Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate O...

Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

There are 16222 comments on the tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com story from Oct 18, 2010, titled Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC. In it, tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com reports that:

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com.

whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#15141 Sep 6, 2012
Last night`s performance by the Democratic Convention spelled out a basic difference in beliefs ,didn`t it?Half of the ones there wanted God and Israel removed from the Platform---(that which the Democratic Party believes in )--the other half wanted it in.The shouting was a waste of time by both sides as the decision was made based on the belief this could gain or lose some votes,not a belief in the meaning of having those words in stating what they believe!What a shameful show!!What a shameful thing for any believer to have to witness happening in our Nation!!Not only that,it indicates thinking of trashing our Ally and best friend!!
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#15142 Sep 6, 2012
How many reasons do we need to restore our Country back to what it was,has been,and hopefully will return to and will continue to be!!

Obama and Godlessness is not the way!!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#15143 Sep 6, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Last night`s performance by the Democratic Convention spelled out a basic difference in beliefs ,didn`t it?Half of the ones there wanted God and Israel removed from the Platform---(that which the Democratic Party believes in )--the other half wanted it in.The shouting was a waste of time by both sides as the decision was made based on the belief this could gain or lose some votes,not a belief in the meaning of having those words in stating what they believe!What a shameful show!!What a shameful thing for any believer to have to witness happening in our Nation!!Not only that,it indicates thinking of trashing our Ally and best friend!!
Israel is not our ally you dumbass.

Name one thing they have done except take Billions of our Tax Dollars.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#15144 Sep 6, 2012
whitehair wrote:
How many reasons do we need to restore our Country back to what it was,has been,and hopefully will return to and will continue to be!!
Obama and Godlessness is not the way!!
It never was, never will be, and should never be a Christian Nation.
Are You Kidding

Mokena, IL

#15145 Sep 6, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Where are the WMD's you prick.
Grow up whiner!!!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#15146 Sep 7, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up whiner!!!
Grow a wiener!

Lmfao

Where are the WMD's??
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#15148 Sep 7, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Grow a wiener!
Lmfao
Where are the WMD's??
Where is your brain??????????
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#15149 Sep 7, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>"Presiential "
lmfao
Dummy!
You want to make fun of a typo when you can't even complete a sentence!!!!!

LMAO
rock lobster
#15150 Sep 7, 2012
Oh hell. I agree with WTF. The world is gonna end? Lol. Hes right, it should never be a christan nation. The hell with bein ruled by any religon. Who wants to be like Iran? Or the Taliban. Seperation of church and state.
whitehair of Louisville k

Fort Thomas, KY

#15152 Sep 7, 2012
rock lobster wrote:
Oh hell. I agree with WTF. The world is gonna end? Lol. Hes right, it should never be a christan nation. The hell with bein ruled by any religon. Who wants to be like Iran? Or the Taliban. Seperation of church and state.
Don`t let WTF throw you off track.No one ever mentioned Christian Nation,no one wants any religion to rule any nation,particularly the U>S>A.and that is what we are trying to convince you of.!!We have freedom of,from religion here due to the Founders wanting that Freedom themselves,for every one thereafter!

However again don`t misinterpret the "phrase seperation of State and church"The intent was to not have any religion declared by any state,or,all the states,or,to be a specific religion approved by the State or gov`t!Freedom of Religion!!It really has no meaning that,contrary to the opinion of many and the courts,,Religion and State have to be seperated totally and this is verified by all the states and writings on almost every older State building left intact ,go to Washington and see the writings on every Gov`t building!!This has been one of the reasonings given to every law suit brought to abolish the religion in this country.Unfortunately,the Democratic Party is located in the center of this argument.Prosecute the Obama and administration!!

Vote Republican Tea Party!!!
Are You Kidding

Mokena, IL

#15153 Sep 7, 2012
whitehair of Louisville k wrote:
<quoted text>
Don`t let WTF throw you off track.No one ever mentioned Christian Nation,no one wants any religion to rule any nation,particularly the U>S>A.and that is what we are trying to convince you of.!!We have freedom of,from religion here due to the Founders wanting that Freedom themselves,for every one thereafter!
However again don`t misinterpret the "phrase seperation of State and church"The intent was to not have any religion declared by any state,or,all the states,or,to be a specific religion approved by the State or gov`t!Freedom of Religion!!It really has no meaning that,contrary to the opinion of many and the courts,,Religion and State have to be seperated totally and this is verified by all the states and writings on almost every older State building left intact ,go to Washington and see the writings on every Gov`t building!!This has been one of the reasonings given to every law suit brought to abolish the religion in this country.Unfortunately,the Democratic Party is located in the center of this argument.Prosecute the Obama and administration!!
Vote Republican Tea Party!!!
Romney/Ryan 2012!!!!!!!!!!
rock lobster
#15154 Sep 7, 2012
They start passin laws that force me to live by religous values, i start burnin churches. If there are laws passed that discriminate me cause im not christian, i start burning churches. Religous based goverment is the worst form of goverment.
wha

Elizabethtown, KY

#15155 Sep 8, 2012
really
i did

Godley, TX

#15156 Sep 8, 2012
kijki bvg
i did

Godley, TX

#15158 Sep 8, 2012
i dont no about that
wow

Cunningham, KY

#15160 Sep 9, 2012
Rand Paul go man go

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#15161 Sep 10, 2012
A fat lady walks into a bar with a pig under her arm. The bartender asks, "Where did you get the cow?"

The fat lady says, "Why, you dumbass, it's not a cow it's a pig!"

To which the bartender answered, "I was talking to the pig!"
wtf

Richmond, KY

#15162 Sep 10, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to make fun of a typo when you can't even complete a sentence!!!!!
LMAO
You are severely stupid.
mistydog

Lawrenceburg, KY

#15163 Sep 10, 2012
Why does Topix continue to keep the old news stories at the top of the page? The old ones like the guy that stepped on someones head, seems as if these stores should be on the last page and the current posts on the page that comes up first.
Thanks
Jeff caraway

Ripley, TN

#15164 Sep 10, 2012
Gugv

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wallins Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Jan '12) 1 hr Aaahhhh 2,507
Hey addie 2 hr Olivia 1
***last post wins*** (May '11) 2 hr honeymylove 15,779
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Traveler 148,982
Angel Foley 2 hr terribleSNITCH 7
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 4,287
genny rhymer (Jun '13) 6 hr duhh 3

Wallins Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wallins Creek Mortgages