Court date off for NY man in missing ...

Court date off for NY man in missing woman case

There are 3 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 13, 2009, titled Court date off for NY man in missing woman case. In it, Newsday reports that:

A court appearance has been rescheduled for the convicted sex offender who's considered a person of interest in the disappearance of a New York City woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Kendal B

Mesa, AZ

#1 Jan 13, 2009
he is guilty.. other wise why would he be hiding Nicolas is exactly right!
kdw

Middletown, NY

#2 Jan 14, 2009
he may be guilty but he doesnt have to say anything!, i love how people just expect him to talk when he doesnt have to , when your scum bag relatives get arrested you'll be telling them to use their right to silence i bet

“Rockin' in the Free World”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#3 Jan 14, 2009
kdw wrote:
he may be guilty but he doesnt have to say anything!, i love how people just expect him to talk when he doesnt have to , when your scum bag relatives get arrested you'll be telling them to use their right to silence i bet
Only if the relative are idiots that committed a horrible crime.

Where is Dr. Christian Szell, get him to have this human debris tell the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wallkill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Troy Reid and The Do It yourself World... (May '16) Dec 28 brigette 4
News Fear of taxes, or of Hasidim? (Sep '13) Dec 27 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 42
Wild Cowboys movie! (Sep '09) Dec 22 Blocks 210
DISCO FK 174 Audubon (Jul '11) Dec 22 Blocks 195
News NY village, town to pay $2.9M to settle discrim... Dec '16 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 3
Does anybody remmeber the Wild Cowboys era in W... (Oct '08) Dec '16 Block 1,486
News New mayor, trustee in Bloomingburg Updated at (Mar '16) Dec '16 Liberty Reigns 3

Wallkill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wallkill Mortgages