable amount of misinformation posted about Vince Martz. The man is a stellar Christian and is being targeted by hate mongers. This is wrong and God detests anyone that would seek to smear this man's reputation. Shame on you, whoever you are!
fulton county pa

Gettysburg, PA

#8 Aug 19, 2013
Vincent e martz is on the free mason revenge list for the harm he caused the martz family of fulton county pa.martzs are protected by free masons against vincent martz masons r in places as needed to get rid of vincent martz
under cover investigation

Waynesboro, PA

#9 Oct 26, 2013
Vince Martz - Mercersburg, PA

Work
Position: Warehouse Jul 2008 to Jun 2010
Company: W.w williams - Chambersburg, PA

Position: Lot Mar 2000 to Jul 2008
Company: Keystone rv center

Education
Specialty: Education
School: Fulton County Christian Baptist School - McConnellsburg, PA

Skills
I have 15 years experience in the automotive field,Auto detailing,parts helper,deliveries and i operated a 6,500 pd.forklift to move travel trailers and fifth wheels. I have 2 years experience warehouse operations as a order picker and i operated a 6,500 pd.forklift here.
handle with care

Waynesboro, PA

#11 Jan 2, 2014
Be a man and fight

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walnut Bottom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man shot at Gettysburg rally aims to replacea Nov 16 Gene 3
News Trick-or-treat nights scheduled this year (Oct '09) Oct '17 Ginger 51
Review: Monica Miller Oct '17 MONICA 2
News Cider fest returns to Gettysburg (May '17) Aug '17 Costard 10
Susquehanna Slam 16u softball Aug '17 chadshimko 1
News Man charged with raping girl Aug '17 Fitius T Bluster 6
News Aspers Fire Co. dropped (Oct '10) Jul '17 Lil 83

Walnut Bottom Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance