Kristie from cranks creek is Fat big ...

Kristie from cranks creek is Fat big Mouth Bitch...

Posted in the Wallins Creek Forum

Clay City, KY

#1 Feb 23, 2013
This women runs her mouth about shit she doesnt even know about and thinks everyone is so scared of her like shes this big bad ass and shes not shes nothing but fat ass drug taking Bitch that doesnt give a damn about her kids and she will get whats coming to her very soon...

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Feb 23, 2013
You have to be talking about Christy Simpson She is a fat ugly b!t@h and she is on drugs she will take anything she gets her hands on. I also agree with you about her not caring about her kids. The twins dress like $lut$ and they will lay down with any guy that ask them to, but you no what people say "LIKE MOTHER; LIKE DAUGHTER" but in thier situation "The big ugly $lut gang". They will also do foursomes together.
old school

Pikeville, KY

#3 Feb 23, 2013
and she thinks her shit dont stank,and do you kmow why they call you butter face,hahahaha,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wallins Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cb radio glory days are over with 1 hr OKC 4
***last post wins*** (May '11) 1 hr Alex Nicole 11,360
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 2,811
keep a word + drop a word (Nov '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 5,005
Word Association (Feb '15) 2 hr Princess Hey 921
LOne Mt 3 hr Wife 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Lol 145,680
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wallins Creek Mortgages